Johns Hopkins University: “Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19..."

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Reaction score
Although the people who conducted this study find the results “surprising,” I myself do not.

Anyway, this is proof that the panic and hysteria over COVID-19, as well as the lockdowns, closures, cancellations, restrictions, and other authoritarian actions on the part of political leaders, were all completely unjustified.

Johns Hopkins University has just reported the following:

“Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19. Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data. In fact, the percentages of deaths among all age groups remain relatively the same.”

Source: A closer look at U.S. deaths due to COVID-19
When they stop counting flu deaths as COVID deaths, it would be more believable. What happened to the flu this year?
No one is counting flu deaths as Covid death. Thats just ignorant bullshit you are spreading.

The same thing that happened to Covid-19 this year is happening to Influenza - social distancing, hand washing, mask wearing. Only unlike Covid-19, flu is not novel, has a vaccine and is much less contagious.

You are a lying sack of shit .

At least since March 2020 every death is counted as a covid death.

Hospitals and health care providers get paid $39,000.00 for a covid death .

They only get $3-5000 for a heart attack , stroke of for any other reason.

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Reaction score
Figures don't lie, but liars figure.
Most often thats just some bullshit people that can't deal with data say to excuse their inability to make a real refute.

Hospitals and health care providers get paid $39,000.00 for a covid death .

They only get $3-5000 for a heart attack , stroke of for any other reason.

antontoo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Figures don't lie, but liars figure.
Most often thats just some bullshit people that can't deal with data say to excuse their inability to make a real refute.
Half-baked bullshit, total deaths are way more than Covid-19 deaths.

There are about 8,000 deaths a day, Covid-19 deaths have been around 10-15% of that, which is very close to how many more total deaths there has been since pandemic began.

Last edited:

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The BigTechTyrants keep trying to censor the truth, so just for posterity, a link the the webinar:

Eeew, it's a conspiracy. Okay, I've got things to do while you wallow in your heightened sense of self-importance.. Enjoy!
Then please do us a favor and go do them.

IOW: Fuck off

zaangalewa

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that the good people at John Hopkins University know more about this than me or anyone else on this board.
And what says Johns Hopkins about the problem that 250,000 people in the USA died on covid-19 and no one misses them statistically? Ghost riders on the sky?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List