Joe, who woulda guessed?

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Paul Tatchell, a roommate of Joe Biden at the Syracuse University College of Law, Biden admitted he was sexually attracted to children.

Tatchell reportedly said that Biden ā€œused to say it was his ā€˜civic responsibilityā€™ and that if he didnā€™t ā€˜choke the chickenā€™ or ā€˜clean the hosepipeā€™ before spending time around children he wouldnā€™t be able to keep his hands off them.ā€

In college, Joe Biden was known to be a pedophile | Fellowship Of The Minds

Paul Tatchell, a roommate of Joe Biden at the Syracuse University College of Law, Biden admitted he was sexually attracted to children.

Tatchell reportedly said that Biden ā€œused to say it was his ā€˜civic responsibilityā€™ and that if he didnā€™t ā€˜choke the chickenā€™ or ā€˜clean the hosepipeā€™ before spending time around children he wouldnā€™t be able to keep his hands off them.ā€

It is also my understanding that the reason that brain surgery was performed to remove a polyp was because it was believed to be the cause for his unnatural sexual attraction to children. It doesn't appear to have helped. The pervert has no boundaries. His traipsing around in the nude in front of female S.S agents is well known. It is also well known that he groped the girlfriend of a male S.S agent at a Christmas party in 2009 and it almost came to blows.

Wow.

It is also my understanding that the reason that brain surgery was performed to remove a polyp was because it was believed to be the cause for his unnatural sexual attraction to children. It doesn't appear to have helped. The pervert has no boundaries. His traipsing around in the nude in front of female S.S agents is well known. It is also well known that he groped the girlfriend of a male S.S agent at a Christmas party in 2009 and it almost came to blows.
Just dreadful.

Asking the OPoster to use more descriptive titles as called out in the recent moderation announcement. Also moved because source is a blantantly overt conspiracy site... If ya got other links that don't link back to THIS one -- PM me and I'll move it back..

Forum List

Back