Jon Stewart Gives Sen. Robert Menendez a Corruption Lesson | The Daily Show

Liebowitz doesn't nail jack shit, his army of writers are the ones doing the "nailing"...All he does is come out and read what they've written, and he does so reasonably well.

That said, Menendez hasn't done anything that dozens of other congressweasels have been doing....His only "crime" was opposing the Xiden junta on handing over billions in loot over to the Iraqis....IOW, he's being made an example of.

This is not to say that he isn't more crooked than a dog leg; he certainly is....He should have been run out of the Senate years ago.

It's somewhat surprising that you seem to have fallen for this Kabuki theater.

Liebowitz doesn't nail jack shit, his army of writers are the ones doing the "nailing"...All he does is come out and read what they've written, and he does so reasonably well.

That said, Menendez hasn't done anything that dozens of other congressweasels have been doing....His only "crime" was opposing the Xiden junta on handing over billions in loot over to the Iraqis....IOW, he's being made an example of.

This is not to say that he isn't more crooked than a dog leg; he certainly is....He should have been run out of the Senate years ago.

So which is it? That it's no big deal because others do it? Or that he should be run out of the Senate long ago?

When you say that I've fallen for it? Agreeing with someone and being entertained by it isn't falling for anything. It's not like voting for him. I'm not donating money to him.

Can't say I agree with who you give credit for doing the nailing, but you gotta admit they were nailed.

Can't say I agree with who you give credit for doing the nailing, but you gotta admit they were nailed.

And sadly we don't seem to care. We re-elect the same corrupt individuals over and over.

"How dumb is you"? (said to those that the shoe fits)

Forum List

Back