John Oliver shreds Tucker Carlson

It would appear Lil Tuck the poor white boy from La Jolla, California (Mitt Romney's stomping grounds) is running not only for Dick of the Month - He'll be running for president as The New Trump and voice of White Nationalism. Don't believe me? - Hide-n-Watch! :rolleyes-41:

Holy Crow! Shred him he did!
John Oliver is really bright. I always enjoy when you share him with us. Thx

You admitting that is very disappointing.

Oliver is a shadow of John Stewart. Half as smart and 10 times as bitter.

I don't know who John Stewart is. Sorry to disappoint you, I'm sure.

It would appear Lil Tuck the poor white boy from La Jolla, California (Mitt Romney's stomping grounds) is running not only for Dick of the Month - He'll be running for president as The New Trump and voice of White Nationalism. Don't believe me? - Hide-n-Watch! :rolleyes-41:

Seriously ?

1616384560909.png

Seriously ?

Absolutely.

Anyone "shredding" or "beat down" that is just some guy talking shit on another guy that is not even there, is just a pussy.

.....and it likely took him a month to write it.

Good point. Another big difference between the real debates that Carlson sets up and hatchet jobs on people not there.

Seriously ?

View attachment 470690

Unlike Liebowitz, Tucker is very articulate when talking without someone else writing what's on the glass.

He's the guy Oliver replaced.

He was the host of the Daily Show and a great one.

He didn't pull punches and most young people looked to him for information.

He was hard on the GOP and called out the democrats too.

I was sad when he announced he was leaving.

I vomited when I heard who was taking his place.
Liebowitz sucks...Can't vamp beyond what's on the glass.

Craig Kiloborn was and will always be the best anchor of the Daily Show.

When did oliver get accepted for refugee status in America?

Oliver moved to the U.S. from England in 2006, was approved for U.S. residency (a green card) in 2009 and became a naturalized U.S. citizen last December. The Emmy winner's journey through the citizenship process has been a long one, but it has also provided him with plenty of comedic fodder.
Wonder why he didn't just jump the border.

Seriously ?

Absolutely.

Here might something else you don't know.

Oliver had a sewage plant named after him (yes, it was named after him).

1616385045041.png

...provided him with plenty of comedic fodder.
...much of which he spewed out in the video.

When a network wants to see a competitor's ratings drop, they just haul out the comedic satirists and hire some extra writers.

He;s been a regular on The Daily Show.

The Daily Show is an American late-night talk and news satire television program. It airs each Monday through Thursday on Comedy Central. Describing itself as a fake news program, The Daily Show draws its comedy and satire from recent news stories, political figures, media organizations, and often uses self-referential humor as well.Wikipedia

Seriously ?

I had to do a search to find out who he was. Now I know why I've not heard of him before. He's been a regular on The Daily Show on Comedy Central...a waste of time.

The Daily Show is an American late-night talk and news satire television program. It airs each Monday through Thursday on Comedy Central. Describing itself as a fake news program, The Daily Show draws its comedy and satire from recent news stories, political figures, media organizations, and often uses self-referential humor as well.Wikipedia

Seriously ?

Absolutely.

Here might something else you don't know.

Oliver had a sewage plant named after him (yes, it was named after him).

View attachment 470693

I just googled John Stewart and watched a vid of his with Trevor Noah. He seems very thoughtful, too. I didn't see any comedy routines up.

That's pretty funny about the sewage plant. When the mayor says you're full of shit, lean into it and donate $55,000 to charity if they'll name it after you! By then, I'm sure the mayor was laughing, too.

Yes, their styles are different, but IMO, Oliver offered a very detailed, reasoned argument against Tucker the F***ker. I find his asides very funny. That's just me.

Has John Oliver ever addressed the fact that he begged Trump to run, offered to donor money to him, because he thought he wa such a sure loser?

Oliver has admitted, multiple times, that he is an idiot and that he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. :heehee:

And Fox News attorneys admitted that Lil Tuck was a clown that no one should take seriously :D

I'd have a hard time disagreeing. . .

. . . but, most reasonable folks would say that goes doubly so for these lefty comic pundits. ;)

Know what would be really fun? A series of debates involving RW college dropouts, kooks & klowns vs educated (and actually funny) LW klowns like Oliver, Stewart, Colbert, Maher, maybe a couple of the kids from SNL - Borowitz even.

We’ll make it a last man standing event. Winner (judges are u, me & OldLady) decides whether the next POTUS & Veep is DeSantis/ Carlson or status quo. You game? Will be WILD! :lol:

Anyone "shredding" or "beat down" that is just some guy talking shit on another guy that is not even there, is just a pussy.

Do you need some DrLove’s Buttbalm? ;)

He's a whiny twat.

Has John Oliver ever addressed the fact that he begged Trump to run, offered to donor money to him, because he thought he wa such a sure loser?

Oliver has admitted, multiple times, that he is an idiot and that he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. :heehee:

And Fox News attorneys admitted that Lil Tuck was a clown that no one should take seriously :D

. . . but, most reasonable folks would say that goes doubly so for these lefty comic pundits. ;)

Know what would be really fun? A series of debates involving RW college dropouts, kooks & klowns vs educated (and actually funny) LW klowns like Oliver, Stewart, Colbert, Maher, maybe a couple of the kids from SNL - Borowitz even.

We’ll make it a last man standing event. Winner (judges are u, me & OldLady) decides whether the next POTUS & Veep is DeSantis/ Carlson or status quo. You game? Will be WILD! :lol:

Sounds fun!

Do you need some DrLove’s Buttbalm? ;)

Maybe a little laughing gas?

:eusa_think:

. . . hmmm. . .

They are both assholes.

Oliver and Tucker deserve each other.

I would like to see Tucker's rebuttal.

:auiqs.jpg:

Let's put them in a ring with metal sporks. . . to the DEATH!
If Tucker is smart, he'll see this for the distraction that it is.

Tucker speaks truths they don't want to be said. In order to silence his focus on things they don't want to talk about, they'll do what they do here. Deflect from the story or issue and then try to mire him down in some kind of school girl tit-for-tat.

He'd do best just to point, laugh, and then continue on with his show.
Did you actually watch the piece? It doesn’t sound like you did

nah. . . all those folks are propagandists for the dirgismestic corporatacracy.

Screw your silly partisan shtick, again, like I said, you just want a pissing contest to make your ego feel better, you never really want to address the issues or solve shit. You don't give a damn about ALL the people in this nation, nor do you care about the world as a whole, you only selfishly care about your narrow self-interests.

How about instead, we take all those corporate sell outs, shills, and con-men, and pit them against Jimmy Dore and Lee Camp? :dunno:

Whaddya? Chicken? Bawkcawka. . . . Sell out!!!!

:eusa_think:

. . . hmmm. . .

They are both assholes.

Oliver and Tucker deserve each other.

I would like to see Tucker's rebuttal.

Let's put them in a ring with metal sporks. . . to the DEATH!
If Tucker is smart, he'll see this for the distraction that it is.

Tucker speaks truths they don't want to be said. In order to silence his focus on things they don't want to talk about, they'll do what they do here. Deflect from the story or issue and then try to mire him down in some kind of school girl tit-for-tat.

He'd do best just to point, laugh, and then continue on with his show.

Did you follow around idiots like Tucker Carlson in middle school?
My bet is YES!
I knew a kid like Tuckie who got swirlied minimally once a week -
Was it YOU? :omg:
Nope. Neither did I follow around idiots like Clinton, Obama, Biden...or Johnson and Carter. I'm pretty sure though you follow brain dead POS like Maddow.

Forum List

Back