Jon Stewart Eviscerates Rand Paul for Blocking 9/11 Victim Funding

Not into conspiracies Skippy. Like I said you can get all involved however all you are going to do is speak your faux outrage on a message board. Congrats!
You may be right Huckleberry.
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth | WTC Twin Towers and Building 7
wtc-7.gif

Why are you attributing the post to Rambunctious and not me?

BTW, I am not going to click on your silly link. Not into your conspiracy nonsense.

This is not new with Rand Paul unlike most politicians he will take the unpopular position.
What's unpopular about finding a spending offset?
Holding up a bill that provides the 9-11 first responders help is not going to be popular. I understand his reasoning behind what he’s doing but it’s still not going to be popular.

I don't give a fuck what happens or who has to suffer.

You want more spending? CUT SOMETHING!!!

Good idea. Start with the CIA and work our way down.
Deal.

:beer:

That's where I agree with Rand Paul.

And he can't get others on board if he lets them use the emotion of a tragedy to guilt/shame him into compromising his principles.

All they had to do was cut wasteful spending elsewhere. It won't be hard to find.

That's just vintage Rand Paul. What's newsworthy about that?
The only thing different is Jon Stewart's whiney commie mouth.

Jon Stewart used to be the best source for news on TV.

Yeah, never used the Comedy Channel to get my news. :rolleyes:
No you were fed propaganda straight from Fox, CNN or MSDNC.

Where did you think Stewart got his info? LOL! I don't watch Fox or MSNBC, most is online and researching subjects. That is why I don't believe in silly conspiracies. You and Mindwars need to hook up.

This is not new with Rand Paul unlike most politicians he will take the unpopular position.
What's unpopular about finding a spending offset?
Holding up a bill that provides the 9-11 first responders help is not going to be popular. I understand his reasoning behind what he’s doing but it’s still not going to be popular.
Popular is for liberoidal emotion appealers...Popularity is how we got asswagons like Clintoon and Oboingo.

" Make sure the cost is offset with other spending cuts...." ? C'mon Rand. WTF is wrong with you ?
Jon Stewart Eviscerates Rand Paul for Blocking 9/11 Victim Funding

So when will anyone ask the has been why the police and fire fighters unions and the state of New York aren't taking care of their people? Say, didn't DeBlasio and his old lady blow like 3 billion dollars? Why can't they dig that up and cut toss guys a check? Fuck John Stewart. Hope he dies. He is a nobody.

Forum List

Back