Johnnie Football Thanks Russell Wilson for "Kicking Down The Doors"...

thats being kinda hypocritical sayng cleveland will bad because of their PAST mistakes,your doingthe same thing that people were saying to you on the seahawks,they were aying the hawks would not win the superbowl based on their PAST failures when all the stuff they did in the past was irrelevent this past year. as long as they dont go and be stupid and keep manziel on the bench for at least one year,their miserys are over.he is that special player like wilson and bradu who makes all the other players on the team better playerst than they are.he is a special talent thatnone of those others were.

Calm down. I'm just goofing on the Browns. I think Manziel will eventually fail but not because of Cleveland's past history.

So far in his VERY short college career he has shown FLASHES of high grade school yard brilliance and a lot of bad judgement including believing he was ready for the pros.

I neither like or dislike Johnnie Football. I just don't think he will ever carry enough weight to be able to absorb the hits..and he WILL get hit in the pros much more and harder than he ever did at A & M. He has big hands and feet for his size but he has tiny shoulders so his frame will never be able to put on enough mass.

matter of fact I like the direction cleveland is going.They must have gotten a new general manager or something because for once they seem to know what they are doing.They were able to get manziel along with a great pick in the draft.manziel is in a great position.I dont think he will start this year which is criticial to his development by sitting on the bench for at LEAST a year.

during that time,he can watch and learn from Hoyer who will start and has a good tutor in kyle shannahan as well. I like where cleveland is going and Im glad they are the ones that got him.Im not a browns fan by any means but they have suffered long enough.they deserve a winner and their draft choices they made is a great starting point and building block for the future.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back