Jon Stewart Got Owned by Peter Schiff - M. Brown Case

So now Michael Brown is the new face of the civil rights movement? What civil rights movement? The death of Michael Brown, on his way home from a strong-armed robbery, is just like the assassination of MLK?

Leftyism is a disease, a sick and insane disease of the mind.

Stewart would wipe the floor in a debate with that crazy person

If he had the script...
so all of stewart's interviews - those are all scripted in your mind?

Remember when he single-handedly destroyed Crossfire? Good times right there.
the thing about the script - that's an excuse people like sean hannity use to divert attention away from stewart destroying their talking points. it's not really him, after all, it's his script.

doesn't change that stewart is highly intelligent, conducts the interviews, has gone toe to toe with many "conservatives" and made them look silly...

nope. it's all a script - which i guess makes mr. hannity and others nothing more than show prep, clip montages, gold ads, and about an hour of "hello caller, welcome to the show" followed by "you're the greatest person that ever lived and i'm in awe that i get to talk to you. let's discuss for several minutes how your're always right."

Jon Stewart (t.n. Jonathan Stewart Liebowitz) is a comedian. He is employed by the Comedy Channel. His rants are comedy. No wonder the low information radical left confuses comedy satire with political analysis.

Jon Stewart (t.n. Jonathan Stewart Liebowitz) is a comedian. He is employed by the Comedy Channel. His rants are comedy. No wonder the low information radical left confuses comedy satire with political analysis.

He is still much better than the Fox News comedians...

What's a "Peter Schiff"? :confused-84:

Watch the video mate, then decide if you agree or not...

Discrediting Schiff will not improve anything with your perspective, but listening to what people have to say might ;)

And he doesn't sound as bad as my grandpa on the toilet, boy he is just magnificent.

So, what does that say about Fox viewers when it has been scientifically proven that they are less informed than Daily Show viewers...in fact they're less informed than people that watch no news shows at all?

I like both Schiff and Stewart. I'd love to see them go head to head for an hour or so.

I rest my case about low information lefties.

If only I was a "leftie"...
Maybe just low information.

Forum List

Back