John Roberts gets dissed by the other 8 justices....what a POS.....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Should anyone wonder where John Roberts lies in the mainstream of individual rights this case really burns the rats out of the wood pile.
My only question about that spineless adjudicating closet communist is who is his real boss? When that private line rings at three in the morning
who is the identity behind the low toned muttering instructions?

Roberts is a paid agent of the DNC and the Communist Party USA.
They have his name on the manifest for the Lolita Express....He'll do what he's told or the dirt will be spilled on him.

Yeah....for his entire career it has been obvious that he is under some kind of pressure...... I mean Sotomayor and Kagan don't dissent and he does? Wow!

Should anyone wonder where John Roberts lies in the mainstream of individual rights this case really burns the rats out of the wood pile.
My only question about that spineless adjudicating closet communist is who is his real boss? When that private line rings at three in the morning

I wonder why the new guy got to be in charge.
The senior member should be Chief Justice.

Shit....that's a damn good question!

The President has the authority to nominate CJ.

Shit....that's a damn good question!

I can just hear the 3 am conversation now....

" You are being instructed to vote against the first amendment issue "
" WAIT A MINUTE! I CAN'T DO THAT...THE LIBERAL JUSTICES ARE ON BOARD WITH IT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
" No matter! Xi has weighed in on this and made his decision clear....you know what will happen! "
" YOU DON'T GET IT....I CAN ONLY GET AWAY WITH THIS SO MANY TIMES BEFORE IT BECOMES OBVIOUS"
"Fine...then the pictures will be in the mail to the NY Times tomorrow morning!"
" NO! ALRIGHT! WHATEVER! BUT YOU'RE REALLY PUTTING ME WAY OUT ON A LIMB HERE! "
" Can you spell " LOLITA" john?
" ALRIGHT! FUCK! OK!!!! I GET THE POINT!"
" Ahh....that's better...I will report to Xi that you have voted in the negative! Don't disappoint us!
and Remember....the mail courrier is here on a 24/7 retainer! "

JO

Last edited:
If we could pull back the sheets we would find that Obama is behind every bad thing we are troubled with in America....covid...the push towards communism...the removal of freedom of speech....riots and the division between the races...never before has America had such a dangerous former president....

The question is why was roberts told to vote against free speech?

Does a lonely black robe voting against ordinary people serve the interests of the Deep State and FBI in some way?

As I understand it, the Chief Justice is actually appointed as such by the President.

As I understand it, the Chief Justice is actually appointed as such by the President.
Which implicates Bush in the conspiracy.

Or maybe Bush was just duped.

please explain how he voted against free speech, legal scholar.
He voted against the students who were denied free speect by the fascist academics

the fact that time has passed and those particular students are not being censured by the school does not change the issues at stake

Or maybe Bush was just duped.
Doubtful.

The question is why was roberts told to vote against free speech?

Does a lonely black robe voting against ordinary people serve the interests of the Deep State and FBI in some way?
Because he is the chief justice although he is by himself and his opinion it creates a rift in the public opinion that would not exist should the decision be unanimous.

Because he is the chief justice although he is by himself and his opinion it creates a rift in the public opinion that would not exist should the decision be unanimous.
Roberts is an inside washington swamp rat

He dont do nuthin’ unless the powers that be want him to

Roberts is an inside washington swamp rat

He dont do nuthin’ unless the powers that be want him to

Yeah you can almost see it in his indecisiveness.....he's waiting for direction all the time before he moves on something

Forum List

Back