John Durham....The Cavalry Has Arived

we cannot allow EITHER PARTY to EVER weaponize the gov to silence the other side.

Exactly. If this was a partisan witch hunt launched on vapors to damage Trump because powerful somebodies didnt like him, so they decided to misuse their power through the FISA court and to ultimately launch the FBI at him to dig up dirt to smear and/or remove him heads need to roll.

we cannot allow EITHER PARTY to EVER weaponize the gov to silence the other side.

Exactly. If this was a partisan witch hunt launched on vapors to damage Trump because powerful somebodies didnt like him, so they decided to misuse their power through the FISA court and to ultimately launch the FBI at him to dig up dirt to smear and/or remove him heads need to roll.
they need to roll, be put back on, and set to roll again.

this is not who we are or should be. and if this is what we're becoming, count on me to fight against it just as i would if the R's were pulling this crap.

gv051319dAPR20190513054516.jpg

Durham "is best known for leading an inquiry into allegations that FBI agents and Boston police had ties with the mob[3] and his appointment as special prosecutor regarding the 2005 CIA interrogation tapes destruction.[1] On November 1, 2017, he was nominated by President Donald Trump to be Connecticut's next U.S. Attorney.[4] On February 15, 2018, his nomination to be the United States Attorney was confirmed by voice vote. He was sworn in on February 22, 2018."
Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

Uh oh....
"In 2008, John Durham was appointed by then-Attorney General Michael Mukasey to investigate the destruction of CIA videotapes of detainee interrogations.[7][8][9] On November 8, 2010, Durham closed the investigation without recommending any criminal charges be filed.[10] Durham's final report remains secret but was the subject of an unsuccessful lawsuit under the Freedom of Information Act filed by The New York Times reporter Charlie Savage.[11]

In 2009, Attorney General Eric Holder appointed Durham to lead the Justice Department's investigation of the legality of CIA's use of so-called "enhanced interrogation techniques".[12]"

What are the odds....50-50????

Wow. No wonder Mueller had Whitey whacked
Whitey wasn't whacked.

The liberals tried every dirty trick possible on Trump and the USA to avoid this day from coming. It’s here now and I’m actually curious as to what angle of wailing, anger, distortion they are going to employ to avoid their just punishment.

Durham "is best known for leading an inquiry into allegations that FBI agents and Boston police had ties with the mob[3] and his appointment as special prosecutor regarding the 2005 CIA interrogation tapes destruction.[1] On November 1, 2017, he was nominated by President Donald Trump to be Connecticut's next U.S. Attorney.[4] On February 15, 2018, his nomination to be the United States Attorney was confirmed by voice vote. He was sworn in on February 22, 2018."

Uh oh....
"In 2008, John Durham was appointed by then-Attorney General Michael Mukasey to investigate the destruction of CIA videotapes of detainee interrogations.[7][8][9] On November 8, 2010, Durham closed the investigation without recommending any criminal charges be filed.[10] Durham's final report remains secret but was the subject of an unsuccessful lawsuit under the Freedom of Information Act filed by The New York Times reporter Charlie Savage.[11]

In 2009, Attorney General Eric Holder appointed Durham to lead the Justice Department's investigation of the legality of CIA's use of so-called "enhanced interrogation techniques".[12]"

What are the odds....50-50????

Wow. No wonder Mueller had Whitey whacked
Whitey wasn't whacked.

Mr. Bulger was definitely murdered by blunt force trauma, so he was whacked.

The perp said he did it because he doesn't care for rats.

But the gentleman who did it, a Mr. Geas, is a disreputable character with a long record who is serving a life sentence. He could be lying, you know. He could have easily been doing it on the orders of someone else, including Mueller. The decedent , Mr. Bulger, may have had dirt on Mueller and it would have been very embarrassing to the investigation of Trump if it would have come out

Barr has assigned US Attn'y Durham to investigate ......guess what?

Right!

The Russia Hoax!!!!

220px-John_H._Durham.jpg

"Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

His inquiry is the third known investigation focused on the opening of an F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign into possible ties between Russia’s election interference and Trump associates."

The people who attempted a coup to overturn 2016 election should go to prison.

Right!

The Russia Hoax!!!!

220px-John_H._Durham.jpg

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

His inquiry is the third known investigation focused on the opening of an F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign into possible ties between Russia’s election interference and Trump associates."

It seem to me to be High Treason, on par with the Gunpowder Plot of 1605.

At the very least, the conspirators should be deported to the Guantanamo Bay if not executed.

REALCLEARINVESTIGATIONS: New Russiagate Prober Has Haunted FBI for Months.

John Durham, the prosecutor tapped by Attorney General William Barr to investigate how Trump-Russia allegations emerged and spread within federal law enforcement, has already been looking into whether the FBI’s former top lawyer, James Baker, illegally leaked to reporters.

In fact, the U.S. attorney from Connecticut appears to have begun that work more than seven months ago, to judge from an underreported transcript of an October congressional interview with Baker. The Baker interview, at which Durham was not present, suggests that the prosecutor nevertheless has some people very worried.

Baker testified about the Trump-Russia affair on Oct. 3 before the House Judiciary Committee and the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. . . .

Suddenly, Baker’s lawyer, Dan Levin, jumped in: “One second,” he said before he and his client had a conversation off the record.

When the microphones were back on, Levin declared he would “not let [Baker] answer these questions right now. You may or may not know, he’s been the subject of a leak investigation which is still – a criminal leak investigation that’s still active at the Justice Department.” And so Levin concluded, “I’m sorry. I’m cutting off any discussion about conversations with reporters.”

North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows wanted to make clear what Baker’s lawyer was claiming: “You’re saying he’s under criminal investigation? That’s why you’re not letting him answer?”

“Yes.”

Levin and the lawmakers sparred a bit over whether Baker was invoking his Fifth Amendment rights, and the congressmen finally got around to asking who was leading this criminal probe:

“There is an ongoing investigation by whom?” Jordan said.

“The Justice Department,” Levin responded.

“I mean, is the inspector general looking at this or is this—”

“No,” said Levin, “it’s Mr. John Durham, a prosecutor.”

The specter of Durham haunts the rest of the interview. Baker can’t talk about what he told his old friend David Corn in their conversations about the dossier because it would put Baker in legal jeopardy.

Time and again, when Baker was asked questions about reporters – even hypothetical questions about FBI policy regarding contacts with the press, Levin said, “I’m not going to allow him to answer that question” or “I am not going let him answer any questions about leaks.”​

Right!

The Russia Hoax!!!!

220px-John_H._Durham.jpg

I will be (pleasantly) surprised if anything happens. At all.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, circles the wagons like the Deep State.

Our entire Justice System is corrupt. Especially on the Federal side.

Corrupt DOJ, Corrupt FBI, TOTALLY corrupt Prosecutors, COMPLETELY Corrupt Judges....... In fact, I guarantee you that the FISA Judge(s) were in on the corruption. Guaranteed.

So if something does happen to any meaningfully powerful individual, it will be a turning point, not in American History, in Human History.

Dick The Butcher is, always has been, and always will be my favorite Shakespearean character.

Right!

The Russia Hoax!!!!

220px-John_H._Durham.jpg

Be on the look-out for.......

upload_2019-5-15_8-58-51.png

Right!

The Russia Hoax!!!!

220px-John_H._Durham.jpg

the Mueller report makes clear that the tip from Australian Intelligence about Papdapolous running his mouth is what started it.
dkt7hvb33os01.jpg

They keep on trying to link the Russia investigation to the Steele Dossier and Carter Page, and it's ludicrous.

The FBI obtained FISA warrants on Carter Page back in 2014, which was two years before Steele was contracted to obtain the opposition research that turned into the Dossier. And further to that Carter Page was warned that Russian intelligence agents were trying to recruit him, and ignored the warning and continued to hang around with them. Trump hired a guy to work on his campaign that was under a FISA warrant for associating with known Russian spies, and then sent that man to Russia in the summer of 2016 where he allegedly met with both the Russian Prime Minister and an executive from Rosneft. And then they wonder why the FBI was looking at the Trump campaign.

And that's without even getting into the Papadopulous case pointed out here.

If you don't want the FBI looking at your campaign, don't hire people that are under a FISA warrant and don't hire people who brag about being an intermediary for Russia.

Last edited:

Right!

The Russia Hoax!!!!

220px-John_H._Durham.jpg

the Mueller report makes clear that the tip from Australian Intelligence about Papdapolous running his mouth is what started it.
dkt7hvb33os01.jpg

They keep on trying to link the Russia investigation to the Steele Dossier and Carter Page, and it's ludicrous.

The FBI obtained FISA warrants on Carter Page back in 2014, which was two years before Steele was contracted to obtain the opposition research that turned into the Dossier. And further to that Carter Page was warned that Russian intelligence agents were trying to recruit him, and ignored the warning and continued to hang around with them. Trump hired a guy to work on his campaign that was under a FISA warrant for associating with known Russian spies, and then sent that man to Russia in the summer of 2016 where he allegedly met with both the Russian Prime Minister and an executive from Rosneft. And then they wonder why the FBI was looking at the Trump campaign.

If you don't want the FBI looking at your campaign, don't hire people that are under a FISA warrant and don't hire people who brag about being an intermediary for Russia.

1. Sooo.....many trace the Collusion Hoax back to the Australian diplomat Alexander Downer who tipped off the FBI in order to save the world.

Wadda guy!!!

2. "ALEXANDER DOWNER DEFENDS FBI TIPOFF THAT SPARKED TRUMP-RUSSIA PROBE
  • In his most detailed remarks on the topic so far, former Australian diplomat Alexander Downer defended the tip he gave the FBI regarding George Papadopoulos.
  • Downer said that as a “warrior the Western alliance,” he provided the FBI with a memo he wrote after a May 10, 2016 meeting in which he says Papadopoulos mentioned that Russia might release information about Hillary Clinton close to the election.
  • “I don’t know why he told me this,” said Downer, dismissing Papadopoulos’s claims that the diplomat was sent to elicit damaging information about him.
Calling himself a “warrior for the Western alliance,” former Australian diplomat Alexander Downer defended sending in the tip that sparked the FBI’s investigation of then-Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s campaign."
Alexander Downer Defends FBI Tipoff That Sparked Trump-Russia Probe

3. Soooo......the Hoax didn't begin with Hillary and the DNC colluding with Russia to produce the dossier????

WWWWWWWWRRRRRROOONNNGGGGG!!!!!

4. Bet you didn't know that Downer is a Clinton apparatchik, huh?

“They started by telling the story of Alexander Downer, an Australian diplomat, as having remembered a bar conversation with George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign. But how did the FBI know they should talk to him? That’s left out of their narrative. Downer’s signature appears on a $25 million contribution to the Clinton Foundation. You don’t need much imagination to figure that he was close with Clinton Foundation operatives who relayed information to the State Department, which then called the FBI to complete the loop. This wasn’t intelligence. It was likely opposition research from the start.”
Former Clinton Pollster Calls For End to the Mueller 'Partisan Inquisition'

5. “Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

The Australian diplomat whose tip in 2016 prompted the Russia-Trump investigation previously arranged one of the largest foreign donations to Bill and Hillary Clinton’s charitable efforts, documents show.

Former Australian Foreign Minister Alexander Downer’s role in securing $25 million in aid from his country to help the Clinton Foundation fight AIDS is chronicled in decade-old government memos archived on the Australian foreign ministry’s website.

Downer, now Australia’s ambassador to London, provided the account of a conversation with Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos at a London bar in 2016 that became the official reason the FBI opened the Russia counterintelligence probe.

But lawmakers say the FBI didn’t tell Congress about Downer’s prior connection to the Clinton Foundation. Republicans say they are concerned the new information means nearly all of the early evidence the FBI used to justify its election-year probe of Trump came from sources supportive of the Clintons, including the controversial Steele dossier.

“The Clintons’ tentacles go everywhere. So, that’s why it’s important,” said Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) chairman of a House Oversight and Government Reform subcommittee that has been taking an increasingly visible role defending the Trump administration in the Russia probe. “We continue to get new information every week it seems that sort of underscores the fact that the FBI hasn’t been square with us.”

Spokesman for the FBI and Russia special counsel Robert Mueller declined comment.

…. lawmakers say the FBI didn’t tell Congress about Downer’s prior connection to the Clinton Foundation. Republicans say they are concerned the new information means nearly all of the early evidence the FBI used to justify its election-year probe of Trump came from sources supportive of the Clintons, including the controversial Steele dossier."
Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

Wake the heck up, Dunce.

Charge
The emotive Russian hoax went WAY too far so we have no choice but to send you kids to your rooms for a Long Time.

Right!

The Russia Hoax!!!!

220px-John_H._Durham.jpg

dkt7hvb33os01.jpg

not exactly what happened and to get to this conclusion you forgive a lot of behavior from who again in order to get this out of papadopulous?

Forum List

Back