Joe "the wrench" Manchin

ConserveGuy

Platinum Member
Jul 19, 2015
Look at the unhinged ultra lefties losing it over not being able to overtax hard working tax payers. Manchin has thrown the wrench at them to prove that Sleepy joe might remain the lame duck he should be. Now if he denies that other bill(letting criminals and illegal migrants vote) swamp dems are trying to force down our throats. He could help what makes America great. Not giving into the tyrants that are unhinged leftist ideologs.

Look at the unhinged ultra lefties losing it over not being able to overtax hard working tax payers. Manchin has thrown the wrench at them to prove that Sleepy joe might remain the lame duck he should be. Now if he denies that other bill(letting criminals and illegal migrants vote) swamp dems are trying to force down our throats. He could help what makes America great. Not giving into the tyrants that are unhinged leftist ideologs.

I'd almost wish that starting next year that Joe Manchin switch over to being a republican but I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

I'd almost wish that starting next year that Joe Manchin switch over to being a republican but I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
I'd take Joe Manchin as a Republican any day. WV is the reddest state by far.
Joe needs to keep his constituents happy, governor Justice switched, Joe should too.

1640045742568.png

Forum List

Back