John Kerry Claims Obama 'Never Had a Whiff of Scandal' So Let's Remind Him Of Some~Here are Just...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
... 10 of them!

A lie told often enough becomes the truth.

I keep thinking about the above quote whenever anyone claims that the Obama administration was scandal-free. How many more times are we going to hear people make this claim and see it go unchallenged?

During an interview on CNN on Friday, former Secretary of State John Kerry, who's in Iowa campaigning with Joe Biden, echoed the oft-repeated claim that the Obama-Biden administration lacked scandals.

"I believe Joe Biden is the only person who has the set of relationships around the world, who has had this unbelievable breadth of experience as chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee and then as vice president for eight years — and in an administration, by the way, which never had a whiff of scandal," Kerry said.

The claim went unchallenged.

This is the problem, absurd claims like that are made regularly by Obama loyalists and go unchallenged by the media.

I can't be silent, so once again I must list a bunch of Obama/Biden scandals so that the truth about the Obama-Biden administration's corruption doesn't get erased. Here are ten very real and very serious scandals that are far more than "a whiff."

10. The Senate seat for sale scandal

Before Obama even took office he was implicated in a scandal involving his soon-to-be-vacant Senate seat. Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich had hoped to get a cabinet position or ambassadorship in exchange for appointing an Obama-backed individual to replace him in the Senate. Obama’s top choice had been Valerie Jarrett, and he offered to appoint Jarrett “in exchange for the position of Secretary of Health and Human Services in the President-elect’s cabinet,” but she eventually opted to follow Obama to the White House as his top advisor.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

------------

It really is CRIMINAL that the scum of the left keep perpetrating this lie on the American voters!....AND where is our 4th estate on this VERY PUBLIC LIE?????

All the Obama scandals went like this: Breitbart or someone similar "broke" a story. It got pumped up all over the internet to the point no one could really find out the facts. After an interminable period of screaming for blood the actual investigations came up dry. Next manufactured scandal.

All the Obama scandals went like this: Breitbart or someone similar "broke" a story. It got pumped up all over the internet to the point no one could really find out the facts. After an interminable period of screaming for blood the actual investigations came up dry. Next manufactured scandal.
And people wonder why we on the right continue to point out the left's mental disorders!

THE REST OF THE LIST ( READ THE ARTICLE FOR DETAILED DESCRIPTION ):

9. The New Black Panther Party Voter-Intimidation Scandal

8. The Illegal Firing of an Inspector General to Protect A Sex Predator

7. The Green Energy loans scandal

6. The Sestak job offer scandal

5. Obstructing Dozens of Inspectors General

4. The Fast & Furious cover-up scandal

3. The Benghazi attack cover-up

2. The IRS scandal

1. The Iran Ransom scandal

I guess the Hillary email scandals do not belong to Obama?

What about the Russiagate and Ukrainegate and Chinagate scandals that the Press do not want to talk about?

Did Obama not know of Hunter Biden?

Did Obama know of the Russian Uranium deal with the Clinton Foundation?

BTW, where is the mainstream press on these?

... 10 of them!

I keep thinking about the above quote whenever anyone claims that the Obama administration was scandal-free. How many more times are we going to hear people make this claim and see it go unchallenged?

During an interview on CNN on Friday, former Secretary of State John Kerry, who's in Iowa campaigning with Joe Biden, echoed the oft-repeated claim that the Obama-Biden administration lacked scandals.

"I believe Joe Biden is the only person who has the set of relationships around the world, who has had this unbelievable breadth of experience as chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee and then as vice president for eight years — and in an administration, by the way, which never had a whiff of scandal," Kerry said.

This is the problem, absurd claims like that are made regularly by Obama loyalists and go unchallenged by the media.

I can't be silent, so once again I must list a bunch of Obama/Biden scandals so that the truth about the Obama-Biden administration's corruption doesn't get erased. Here are ten very real and very serious scandals that are far more than "a whiff."

Before Obama even took office he was implicated in a scandal involving his soon-to-be-vacant Senate seat. Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich had hoped to get a cabinet position or ambassadorship in exchange for appointing an Obama-backed individual to replace him in the Senate. Obama’s top choice had been Valerie Jarrett, and he offered to appoint Jarrett “in exchange for the position of Secretary of Health and Human Services in the President-elect’s cabinet,” but she eventually opted to follow Obama to the White House as his top advisor.

------------

It really is CRIMINAL that the scum of the left keep perpetrating this lie on the American voters!....AND where is our 4th estate on this VERY PUBLIC LIE?????
Manufactured garbage without an ounce of truth in it.

... 10 of them!

------------

You never do fail to entertain with your delusional prose.....ROTFLMFAO!

... 10 of them!

------------

The Press just covered-up all of Obama's crimes

... 10 of them!

------------

You're probably better off pulling a Lois Lerner, then you wouldn't appear so ignorant.

And people wonder why we on the right continue to point out the left's mental disorders!

2. The IRS scandal

What about the Russiagate and Ukrainegate and Chinagate scandals that the Press do not want to talk about?

Obama always worked through proper channels knowing that it makes all actions both legal and unlikely to ever endanger his presidency should things go wrong. Someone should have told Trump this fact.

No scandals???:lmao::lmao::lmao:

kWBXeSU.jpg

No Obama scandals? What about Obama illegally spying on Trump?

< Obama ‘Must Have Known’ About Spying >

Trump Says Obama 'Must Have Known' About Spying on His Campaign

He had to know. Counter-intelligence investigations require presidential approval.
Criminal investigations, counter intelligence investigations are done for the president. The only reason to do them is for the president with the information he needs to protect the United States from foreign threats. They’re not like criminal investigations in that regard.

... 10 of them!

------------

Nobody cares about your life story.

... 10 of them!

------------

Obama was scandal free

As much as Republicans looked for anything they could impeach him on
They found nothing

... 10 of them!

------------

Jeez, another "what about Obama" Thread, on this site of all places. Who'da thunk it? Glad he didn't do anything worse. Big D has been running to undo or outdo Obama for the last 3 years. Luckily, he already has him beat on the corruption side. So, America will be safer in the future, I'm sure.

2. The IRS scandal

9. The New Black Panther Party Voter-Intimidation Scandal - having absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama

8. The Illegal Firing of an Inspector General to Protect A Sex Predator - The accusations that Kevin Johnson was a sex predator were not made public until 2016 - 7 years after the IG was fired.

7. The Green Energy loans scandal - Solyndra lied about their financial situation, and the feds were overly eager to lend the money. Not all start ups are going to be winners.

6. The Sestak job offer scandal - This is your idea of a scandal? Big whoop!

5. Obstructing Dozens of Inspectors General - Don't make me laugh.

4. The Fast & Furious cover-up scandal - another FOX bullshit story. Multiple Investigations have found NOTHING. No one has every been charged with anything!!!

3. The Benghazi attack cover-up - 7 Republican investigations all said the same thing: No cover-up, no lies, no stand down order. Another made up FOX News bullshit scandal.

2. The IRS scandal - another FOX bullshit story. Multiple Investigations have found NOTHING. No one has every been charged with anything!!!

1. The Iran Ransom scandal - another FOX bullshit story. American courts had order the money be returned to Iran. It was their money which had been in American banks since the 1980's.

None of these would the lead news story on a slow week in Trumplandia.

8 YEARS. NO INDICTMENTS OF ANYONE IN THE ADMINISTRATION. NO RECOMMENDATIONS OF ANY CHARGES AGAINST ANYONE IN THE ADMINISTRATIONS.

IF NOT FOR THE BILLIONAIRE MEDIA OUTRAGE MACHINE, NONE OF THE NON-SCANDALS WOULD HAVE MADE THE NEWS.

2. The IRS scandal

9. The New Black Panther Party Voter-Intimidation Scandal - having absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama

8. The Illegal Firing of an Inspector General to Protect A Sex Predator - The accusations that Kevin Johnson was a sex predator were not made public until 2016 - 7 years after the IG was fired.

7. The Green Energy loans scandal - Solyndra lied about their financial situation, and the feds were overly eager to lend the money. Not all start ups are going to be winners.

6. The Sestak job offer scandal - This is your idea of a scandal? Big whoop!

5. Obstructing Dozens of Inspectors General - Don't make me laugh.

4. The Fast & Furious cover-up scandal - another FOX bullshit story. Multiple Investigations have found NOTHING. No one has every been charged with anything!!!

3. The Benghazi attack cover-up - 7 Republican investigations all said the same thing: No cover-up, no lies, no stand down order. Another made up FOX News bullshit scandal.

2. The IRS scandal - another FOX bullshit story. Multiple Investigations have found NOTHING. No one has every been charged with anything!!!

1. The Iran Ransom scandal - another FOX bullshit story. American courts had order the money be returned to Iran. It was their money which had been in American banks since the 1980's.

None of these would the lead news story on a slow week in Trumplandia.

8 YEARS. NO INDICTMENTS OF ANYONE IN THE ADMINISTRATION. NO RECOMMENDATIONS OF ANY CHARGES AGAINST ANYONE IN THE ADMINISTRATIONS.

IF NOT FOR THE BILLIONAIRE MEDIA OUTRAGE MACHINE, NONE OF THE NON-SCANDALS WOULD HAVE MADE THE NEWS.
And the Mueller investigation along with impeachment is bullshit...thank you for your imput....ROTFLMFAO!

2. The IRS scandal

Let's not forget the "Brown Suit Scandal"...

Forum List

Back