What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Ste-wart

misterflew

Reaction score
Did you know his name is pronounced fancy? It's with an accent above the "e" and carried like ewww. Then it's just wart, exactly how you'd pronounce wart. So think of it like Steeewart and break apart after the eww part.

Nothing the "W" can't take care of eh John?

Peace to all, I'm harmless and loveable

Mister Flew

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did you know his name is pronounced fancy? It's with an accent above the "e" and carried like ewww. Then it's just wart, exactly how you'd pronounce wart. So think of it like Steeewart and break apart after the eww part.

Mister Flew

:eusa_eh:

Still trying to figure out the point of Fister Blew.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Mister Flew

Imagine a wanna be Picasso writing art.

Paulie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Mister Flew

I'm still trying to figure out when you're finally going to come up with a play on someone's name that's actually funny.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Reaction score

Mister Flew

I'm still trying to figure out when you're finally going to come up with a play on someone's name that's actually funny.

Whatever, Paulitics! ;)

Paulie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Whatever jewissa!

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Reaction score

Mister Flew

I swear you post like Rainman on a three day acid trip.

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Mister Flew

Wassa matta ya dumb Italian douche?

You gots a prob wif my names?

Fuck off Smallie........your last girlfriend said you were like a pinky, not a dinky.

&

☭proletarian☭

Mister Flew
Clearly, you're an intellectual giant and none of us are capable of matching wits with you when it comes to any meaningful debate about anything that matters in the least. Your display of intellectual might has convinced me that you are right about everything.

:rolleyes:

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score
☭proletarian☭;2088803 said:

Mister Flew
Clearly, you're an intellectual giant and none of us are capable of matching wits with you when it comes to any meaningful debate about anything that matters in the least. Your display of intellectual might has convinced me that you are right about everything.

Must be a Sicilian...

&

☭proletarian☭

☭proletarian☭;2088803 said:

Mister Flew

Must be a Sicilian...

hey, wait...

Fuck you!

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUee1WvtQZU]YouTube - Princess Bride[/ame]

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal