John Wooden was the greatest basketball coach of all time & once had key quote to reform GOP & drive out MAGA:"never mistake activity for achievement"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Here’s a rule I appreciate more as I get older: Stupid and crazy are traits best avoided

Wacky has failed you. ... Trump’s wackiness has worn out its welcome and the wacky characters he brought with him...have only succeeded in creating distraction upon distraction and complication upon complication.

Please tire of wacky.... The next time someone tells you “DeSantis is good but dull,” say yes. Yes, he is. And thank God

Build a border wall. Put American workers first. Deport criminal aliens. How the hell did Hitler appear in this dialogue?

Better describes the liberals and their 9,876 attempts to get rid of Trump. Plenty of useless activity. Zero achievement. Leave it to our foreign shit stirring troll to get it backwards.

• Banned
Better describes the liberals and their 9,876 attempts to get rid of Trump. Plenty of useless activity. Zero achievement. Leave it to our foreign shit stirring troll to get it backwards.
i'm an American who serves overseas, you unpatriotic typical Trump supporting jerk

Here’s a rule I appreciate more as I get older: Stupid and crazy are traits best avoided

Wacky has failed you. ... Trump’s wackiness has worn out its welcome and the wacky characters he brought with him...have only succeeded in creating distraction upon distraction and complication upon complication.

Please tire of wacky.... The next time someone tells you “DeSantis is good but dull,” say yes. Yes, he is. And thank God

Build a border wall. Put American workers first. Deport criminal aliens. How the hell did Hitler appear in this dialogue?

Better describes lifer do-nothing douchebag republicans, like the three Micks, whove bloviated a lot and pissed away hundreds of millions of dollars, and keep losing elections.

Forum List

Back