Joe 'ChooCoo Charlie' Biden Ripped For Putting Americans Last While Funding Foreign Railway Despite Nearly $34 Trillion Debt

You're FOS.
Just like Trump, the les flow so freely you can't keep track, even ones made 30 minutes ago.

"Infrastructure week? You mean like promising millions of US tax dollars to build a railway from Saudi to India"?

Then, just like Trump, you lie to cover up, another lie.
You haven't proved I lied yet....but don't let that interfere with your rant.

:itsok:

So Biden still f*ed US railway workers, showing he doesn't put Americans 1st, and some of them gave him an earfull, the point of the thread .

DropMic.jpg

You have in the past, I'm not looking at all your post.
Quote any post where I have defended Trump.

I never have but I have called him an idiot and a malignant narcissist but I suppose that is the same as defending him to a moron like you.

They aren't joining China because we would or would not help pay for a railway.

Nations are turning to China because under Biden the US is weak, an embarrassment, and they probably figure if the leader of the US and his family have sold out to the CCP then why shouldn't they sell out and join 'Team China', too.

They are joining China because we treat them and most of our allies like shit.

YOU ain't got shit.
Hey you're the one who makes statements then refuses to back them up not me.

So you make shit up about me and when I ask you to prove it you flat out refuse.

hence , you are a lying sack of shit.

'ChooChoo Charlie' got an ear full recently from a railway worker for 'screwing' railway workers while planning on sending millions of dollars overseas to help build a foreign railway.

'Railroad mechanic Alec Lace ripped the White House for stabbing railroaders "in the back" over their push for paid sick leave, warning he has made a "lot of enemies" within the industry after signing a bill to avoid a massive strike.'

"This is a guy that campaigned from the basement telling the railroad workers, 'Hey, I'm one of you guys, I'm Railway Joe, I'm Choo-Choo Charlie, I am with you guys.' And then what happens? He stabs us in the back by turning down the package that would have gave the railroad workers seven days of sick pay. Now, Joe Biden takes seven sick days a week."

Meanwhile the Biden administration officials met with leaders in Saudi Arabia over the weekend to discuss fu ding / building a railway project that would bolster trade ties between the Middle East, India and the rest of the world.

Let's go, Brandon!

Or the millions he is giving Romania for nuclear reactor technology.

Give. 75 billion to Ukraine

10.6 billion in foriegn aid programs which is 2 billion more than the previous year.

Signed an order to use our foriegn aid money in countries like Mexico to pay for their abortions.

Offers 500k grant packages to Pakistani teachers that focus on trannies.

Paid over 1 billion to Ukraine neighbors.

The list goes on and on for the billions and billions and billions of dollars he throws at other countries while ours goes to shit and banks go under and the fed is constantly raising rates.

Hell if he even took 1 billion of that money and divided it by 300 million Americans they all could have 4.3 million dollars. Of course everything would quadruple in price instantly if every company suddenly knew every American was a millionaire. But the point is he doesn't give a shit America or Americans.

Forum List

Back