Joe Has A Hard Time Explaining His Policies

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Rule 1 in politics is to lay your agenda out and attempt to garner support for it. I’m thinking in Joe’s case he’s not running the show and is just a pawn.

Now Biden DEFENDS migrant compensation payments he called 'garbage' three days ago: Says families separated at border 'deserve some kind of compensation' but has 'no idea' if it will be as much as $450,000​

Rule 1 in politics is to lay your agenda out and attempt to garner support for it. I’m thinking in Joe’s case he’s not running the show and is just a pawn.

Now Biden DEFENDS migrant compensation payments he called 'garbage' three days ago: Says families separated at border 'deserve some kind of compensation' but has 'no idea' if it will be as much as $450,000​

Those on the left were screaming Fake News while those of us on the right responded that Joe was lying as usual. I guess we know who's right on this one and every other one. If the horse Bright Lightening wins every race, you'd be stupid to bet on any other horse.

Joe has a hard time explaining his policies because they are not his policies, as shown by the 180 he did from 'payments' are garbage to he's OK with it now.

the same sack of rotten oatmeal said mandates- will not be- back in december...in january, the dementia laden traitor issued mandates
hang all SCUM demonRATS

Obviously, someone else is pulling the strings.

Here is Biden vigorously defending his plan to pay criminal invaders.

He gets really emotional, like a crazy old man with dementia...

44 second Video, click the link, not the image:
1636241577786.png

He blames it on Trump, but it's his administration which is voluntarily doing this.

The federal government has sovereign immunity, unless it voluntarily chooses to give it up. The courts cannot over-ride this immunity either; it's settled law.

Forum List

Back