Joe & Valerie Plame Wilson: We're for Hillary and Here's Why

I believe that Armitage is in fact a Republican, Nat.

Sort of. Kind of a Charlie Crist, Arlen Specter Republican.

Just a bureaucratic scumbag who stays in the Party out of convenience.

Everybody has them hanging around

We have known Hillary Clinton both professionally and personally for close to 20 years, dating back to before President Bill Clinton's first trip to Africa in 1998 -- a trip that they both acknowledge changed their lives, and gave considerable meaning to their post White House years and to the activities of the Clinton Foundation. Joe, serving as the National Security Council Senior Director for African Affairs, was instrumental in arranging that historic visit.

Our history became entwined with Hillary further after Valerie's identity as a CIA officer was deliberately exposed, ruining her ability to serve our country. That criminal act was taken in retribution for Joe's article in the New York Times in which he explained he had discovered no basis for the Bush administration's justification for the Iraq War that Saddam Hussein was seeking yellowcake uranium to develop a nuclear weapon. When we were subjected to a vicious character assassination campaign orchestrated by senior White House officials and championed by their allies in the right-wing echo chamber, Hillary reached out to us. Her counsel during that tumultuous period was as timely as it was wise. She reminded us that the personal attacks on us were politically designed to deflect attention from the Bush administration's falsehoods to the American public about the threat of Saddam's supposed "smoking gun in the shape of a mushroom cloud." She urged us to remain strong in the face of their tactics of personal destruction. Smear campaigns should not trump the facts in the public square. Few people knew as well as she did how searing these attacks could be, but if we stayed strong, she urged, we would be vindicated. We did, and she was correct. A decade later, all but the most self-deluded ideologues understand that the Bush administration misled the American people into a war of choice that still scars us.

President Barack Obama chose her as his Secretary of State in his first term because he recognized from the relationship they developed during the 2008 campaign for the Democratic nomination that she was smart, tough and indefatigable. Hillary proved herself to be from the very beginning a trusted confidante and extraordinarily capable leader of his foreign policy team. Her commitment to service was once again on display, as it had been in Arkansas as a policy innovator, as the First Lady who bravely put women's rights on the international agenda, and as the hard-working U.S. senator from New York.

More (2 paragraphs): We're for Hillary and Here's Why - Joseph C. Wilson & Valerie Plame Wilson

A very nice endorsement from two great American patriots.

so...corrupt liars endorse evil, corrupt liars.....

They are vile people...who lied about what the idiot found in Africa......

dimocraps are lying scum who, even when their lies are laid bare, refuse to stop lying.

That makes them sick, lying scumbags.

They just are.

Poor NaziCon liars. There is plenty of "credible" proof that Valerie Plame was a "covert" CIA operative when outed.

A year ago, in our book, Hubris: The Inside Story of Spin, Scandal, and the Selling of the Iraq War, Michael Isikoff and I disclosed for the first time that Valerie Wilson was operations chief at the Joint Task Force on Iraq of the Counterproliferation Division of the CIA's clandestine operations directorate. She was no paper-pusher or analyst, as Novak and others had said. She was in charge of covert operations on a critical front. (Isikoff and I detailed some of her work in the book.) As part of her job, she traveled overseas under cover. CBS News recently reported that it had confirmed she had also worked on operations designed to prevent Iran from obtaining or developing nuclear weapons. Ironic? Ask Dick Cheney.

Plamegate Finale: We Were Right; They Were Wrong - The Nation

Valerie Plame covert after all - Salon.com

Plame was covert agent at time of name leak - politics NBC News

Valerie Plame - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

When Bushies blew a CIA cover, it was 'treason'; now, it's a mistake

Valerie Plame, the Spy Who Got Shoved Out Into the Cold

Valerie Plame CIA outing colossally stupid - CNN Political Ticker

Exclusive: Cheney's admissions to the CIA leak prosecutor and FBI - Murray Waas

Valerie Plame, Outed CIA Spy, Urges People To 'Hold Our Government To Account' At Conference On World Affairs

Sorry, that info comes from Patrick Fitzgerald, the corrupt prosecutor who persued Scooter Libby while actually knowing Richard Armitage was the leaker...an anti iraq stooge working for Colin Powell, and who stopped taping our Governor Rod Blago ( I won't try to spell his name) before he had a buyer for the Senate seat here in Illinois........probably because it would have implicated obama....

Poor NaziCon liars. There is plenty of "credible" proof that Valerie Plame was a "covert" CIA operative when outed.

A year ago, in our book, Hubris: The Inside Story of Spin, Scandal, and the Selling of the Iraq War, Michael Isikoff and I disclosed for the first time that Valerie Wilson was operations chief at the Joint Task Force on Iraq of the Counterproliferation Division of the CIA's clandestine operations directorate. She was no paper-pusher or analyst, as Novak and others had said. She was in charge of covert operations on a critical front. (Isikoff and I detailed some of her work in the book.) As part of her job, she traveled overseas under cover. CBS News recently reported that it had confirmed she had also worked on operations designed to prevent Iran from obtaining or developing nuclear weapons. Ironic? Ask Dick Cheney.

Plamegate Finale: We Were Right; They Were Wrong - The Nation

Valerie Plame covert after all - Salon.com

Plame was covert agent at time of name leak - politics NBC News

When Bushies blew a CIA cover, it was 'treason'; now, it's a mistake

Valerie Plame, the Spy Who Got Shoved Out Into the Cold

Valerie Plame CIA outing colossally stupid - CNN Political Ticker

Exclusive: Cheney's admissions to the CIA leak prosecutor and FBI - Murray Waas

Valerie Plame, Outed CIA Spy, Urges People To 'Hold Our Government To Account' At Conference On World Affairs

So, with that information that is completely relevant to the OP, go fuck yourself, you America hating fascist pig.

Thanks!!

You really are a stupid cum-slurping bitch, aren't you?

I SAID that she was assigned to Embassy duties and read newspapers, etc. That might also include such duties as pretending to be a secretary or something else.

Hardly an 'undercover' job that would expose her to bodily harm if she were exposed.

She wasn't a FIELD AGENT EVER AT ANY TIME.

Now go back to the glory hole in the Mall Bathroom.

fucking lying scumbag douchebag dimocrap.

You're just stupid. fucking stupid.
Link?

A covered agent had to actually be living overseas, with a detailed cover history at the time of the reveal....she was working in Washington....parking in the lot that read CIA Employee Parking......

RUSTMANN: Well, I don't know that everybody knew. I do know that her cover began to erode the moment she started dating Joe Wilson. The thing that I said was that, you know, when you walk like a duck, and quack like a duck, and look like a duck, you're probably a duck.

And at the point in time that this all broke, Valerie Plame had been working at headquarters for a long time, several years. She went to work every day to headquarters. She was married to a high-profile former ambassador. She had a couple of kids, she was living around the beltway.

Yeah....well here is the actual act that defines who is covered as a "covert" agent...and she wasn't it......

http://fas.org/irp/offdocs/laws/iipa.html

4) The term "covert agent" means-

• (A) a present or retired officer or employee of an intelligence agency or a present or retired member of the Armed Forces assigned to duty with an intelligence agency-

• (i) whose identity as such an officer, employee, or member is classified information, and

(ii) who is serving outside the United States or has within the last five years served outside the United States; or

Okay....try reading the wikipedia article and now the actual law.....

Beginning in 1997, Plame's primary assignment was shifted to the CIA headquarters inLangley, Virginia.

On July 14, 2003, Washington Post journalist Robert Novak, using information obtained from Richard Armitage at the US State Department,

And the actual law......says........

• (ii) who is serving outside the United States or has within the last five years served outside the United States; or

For you lefties...that is at least 6 years that she lived here...not over seas...and she did not have an elaborate cover history provided by the CIA......she parked at the CIA headquarters you twits....

The fake CIA Agent and her Idiot Husband

I understand that you hate anything about America that is not facist, I have accepted that a long time ago. But Valerie Plame was a REAL CIA agent and has seen and done stuff that you would NEVER in your life be able to do, things that protected our great country.

Exposing her identity was a cowardly act of vengeance on the part of the Bush administration.

Thank you for playing.

Good luck building your own Third Reich - but not in America.

You are a liar! Dick Armitage (a democrat) outed Valerie Plame.

CNN.com - Armitage admits leaking Plame s identity - Sep 8 2006

You funny.

Armitage worked for the BUSH administration.

Who's funny?

Arnold Ahlert, Boca Raton, June 23, 2008
Robert Wexler is a typical victim of the Bush Derangement Syndrome, more than willing to weave his own tissue of lies. Democrats had access to the same intelligence regarding Saddam Hussein that the administration did - and voted by a substantial majority to authorize the use of force. Richard Armitage, a Democrat, was the one who "outed" Valerie Plame. Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee were aware of the waterboarding Wexler would like to condemn as torture, despite the fact that it may have saved thousands of American lives

I believe that Armitage is in fact a Republican, Nat.

I heard someone on a news show at the time say he was a Democrat and the only thing I could find on internet is that he's a Democrat, that I posted. I;ve been wrong before, but not often.

She married Wilson in 1998 and gave birth to their twins in 2000,[28] and resumed travel overseas in 2001, 2002, and 2003 as part of her cover job. She met with workers in the nuclear industry, cultivated sources, and managed spies.[29] One project in which she was involved was ensuring that Iran did not acquire nuclear weapons.[30]

More NaziCon lies disproven.

Good, glad they endorsed her. Not sure what the point is lots of people are going to endorse all the candidates, they are 1%ers.

She married Wilson in 1998 and gave birth to their twins in 2000,[28] and resumed travel overseas in 2001, 2002, and 2003 as part of her cover job. She met with workers in the nuclear industry, cultivated sources, and managed spies.[29] One project in which she was involved was ensuring that Iran did not acquire nuclear weapons.[30]

More NaziCon lies disproven.

Asshole...read the actual law.....

4) The term "covert agent" means-

• (A) a present or retired officer or employee of an intelligence agency or a present or retired member of the Armed Forces assigned to duty with an intelligence agency-

• (i) whose identity as such an officer, employee, or member is classified information, and

(ii) who is serving outside the United States or has within the last five years served outside the United States; or

Again...since you lefties are slow......

She parked in the CIA Headquarters parking lot....the one with the sign that said..."CIA Parking Lot."

Forum List

Back