Joe Manchin surrounded by climate activists. Prevent his car from moving.

He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. He just knows that GW was the father of our nation, and leftists hate our nation.

That came out of nowhere. Is he drunk? Or was my point so strong that all he can think to do, is bury it in stupid so that other people might not see it?

Ah! I see you have no way to debate the point with me, so you do the usual leftist thing: a one-word childish insult.
I see you are overly biased and contentious with your acceptance and declarations of propaganda. :itsok: And you have no sense of humor...

No, it's not. It is assholes on your side of the game of politics , killing and hurting people, in large numbers.
George Washington mandated small pox vaccinations for his troops you didn't seem to mind that. By the way I have no side in politics except not to be a Democrat or a Republican only fools follow fools. There are bullies in all parties and in all walks of society, get used to it because it is human nature.

George Washington mandated small pox vaccinations for his troops you didn't seem to mind that. By the way I have no side in politics except not to be a Democrat or a Republican only fools follow fools.

You are obviously a leftard. Your denial is a stupid and painfully obvious lie.

You equate ONE riot with HUNDREDS of riots as though they are equivalent. That is you taking sides. Like an asshole.

OMG, slavery again? How fucking boring can you be?
Yeah, it was so boring to a slave. Manchin is yet just a crakah who is paid by corporations and special interest groups to have a well paid policy to promote or to deny the US citizens what they desire while he lives in his tall glass tower.

You equate ONE riot with HUNDREDS of riots as though they are equivalent. That is you taking sides. Like an asshole.
1/6 was to overthrow the govt. the others was for recognition of a serial abuse from the system of the police state. Your projection is most drole. If I was a leftist why am I not supporting Manchin or the protestors?

Yeah, it was so boring to a slave. Manchin is yet just a crakah who is paid by corporations and special interest groups to have a well paid policy to promote or to deny the US citizens what they desire while he lives in his tall glass tower.

I don't give a fuck about him. Or slavery.

The point is the assholes who surround a man in a car, using their bodies and HIS respect for human life to imprison him and then when he tries to get away, to try pretend that he is trying to "run them over".

That you don't feel any need to call out such assholes, shows that you are an asshole.

That’s what the leftists do. They tolerate and defend or excuse hundreds of violent riots by the deranged BLM activists that go on for months after month, city after city, and then call out the SINGLE and much less damaging riot by those in the right.

They have different rules for different groups of people. It would be the same as if hundreds of white kids ran roughshod through neighborhoods, vandalizing cars and homes, for months on end…..and then ONE black kid does it, and everyone condemns the one black kid for an entire year - and never bringing up all the damage the whites did. (I draw an analogy in terms of race because that’s the prism through which leftists see everything.)

1/6 was to overthrow the govt. the others was for recognition of a serial abuse from the system of the police state. Your projection is most drole. If I was a leftist why am I not supporting Manchin or the protestors?
Not a 1/6 thread, Troll. You have hundreds of those to go piss and moan in.

It wasn’t to overthrow the government. That would be an insurrection, and this wasn’t. It was a relatively small group of people who let their anger and frustration boil over. Nothing on par with the BLM savages who set fires to cars, destroyed businesses, burned down government property, commandeered a section of a city and called it “no longer part of America,” and of course killed dozens of people.

Bullshit. He is following the wishes of his constituents. You Dimtard Lemmings thing the "Democratic process" is walking in lockstep with whatever you are told by your handlers.

Grow a brain.

Really should be, "grow a brain, you fucking asshole".

BUt other than that, well said.

Forum List

Back