Joe, where is my $2000?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
We were all told that if we elected Dims in Georgia, so they would have control of the entire government, we would all get $2000.

Ok, pay up. Where is it at?

Instead, they are consumed with impeaching a President that has already left office.

Sad. It will do nothing but incite further violence and divide, which is really all democrats want anyway, so long as it is not in their back yard.

But the American people are used to being lied to. In fact, it's almost as if they insist on it the way they vote.

I saw an article where several Georgians were upset and are questioning their vote after finding out it may be 1400 instead of 2000 :lol:

I saw an article where several Georgians were upset and are questioning their vote after finding out it may be 1400 instead of 2000 :lol:
They are slicing and dicing the crumbs they promised to give us.

I reckon a soul is the cost of half a crumb.

Amazing, isn't it? They tell people they can't work and refuse to pay them.

But instead of using the word amazing, I should have used the word criminal and inhumane.

But no matter, soon Trump will be impeached so the press will be happy.

I wonder how many more National Guard people they will need to camp in their garages to protect the growing rage out there.

The Dims now own everything. Everything is under their control.

No excuses.

Where is my money Joe?

We were all told that if we elected Dims in Georgia, so they would have control of the entire government, we would all get $2000.

Instead, they are consumed with impeaching a President that has already left office.

Sad. It will do nothing but incite further violence and divide, which is really all democrats want anyway, so long as it is not in their back yard.

But the American people are used to being lied to. In fact, it's almost as if they insist on it the way they vote.

The tasty irony lies in the intent of many patriotic Americans to use any further stimulus money to purchase or build up their Second Amendment capability. Take that, Honest Joe. The last stimulus was likely delayed to prevent Americans from traveling and/or gathering at the holidays. When that next, hallowed $1400 hits I for one hope Americans flood the friendly skies and empty gun shops everywhere. Good on Joe for increasing the size of citizen armories.

The tasty irony lies in the intent of many patriotic Americans to use any further stimulus money to purchase or build up their Second Amendment capability. Take that, Honest Joe. The last stimulus was likely delayed to prevent Americans from traveling and/or gathering at the holidays. When that next, hallowed $1400 hits I for one hope Americans flood the friendly skies and empty gun shops everywhere. Good on Joe for increasing the size of citizen armories.

It is so bad out there, you can't even find guns to buy anymore, let alone ammo.

But I reckon that was the goal all along

We still haven't got the 600 dollar one. Prolly never will get it.

We still haven't got the 600 dollar one. Prolly never will get it.
My guess is that Congress will bog down over removing a President that has already left.

Then blame the GOP.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

The Dims fucking lied like they a
ways do. You will not get a $2000 check. That is what they ran on...especially in the Georgia runoff.

Why are the Dims not giving minorities and women a check for $20,000? They have total control of the government. I can only conclude they are racist and misogynist.

The Dims don't care because the press won't call them out on it.

They get a free pass as always.

Anyone notice that when the scum was burning down the west coast they refused to call out the national guard but they called them out to protect themselves in DC?

Joe buddy, where's my money?

Anyone?

Can we recall those elected in Georgia for lying to us for a vote?

It is so bad out there, you can't even find guns to buy anymore, let alone ammo.

But I reckon that was the goal all along

500 rounds of 9mm cost 480 bucks. I complained about paying 140 bucks for 500 rounds 5 years ago.

Where's your $2k? You got $600. The remainder is being held up by the GOP

Forum List

Back