John Durham's Case Against Igor Danchenko Begins.

After the first year when Durham still hadn't prosecuted anyone we knew he was there to drag this case out.... the rats will never investigate other rats....
The only way we will fix the FBI is to put heat on congress to do it... and when the GOP takes over that's what we need to push for....

After the first year when Durham still hadn't prosecuted anyone we knew he was there to drag this case out.... the rats will never investigate other rats....
The only way we will fix the FBI is to put heat on congress to do it... and when the GOP takes over that's what we need to push for....
The DOJ/FBI are the biggest threats to democracy in my opinion.

It can't be fixed through any legal channels.
It's too far gone.

The trump campaign was in contact with Russian intel on many occasions. Yes, trump is and always has been a Russian asset. If he gets back into the WH, he will make the US another Russian state.
Were you dropped on your head as an infant?

All these MAGA MAGGOTS bloviating about Durham losing his second case, Duh-Ham is now 0 and 2. He lost both.

But here is what all those Cons are NOT talking about. Igor Danchenko, the man that Duh-Ham was prosecuting was accused of Lying To The F.B.I.

This is the same F.B.I. that according to the MAGA MAGGOTS, that staged the 01-06 Insurrection. This is the same F.B.I. that raided Shit-A-Lago and then planted evidence of the Traitor's having classified material to at Florida Shit Hole Home.

Come on now Cons, I mean really.......for fuck sake already. You cannot have it both ways.

On one hand you dead from the neck brain dead MAGA MAGGOTS see the F.B.I. as evil incarnate. Plotting no end of nasty and inferious things against the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Traitor. But when it come Duh-Ham prosecuting one person (Igor Danchenko) for lying to the F.B.I. (the one law enforcement organization that Cons love to hate), suddenly its all Henny Penny The Sky Is Falling.

It should be noted that Igor Danchenko was a former F.B.I. Infomant, he knew that lying the F.B.I. was a Federal Felony. So not only Duh-Ham lose his second case in a row, he put the life of a former F.B.I. informants life in danger.

Make up what laughingly call your mind Cons. IF the F.B.I. is evil, nasty, nefarious and bad and therefore must be defunded to save MAGA MAGGOT America or it is one of premier law enforcement agencies in the world and lying to them is worthy of a jail.

You cannot have it both ways, regardless the Chief Orange Faced Putin Ass Kisser Says.

Last edited:
The trump campaign was in contact with Russian intel on many occasions. Yes, trump is and always has been a Russian asset. If he gets back into the WH, he will make the US another Russian state.
All of that was disproven - yet you fucking worthless retards continue.

All of that was disproven - yet you fucking worthless retards continue.

I mean, yeah.

Candycorn and Lesh and Bravoactual are just absolute fucking retards. They're not just hacks, they're braindead fucking imbeciles.

There's nothing more to say about it, nothing to debate, no counterargument to be had, nothing they or anyone else can say to refute it - they're just drooling nonsensical stupidity and all we can do is shake our heads and despair at the absolute state of them.

I mean, yeah.

Candycorn and Lesh and Bravoactual are just absolute fucking retards. They're not just hacks, they're braindead fucking imbeciles.

There's nothing more to say about it, nothing to debate, no counterargument to be had, nothing they or anyone else can say to refute it - they're just drooling nonsensical stupidity and all we can do is shake our heads and despair at the absolute state of them.

You're fucking idiot. I state facts, you pot Traitor lies, use Reich Wing Websites and pass off pay by the ariticles as truth. Grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back