Joe-Yen Prince of Doom & Gloom has spoken

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
First he went into the Nashville bomb business and stated some pleasantries. From there he explained how the Obama admin. worked with Trump on the 2016 transition, which is PROG-code blame the bomb etc. on TDS. And then he validated my point saying how the Trump admin. has gutted everything, which is PROG-code for the purpose of bombs. I only listened that far.

Boy is our puppet prince sharp, am I right? He sounds healthy too. These are your Democrats PROGS, your idea for a "leader". You know Biden doesn't even speak for himself right, it's all written for him teleprompter? From there he's an incoherent parrot chasing dog tails. You voted for this?

jRFss5k.jpg

First he went into the Nashville bomb business and stated some pleasantries. From there he explained how the Obama admin. worked with Trump on the 2016 transition, which is PROG-code blame the bomb etc. on TDS. And then he validated my point saying how the Trump admin. has gutted everything, which is PROG-code for the purpose of bombs. I only listened that far.

Boy is our puppet prince sharp, am I right? He sounds healthy too. These are your Democrats PROGS, your idea for a "leader". You know Biden doesn't even speak for himself right, it's all written for him teleprompter? From there he's an incoherent parrot chasing dog tails. You voted for this?

WTF does yen have to do with it? That's the Japanese currency!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back