Join me for a drink..........

has anyone here ever been to a Hookah Bar?
Hubby and I were asked to partake..... we passed.
I had a hookah at one time....
Who did you borrow the money from?
If you get them you enough you can talk 'em into anything...
Okay, I'm going to translate that to, "If you give them enough, you can talk 'em into anything".....correct Me if I mangled that....er.....yeah....

has anyone here ever been to a Hookah Bar?
Hubby and I were asked to partake..... we passed.
Thats the thing about hookah bars....You don't have to pass......:biggrin:

My peasant dress and hubby's long hair probably made us look like prime candidates.....
I quit smoking 15 years ago, but I'd probably fit in, even with My "high and tight" hair cut...

Hmmm military style...picture is clarifying..........
I don't look to much different than the picture I have posted of Me holding My youngest son on the pictures thread.....except it was 1983.....and I was a tad bit thinner then.....lol

no clue where that is and as curious as I am too lazy to look.

I've already been told you were handsome anyway....

Here, I'll save you the walk......lol

Explanation of quality........My son (the one I'm holding) took this picture with his phone off a wall that the image was being projected upon....

Oh, and My hair is much shorter than that......I was in the Air Force when that was taken.

circa_1983.jpg

Explanation of quality........My son (the one I'm holding) took this picture with his phone off a wall that the image was being projected upon....

Oh, and My hair is much shorter than that......I was in the Air Force when that was taken.

View attachment 47612

Thank you. :)

View attachment 47612

LOL

Don't thank Me...thank My son...He sent it to Me....My ex has all the picture of Me from that era....I have none...

View attachment 47612

LOL

Don't thank Me...thank My son...He sent it to Me....My ex has all the picture of Me from that era....I have none...

But you save me the effort to look.... so..... do I owe you now???

View attachment 47612

LOL

Of course......but not to worry....I'll only collect when you least expect it...

View attachment 47612

LOL

Of course......but not to worry....I'll only collect when you least expect it...

Tease....

View attachment 47612

LOL

Tease....
Ha!

You wish I was only teasing....*deep evil chuckling* ~Followed by coughing fit~

LOL

Tease....
Ha!

hhmmmmm sexy... not!

LOL

Tease....
Ha!

hhmmmmm sexy... not!
I should have included the standard warning about evil laughter and recovering from cold....

Do not try that at home! Oww.....

Forum List

Back