John Kerry: Creating more farms in Africa causes too much carbon

That is completely ridiculous. This speech is utterly nonsensical crap. Plants absorb carbon and release oxygen. John Kerry, you're a fucking idiot. Africa should become self-sufficient and grow/raise their own food. Don't rely on the UN or Monsanto, or any other company trying to industrialize our food system.
This particular article highlights how industrialized farming is dangerous for the environment. The article also has its sources: GMOs, chemical agriculture release billions of tons of carbon into atmosphere - NaturalNews.com

It's a daily ritual for John Effing Kerry to see just how far he can fall in to "stupid." This is today's left.. Walking dumbfucks.

I don't care if he's left, right, up, or down. Political affiliation does not interest me one bit. His spreading lies is what bothers me. Humans across the globe should be planting hemp. Its much more versatile and replaceable than trees. Hemp also has no drug value, so I don't understand why its illegal.

Facts About the Hemp Plant and Hemp Products
Hempfarm.org - Hemp Facts
Industrial Hemp Research Index Page

It's a daily ritual for John Effing Kerry to see just how far he can fall in to "stupid." This is today's left.. Walking dumbfucks.

I don't care if he's left, right, up, or down. Political affiliation does not interest me one bit. His spreading lies is what bothers me. Humans across the globe should be planting hemp. Its much more versatile and replaceable than trees. Hemp also has no drug value, so I don't understand why its illegal.

Good for you.. who cares?

You obviously cared enough to reply :D

That "Nation of Africa" would be best ignore the pantywaiste

Kerryphoto.jpeg

You obviously cared enough to reply :D

It's a forum moron.. that's what we do here.. No one cares about your hemp fantasies.. Learn to actually discern what you read.

Just when I didn't think the fool could surprise me again. Words fail me. Just unfreaking real.

Maybe this idiot can explain why we have 58 million acres of "natural areas" in the U.S. dedicated solely to producing a corn crop that we turn into the totally useless, unneeded, and nonsensical product ethanol.

Stop burning corn and start planting trees!

Maybe this idiot can explain why we have 58 million acres of "natural areas" in the U.S. dedicated solely to producing a corn crop that we turn into the totally useless, unneeded, and nonsensical product ethanol.

Stop burning corn and start planting trees!

The animals enjoy eating the leftovers from the process of making ethanol...the farmers don't want to stop it....
Planting bamboo forest is a great idea also, and hemp....or flax and we'll make our own clothes, yeah, that's the ticket....groovy man....

Forum List

Back