Joe 'ChooCoo Charlie' Biden Ripped For Putting Americans Last While Funding Foreign Railway Despite Nearly $34 Trillion Debt

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'ChooChoo Charlie' got an ear full recently from a railway worker for 'screwing' railway workers while planning on sending millions of dollars overseas to help build a foreign railway.

'Railroad mechanic Alec Lace ripped the White House for stabbing railroaders "in the back" over their push for paid sick leave, warning he has made a "lot of enemies" within the industry after signing a bill to avoid a massive strike.'

"This is a guy that campaigned from the basement telling the railroad workers, 'Hey, I'm one of you guys, I'm Railway Joe, I'm Choo-Choo Charlie, I am with you guys.' And then what happens? He stabs us in the back by turning down the package that would have gave the railroad workers seven days of sick pay. Now, Joe Biden takes seven sick days a week."

Meanwhile the Biden administration officials met with leaders in Saudi Arabia over the weekend to discuss fu ding / building a railway project that would bolster trade ties between the Middle East, India and the rest of the world.

Let's go, Brandon!

India?

Will it have accommodations atop the train? ;)

R.6086eb07b0cbdc6c3560e4a2b87eb868

'ChooChoo Charlie' got an ear full recently from a railway worker for 'screwing' railway workers while planning on sending millions of dollars overseas to help build a foreign railway.

'Railroad mechanic Alec Lace ripped the White House for stabbing railroaders "in the back" over their push for paid sick leave, warning he has made a "lot of enemies" within the industry after signing a bill to avoid a massive strike.'

"This is a guy that campaigned from the basement telling the railroad workers, 'Hey, I'm one of you guys, I'm Railway Joe, I'm Choo-Choo Charlie, I am with you guys.' And then what happens? He stabs us in the back by turning down the package that would have gave the railroad workers seven days of sick pay. Now, Joe Biden takes seven sick days a week."

Meanwhile the Biden administration officials met with leaders in Saudi Arabia over the weekend to discuss fu ding / building a railway project that would bolster trade ties between the Middle East, India and the rest of the world.

Let's go, Brandon!

Hey now, give President Joe some credit. It takes a lot of effort and planning to put together a train wreck like he did.

Let's go, Brandon!

You may not have heard but Fox news lies to you so you won't defect to Newsmax after you hear something that hurts your feelings.

Listen to this teabagger.

"Joe Biden has made a lot of enemies with the railroad workers," Lace told co-host Ashley Strohmier Monday. "This is a guy that campaigned from the basement telling the railroad workers, 'Hey, I'm one of you guys, I'm Railway Joe, I'm Choo-Choo Charlie, I am with you guys.' And then what happens? He stabs us in the back by turning down the package that would have gave the railroad workers seven days of sick pay. Now, Joe Biden takes seven sick days a week."

"So now we're going to go and stick railroad ties in the desert over in the Middle East. This is why people embrace America First. Let's take care of the American railroad first before we go over there and start building, what a high speed rail over there? We don't even have that here in the United States yet."

Just like a Trumptard, INDIA is in the middle east?

Good thing Kevin McCarthy will cut that funding....

except the Saudi Royal Family is Jewish, and so is Kevin, so he won't...

KICKBACKS galore.

Anyone wanna bet Hunter got money from Saudi too???

There's still more journalistic truth from FOX News than there ever has been from CNN and MSNBC.
Can you link me that please data or is this just your opinion?

Has CNN or MSNBC ever lost a 750 million dollar lawsuit for lying, and whose hosts have been shown to know they lie but know trumpers are so delicate that they have to lie or trumpers will run screaming to Newsmax?

Can you link me that please data or is this just your opinion?

Has CNN or MSNBC ever lost a 750 million dollar lawsuit for lying, and whose hosts have been shown to know they lie but know trumpers are so delicate that they have to lie or trumpers will run screaming to Newsmax?

How much coverage is CNN and MSNBC giving to the Biden's corrupt dealings, Hunter's laptop, his drug use, felony gun purchase, Joe Biden's classified documents they found all over the place, his influence peddling, and the Epstein passenger list? Not hardly a peep.

How much coverage is CNN and MSNBC giving to the Biden's corrupt dealings, Hunter's laptop, his drug use, felony gun purchase, Joe Biden's classified documents they found all over the place, his influence peddling, and the Epstein passenger list? Not hardly a peep.
Ahh so it's based on your personal anecdotes.

Dismissed.

Good thing Kevin McCarthy will cut that funding....

except the Saudi Royal Family is Jewish, and so is Kevin, so he won't...

KICKBACKS galore.

Anyone wanna bet Hunter got money from Saudi too???
We know the Trump family did while being president.

Forum List

Back