Joe Tells CNN...If Kamala and I Disagree I'll Do What I Told Barack, I'll Develop A Disease and Resign

What a retard, everything that guy says makes no sense. Did you hear his bullshit story about how he broke his foot? What a crock of shit.
Except, of course, he DIDN'T say it. It is just another Right-wing LIE by misquote only believed by the STUPIDEST SUCKKKERS on Earth!!!!!

What a retard, everything that guy says makes no sense. Did you hear his bullshit story about how he broke his foot? What a crock of shit.
Except, of course, he DIDN'T say it. It is just another Right-wing LIE by misquote only believed by the STUPIDEST SUCKKKERS on Earth!!!!!
WHAT DID HE FUCKING SAY THEN...LINK
AND IF HE DIDN'T STATE THAT THEN WHY IS A CNN REPORTER
ASKING PELOSI IF SHE AGREES AND IF HE IS ABLE TO DO AS MUCH?

AND WHY DOES PELOSI ANSWER YES AND SAY...YES, I BELIEVE HE CAN DO THAT

He is setting the stage.

He tends to blurt out things like that.

remember he said "We've put together the greatest election fraud team in US History"

Was he lying?
You are by taking what he said out of context, as usual. Biden was describing the voter protection program his campaign has launched in anticipation of potential legal fights over the outcome of the Nov. 3 election against President Donald Trump. But you knew that already.

I already corrected your LIE in another thread, so don't play dumb, you know you are lying!

HARRIS: Yes.

BIDEN: But, all kidding aside, it's a matter of, the thing, we are simpatico on our philosophy of government and simpatico on how we want to attach -- approach these issues that we're facing.

And so I don't have -- and when we disagree, it will be just like -- so far, it has been just like when Barack and I did.

It's in private. She'll say, I think we should do A, B, C, or D, and I will say, I like A, don't like B and C. And let's go, OK.

But -- and like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I will develop some disease and say I have to resign.

We don't have that -- I'm -- we haven't -- and we discussed at length our views on foreign policy, on domestic policy, on intelligence. And the great thing is, she has a background in the Senate on intelligence, on the Intelligence Committee. She has a background in the Senate on a whole range of things that are going to be pertinent to what we have to do.

But it's going to be -- I think so much is going to be incoming, Jake.

I already corrected your LIE in another thread, so don't play dumb, you know you are lying!
Bitch, you didn't correct shit so stop saying you did, you know you're lying!

1607146503607.png

Joe who?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Democrats lie spin and deny what is plain and clear in the video. If you take any of these pedophile defending Biden supporters in here seriously, you're an idiot.

BIDEN: But, all kidding aside, it's a matter of, the thing, we are simpatico on our philosophy of government and simpatico on how we want to attach -- approach these issues that we're facing.

And so I don't have -- and when we disagree, it will be just like -- so far, it has been just like when Barack and I did.

It's in private. She'll say, I think we should do A, B, C, or D, and I will say, I like A, don't like B and C. And let's go, OK.

But -- and like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I will develop some disease and say I have to resign.

We don't have that -- I'm -- we haven't -- and we discussed at length our views on foreign policy, on domestic policy, on intelligence. And the great thing is, she has a background in the Senate on intelligence, on the Intelligence Committee. She has a background in the Senate on a whole range of things that are going to be pertinent to what we have to do.

You can't even read English. The VP resigns if there is a disagreement.
Thank you for posting the entire quote proving you wrong!
STUPID SUKKKER!!!

Bitch, you didn't correct shit so stop saying you did, you know you're lying!
I just corrected your LIE again in this thread, using your own quote!
STUPID SUCKKKER!!!

If that’s real, what a fucking dumb ass.
It isn't real.

What's not real is the call for Unity.

Never gonna get it......no you're nev-vah gonna get it

SCOREBOARD

No one rational is really looking to unify with Cult45 c*nts. They are the flotsam and jetsom of humanity. Nothing to gain from embracing ideas from hateful slack jawed morons taking their lead from an Orange evangelist.

They'll crawl back under their rocks in due time, and the rest of the nation will go back to ignoring and undermining their stupid ideas.

If that’s real, what a fucking dumb ass.
It isn't real.

What's not real is the call for Unity.

Never gonna get it......no you're nev-vah gonna get it

SCOREBOARD

No one rational is really looking to unify with Cult45 c*nts. They are the flotsam and jetsom of humanity. Nothing to gain from embracing ideas from hateful slack jawed morons taking their lead from an Orange evangelist.

They'll crawl back under their rocks in due time, and the rest of the nation will go back to ignoring and undermining their stupid ideas.

Name ONE thing Trump ever did that directly harmed you......

You can't. You operate on pure emotions with none of your thought process based in any semblance of logic or reason.
This is the EXACT type of hive dependent thought that leads to societal destruction. Venezuela is the prime example.

The greatest of nations will collapse under the wight of too many citizens with this lack of intelligence and prone to emotional critical decisions.

You can't. You operate on pure emotions with none of your thought process based in any semblance of logic or reason.

Is apathy really an emotion, Petunia? Cult45 and the Orange Virus were disavowed as soon as he sauntered his fat ass down the gold escalater. I've been watching poly theatre for the stupid for four years.

The wingers on both sides of the pendulum have become interchangeable. Is it by design? It's certainly possible in this timeline, where government is a made-for-teevee situation dramedy precisely aimed at the intellectual lowest common denominator. You voted for this nonsense, you reap the whirlwind. I'll continue to call out the hypocrisy and you'll cry about it, snowflake.

This is the EXACT type of hive dependent thought that leads to societal destruction. Venezuela is the prime example.

You idiots love your Venezuela talking points. Aren't your people actively trying to stage a coup of a legit election right now? :auiqs.jpg: Irony could slap you people on your tits and you would still be none the wiser. Can't do anything with that. :dunno:

The greatest of nations will collapse under the wight of too many citizens with this lack of intelligence and prone to emotional critical decisions.

^^^ Feargasm from an individual resembling everything it detests. Cruel irony strikes again. It loves to lecture, it appears.

You can't even read English. The VP resigns if there is a disagreement.
Thank you for posting the entire quote proving you wrong!
STUPID SUKKKER!!!
DO YOU ENJOY MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT

Forum List

Back