John Durham's Case Against Igor Danchenko Begins.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
After losing his first and only other special counsel trial, John Durham's next, and perhaps final, major test begins this week against Igor Danchenko.

The Russian-born lawyer, who was British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s alleged main source for his discredited dossier, was charged last year with five counts of making false statements to the FBI, which Durham said he made about the information he provided to the former MI6 agent. Jury selection starts Tuesday.

Durham's first case was a Hail Mary. He was told going that he did not have a case. The jury bore that fact out. Lying to the F.B.I. is different. He will need to have proof. I for one, based on his prior history, do not think he has.

If you work for the Democrats you are untouchable.

You're just pssed you lost in court...AGAIN. Durham had no case, he knew had no case. He was warned he had no case.
Wow. That was quick.

Has Durham accomplished anything?

He was supposed to be the chosen on to bring them all to justice.

Durham is 0 for 2. All the crap that Billie Boy Barr thought was so fucking important,,,,,up in smoke.

You're just pssed you lost in court...AGAIN. Durham had no case, he knew had no case. He was warned he had no case.

Durham is 0 for 2. All the crap that Billie Boy Barr thought was so fucking important,,,,,up in smoke.

I am half tempted to go back and find all the MAGA folk's quotes on here about all that Durham was going to accomplish, how he was going to bring them all down.

Now they will just call him a RINO or something

Why are tax payers funding this investigation that is a trump vengeance trial? His name should be Duhham....

Woulda been funnier if you had said "Durr-ham".

The judge really helped the defense, really and truly.

Even at that, from testimony, it is obvious Danchenko lied and did so repeatedly to the FBI.

No one can get a fair hearing from this area as it is so filled with Federal government [way overpaid] workers and their families. Not quite as bad as DC juries but getting there.

Last edited:
PRESIDENT Biden needs to end the tax wasting theatrics of Durr-ham...the trump associate.

Forum List

Back