Johnny Depp... a drunken idiot.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Putting this thread here, since I think most agree it is not just reviews, but all things movies as well.
Anyway... I haven't kept up with this Depp court thing, haven't read anything etc. but I look at YouTube everyday and different videos of this court saga keep showing up. So I watched a portion of one.
It was recorded arguments between Depp and his wife. It seems BOTH would record each other when arguing. Ok... that's weird... but Jesus Christ. Depp is one wiped out dude. Drunk most of the time it seems, inebriated to the point it is difficult to understand WTF he is ever saying. And when you do understand the words - who could possibly understand WTF he is talking about. He makes no sense. Rambling nonsense. And then recording of arguments why he is SOBER... it doesn't help. Just nonsensical ramblings.
Quote...while sober.. seemingly trying to say that arguing is a waste of time: "It' not the war... ya know... it's the fighting. The soldiers keeping at it, I want to avoid the war with the soldiers".

WTF???

You'd think, that by now.......if ANY of what the lying bitch's claims were actually TRUE, that any or all of Johnny's exes would have come out of the woodwork and backed up her claims to his cruelty.

More than likely, she thought she was going to get a free ticket to his bank accounts.....which obviously did not happen, so she showed him her true colors. Don't blame the guy for having to be drunk all the time in order to be around her!!!

Just looking at him in the news now, you can see how this has aged him badly.

I like johnny Depp. He has the kind of life I would have if I were rich, famous, good looking and talented.

Putting this thread here, since I think most agree it is not just reviews, but all things movies as well.
Anyway... I haven't kept up with this Depp court thing, haven't read anything etc. but I look at YouTube everyday and different videos of this court saga keep showing up. So I watched a portion of one.
It was recorded arguments between Depp and his wife. It seems BOTH would record each other when arguing. Ok... that's weird... but Jesus Christ. Depp is one wiped out dude. Drunk most of the time it seems, inebriated to the point it is difficult to understand WTF he is ever saying. And when you do understand the words - who could possibly understand WTF he is talking about. He makes no sense. Rambling nonsense. And then recording of arguments why he is SOBER... it doesn't help. Just nonsensical ramblings.
Quote...while sober.. seemingly trying to say that arguing is a waste of time: "It' not the war... ya know... it's the fighting. The soldiers keeping at it, I want to avoid the war with the soldiers".

WTF???
It's a shame Depp is so incredibly messed up. He's such a talent.

Dems have proven they don't over and over again, never veering from their agenda of death and destruction. Other parties do it when they think it's necessary........not that it's a good thing. I never said other parties are innocent. The Dems are just constantly and consistent about it.
Nice myopic glasses, Dude. Johnny wants to drink with you.

Forum List

Back