Example of how the Democrat party has gone insane

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Officials Called 'Redmen' a Racist Mascot. Then Voters Weighed In.

This may be the beginning of trend where the PC culture is pushing Independents like myself to consistently vote Republican. The whole mantra of, “if you disagree with me you’re a racist, sexist, homophobe, Islamaphobe” is getting old. The Democrat party has gone insane.

Curious what others think.

This may be the beginning of trend where the PC culture is pushing Independents like myself to consistently vote Republican. The whole mantra of, “if you disagree with me you’re a racist, sexist, homophobe, Islamaphobe” is getting old. The Democrat party has gone insane.

It is american society itself that has gone insane, and we've all participated and are seemingly committed to doubling down on more of it.

Dafuck does this have to do with political parties? Not to mention, one that doesn't even exist?

Dafuck does this have to do with political parties? Not to mention, one that doesn't even exist?
No one who hoovers that shit up as reality is thinking independently.

Stop being an independent. You see the bat shit crazy left doing everything they can to tear this country apart, and bring in diseased rapist, murderers and child molesters across the border, when is it enough for you?

I think it is funny as hell that the students were ok with the name change but their parents who never left high school just had to do something about it.

Stop being an independent. You see the bat shit crazy left doing everything they can to tear this country apart, and bring in diseased rapist, murderers and child molesters across the border, when is it enough for you?

What would be the point of being an obsequious hanger-on for a political party?

Not really relevant to this thread but an honest question.

I think it is funny as hell that the students were ok with the name change but their parents who never left high school just had to do something about it.

>> The board turned aside pleas from students, administrators and Native American residents. No constituents favored the Redmen name, people at the meeting said.

... “The students, faculty and Native Americans told us what they wanted us not to do, and we did it anyway.” <<​

Nuttin' like representative democracy.

Forum List

Back