John Oliver shreds Tucker Carlson

We made a mockery of our military a long time ago when we accepted it's use over lies to boost Wall Street.

When did oliver get accepted for refugee status in America?

Oliver moved to the U.S. from England in 2006, was approved for U.S. residency (a green card) in 2009 and became a naturalized U.S. citizen last December. The Emmy winner's journey through the citizenship process has been a long one, but it has also provided him with plenty of comedic fodder.

When did oliver get accepted for refugee status in America?

Oliver moved to the U.S. from England in 2006, was approved for U.S. residency (a green card) in 2009 and became a naturalized U.S. citizen last December. The Emmy winner's journey through the citizenship process has been a long one, but it has also provided him with plenty of comedic fodder.
Who cares. He's wrong.

:eusa_think:

. . . hmmm. . .

They are both assholes.

Oliver and Tucker deserve each other.

I would like to see Tucker's rebuttal.

:auiqs.jpg:

Let's put them in a ring with metal sporks. . . to the DEATH!

. . . hmmm. . .

They are both assholes.

If Tucker is smart, he'll see this for the distraction that it is.

Tucker speaks truths they don't want to be said. In order to silence his focus on things they don't want to talk about, they'll do what they do here. Deflect from the story or issue and then try to mire him down in some kind of school girl tit-for-tat.

He'd do best just to point, laugh, and then continue on with his show.

Transphobia? Really John? :auiqs.jpg:

Seriously, we really need these in the Military? :icon_rolleyes:

1616340509138.png

It would appear Lil Tuck the poor white boy from La Jolla, California (Mitt Romney's stomping grounds) is running not only for Dick of the Month - He'll be running for president as The New Trump and voice of White Nationalism. Don't believe me? - Hide-n-Watch! :rolleyes-41:

I made it through a minute and 17 seconds of this bullshit. I'm more tolerant than I thought.

. . . hmmm. . .

They are both assholes.

Tucker speaks truths they don't want to be said. In order to silence his focus on things they don't want to talk about, they'll do what they do here. Deflect from the story or issue and then try to mire him down in some kind of school girl tit-for-tat.

Honestly? I can't speak much to it. . . most of my friends in the real world are lefties.

I don't have a TEE VEE, so, if I ever watch any videos of pundits, that are posted, they tend to be of the lefties. I have seen way more lefty comedians takes, than anything from the right.

I watched this, and Oliver is mostly trying to do a guilt by association attack. I saw nothing that explicitly led me to believe that Tucker actually is a white supremacist. Most of Tucker's shtick, his mannerisms, and his research, etc., seem to be lifted from Bill O'Reilly, if anyone is old enough to remember that guy.

This attack seems to me coming from a place of jealously on behalf of the left. . . they can't stand his ratings, so they need to make a personal attack to discredit the man, rather than his ideas. Most of it was garbage, and mischaracterized the content of Tuckers stuff. . . quite on purpose. But hell, that is what a lot of you folks do to each other. The left call you guys Nazi's and white supremacists, and you call them Nazi's and Antifa. . . and none of it helps the nation. So why should we be surprised that it is coming from Oliver and Tucker?

It doesn't surprise me that DrLove is too dull to understand the nuance. . . he just loves the attack, so seeing the difference between defending the free market, and Constitutionally guaranteed rights as different than big government social democracy is different than "white supremacy," which somehow. . . a lot of his fans think Oliver is preaching? Stupid.

Just stupid. American Heritage is NOT necessarily "white supremacy," and Oliver is a liar and fraud for trying to make that link. And people are idiots if they believe that. Coming from the British Empire, he is a hypocrite for even trying to do so.

Yeah. . I can see Tucker being a big supporter of the In-Group and bigoted toward other nations. . . but this English prick, I have no doubt, is no different. That is why I say, it would be nice to see a rebuttal. I have no doubt Oliver, in his past, said some rich things about Saddam, his sons, Osama, Gaddafi, etc. . . who knows?

It just. . . it's all stupid. Anyone that watches TEE VEE and gets hot and bothered, or lets their thinking be influenced by ANY of these professional propagandists? Is a tool. Dr. Love is exhibit A. This thread says more about him than anything about Tucker or Oliver.

The last time I can remember watching a Tucker episode? Some far lefty posted it, and was embarrassed that they agreed with him, b/c he was calling out corporate America and the global government. . . ain't that a kick?

Independent thinkers should show no allegiance to any of these pundits, and should have their OWN minds. They should see them all for what they are, mouth pieces for the establishment.

Last edited:

. . . hmmm. . .

They are both assholes.

Did you follow around idiots like Tucker Carlson in middle school?
My bet is YES!
I knew a kid like Tuckie who got swirlied minimally once a week -
Was it YOU? :omg:

It would appear Lil Tuck the poor white boy from La Jolla, California (Mitt Romney's stomping grounds) is running not only for Dick of the Month - He'll be running for president as The New Trump and voice of White Nationalism. Don't believe me? - Hide-n-Watch! :rolleyes-41:

Anyone "shredding" or "beat down" that is just some guy talking shit on another guy that is not even there, is just a pussy.

. . . hmmm. . .

They are both assholes.

Did you follow around idiots like Tucker Carlson in middle school?
My bet is YES!
I knew a kid like Tuckie who got swirlied minimally once a week -
Was it YOU? :omg:

Supporting bullying? Not surprising.

. . . hmmm. . .

They are both assholes.

Honestly? I can't speak much to it. . . most of my friends in the real world are lefties.

I don't have a TEE VEE, so, if I ever watch any videos of pundits, that are posted, they tend to be of the lefties. I have seen way more lefty comedians takes, than anything from the right.

I watched this, and Oliver is mostly trying to do a guilt by association attack. I saw nothing that explicitly led me to believe that Tucker actually is a white supremacist. Most of Tucker's shtick, his mannerisms, and his research, etc., seem to be lifted from Bill O'Reilly, if anyone is old enough to remember that guy.

This attack seems to me coming from a place of jealously on behalf of the left. . . they can't stand his ratings, so they need to make a personal attack to discredit the man, rather than his ideas. Most of it was garbage, and mischaracterized the content of Tuckers stuff. . . quite on purpose. But hell, that is what a lot of you folks do to each other. The left call you guys Nazi's and white supremacists, and you call them Nazi's and Antifa. . . and none of it helps the nation. So why should we be surprised that it is coming from Oliver and Tucker?

It doesn't surprise me that DrLove is too dull to understand the nuance. . . he just loves the attack, so seeing the difference between defending the free market, and Constitutionally guaranteed rights as different than big government social democracy is different than "white supremacy," which somehow. . . a lot of his fans think Oliver is preaching? Stupid.

Just stupid. American Heritage is NOT necessarily "white supremacy," and Oliver is a liar and fraud for trying to make that link. And people are idiots if they believe that. Coming from the British Empire, he is a hypocrite for even trying to do so.

Yeah. . I can see Tucker being a big supporter of the In-Group and bigoted toward other nations. . . but this English prick, I have no doubt, is no different. That is why I say, it would be nice to see a rebuttal. I have no doubt Oliver, in his past, said some rich things about Saddam, his sons, Osama, Gaddafi, etc. . . who knows?

It just. . . it's all stupid. Anyone that watches TEE VEE and gets hot and bothered, or lets their thinking be influenced by ANY of these professional propagandists? Is a tool. Dr. Love is exhibit A. This thread says more about him than anything about Tucker or Oliver.

The last time I can remember watching a Tucker episode? Some far lefty posted it, and was embarrassed that they agreed with him, b/c he was calling out corporate America and the global government. . . ain't that a kick?

Independent thinkers should show no allegiance to any of these pundits, and should have their OWN minds. They should see them all for what they are, mouth pieces for the establishment.

Well at least you watched it. The class thanks you bigly for your 1000 word essay! :)

Oliver is like so many of his kind who clean toilet seats with their tongues.

He can sit back and pick at Carlson all he wants.

He certainly did not shred him.

I spooled through as much as I could to see if they actually were going at it face to face. Which they don't.

More John Oliver (the guy who baited Trump into running) doing what he does best. Fighting a one man fight against people who don't get the chance to be there.

Forum List

Back