Joe Biden’s sexual accuser Tara Reade Officially files criminal complaint in DC

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
'Will the #MeToo movement please stand up?

While Hollywood’s believe-all-women activists were quick to defame Brett Kavanaugh, the elite seem to be strangely quiet when it comes to Joe Biden.

Tara Reade, who accused Biden of sexual assault in 1993, has officially filed a criminal complaint in Washington D.C.

Reade has accused Biden of assaulting her when he was in the Senate. She was a staffer in 1993.

Biden has said that he “Believes all women,” yet his campaign denies the claim.

Joe Biden's Sexual Accuser Tara Reade Officially Files Criminal Complaint in DC'

Well in today's world. it happens. Still for you OB haters, he was never accused by any woman of misconduct.

Trump dismissed the hot mic comments as "locker room talk"—just words—but more than a dozen women came forward to say otherwise, starting with Jessica Leeds, who Trump sexually assaulted her on a plane in the early 1980s. After Leeds went public with her accusations, other women from Trump's past accused Trump of unwanted sexual advances including groping, grabbing and kissing.

Years before any of these allegations came to light, Trump's ex-wife Ivana brought rape allegations against her then-husband in a biography on Trump. In the book, Ivana recalls a "violent assault" that took place in 1989 which involved Trump tearing off her clothes and raping her. In 1993, Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen denied the allegations, arguing "you cannot rape your spouse."

So I guess we can count the number of accusation and choose the president with the least allegations.

Reagan, the two bush's and Nixon for the repubs had accusers, Bill Clinton for the demo's.

I am sure Trump will not touch this subject if he has any sense.

Because he has repeated the famous position of the accused " vehemently denied all of the women’s accusations " and still was elected.

what we need is whenever a candidate announces his that he is going to run for public office that there be a window of 30 days in which woman can come forward with there allegations. After the 30 days then keep it buried. There politicians.

1586772693497.png

Last edited:
Maybe Bill Clinton should have thought about that when he molested Paula Jones...

Maybe Paula Jones shouldn't have lied her ass off.

Do you know when this shit will stop? It's when we start fining these liars for perjury and wasting the courts time.
This is merely confirming my prediction. Decades old, impossible to prove accusations of sexual misconduct will be a normal part of every election cycle. We saw it against Kavanaugh and I predicted that we would see it against the next democrat candidate, and we have. They've already shot their wad against Trump, so we won't be hearing any more about that except for dredged up, toothless claims to be hurled as a weak defense any time Biden's name is in the spotlight.

It would be wise for trump supporters to leave this alone.
Yes, yes, of course they should, nudge nudge, wink wink, grin grin. When Biden's best defense is, "Well, he was accused of stuff too", he doesn't have much of a defense. He's not Trump, so blustering won't help him at all, and there are many photos of him making girls and women uncomfortable, so denial won't work. He'll pretty much just have to ride it out.

Yes, yes, of course they should, nudge nudge, wink wink, grin grin. When Biden's best defense is, "Well, he was accused of stuff too", he doesn't have much of a defense. He's not Trump, so blustering won't help him at all, and there are many photos of him making girls and women uncomfortable, so denial won't work. He'll pretty much just have to ride it out.
It is not wise for trump supporters to go here. Now if you want the 19 women accusing trump of assault and rape, if you want other women who were done by trump and who have not come out to do so, then you will try to make this an issue.

Who could have figured you could make a buck from a 26-year-old sexual molestation allegations?
Yeah, it's amazing enough that the Left thought they could make a buck off a 15 year old video where a guy simply boasted that hot women liked to occasionally throw themselves at you voluntarily!
No, people found it disturbing hearing a married man of supposed integrity joking about using his wealth and power to abuse and molesters women by grabbing their pussy and forcing other sexual behavior on them. Coupled with his sneaking in on young teens in a dressing room and bragging in a television interview on national tv about viewing them almost naked while they prepared for a beauty contest shows what a real scum bag Trump is.

Last edited:
These trump people need to let this rest and allow the system to take care of it. Because Biden was vice president for 8 years and this did not come up once during either campaign. If she was really trying to make an effort to get this out, in 2008 she could have done so. Woman were doing that at that time. #me too was not the beginning of this. I wonder how much trump is paying for this.

So now if we are going to do this, then the women who have accused trump need to be heard full story and allowed their days in court. The right isn't just going to be allowed to talk about this story every day in this forum without trumps 19 rapes being a part of the conversation.

Maybe Bill Clinton should have thought about that when he molested Paula Jones...

Maybe Paula Jones shouldn't have lied her ass off.

Do you know when this shit will stop? It's when we start fining these liars for perjury and wasting the courts time.

Paula Jones didn't lie at all.

Clinton sexually harassed her, but instead of just ponying up the moolah he owed her, he forced her to sue and he, himself, perjured himself in the depositions.

It is not wise for trump supporters to go here. Now if you want the 19 women accusing trump of assault and rape, if you want other women who were done by trump and who have not come out to do so, then you will try to make this an issue.
The big difference is that Trump's accusers are already known about while Biden's are just starting to become known. Trump already has a reputation as a moral reprobate while Biden does not. In fact, his hair sniffing, while obviously making little girls uncomfortable, was considered more a quirk than assault. The public perception will be, "Well of course Trump did stuff, we already knew that, but Biden? We thought all he did was sniff little girls' hair". So, sure, keep trotting out Trump's accusers in an attempt to defend Biden. You know that if he can't convince people he didn't do it, all you'll accomplish is voters not seeing anything positive about voting for a democrat, and if Quid Pro Joe can't generate any positive reason to vote for him and voters don't see any moral superiority in him, Trump wins by default. It's like having a match up between Ted Kennedy and Mitt Romney and having a DUI come out of Romney's past, then telling Kennedy's defenders, "You'd better not make a big deal out of Romney's DUI because Ted's a raging drunk!".

Face it, Joe has enough trouble generating enthusiasm (hint, he generates less then Hillary did, and that's saying a lot). Accusations like this, improperly handled, could sink him.

These trump people need to let this rest and allow the system to take care of it. Because Biden was vice president for 8 years and this did not come up once during either campaign. If she was really trying to make an effort to get this out, in 2008 she could have done so. Woman were doing that at that time. #me too was not the beginning of this. I wonder how much trump is paying for this.

So now if we are going to do this, then the women who have accused trump need to be heard full story and allowed their days in court. The right isn't just going to be allowed to talk about this story every day in this forum without trumps 19 rapes being a part of the conversation.
Wow, you sound like Republicans during the Kavanaugh fiasco. Where were you then? And remember, if your best defense is, "Well he might have done something too", you don't have much of a defense. You would be better served trying to make Biden's accusers prove their cases.

While Hollywood’s believe-all-women activists were quick to defame Brett Kavanaugh, the elite seem to be strangely quiet when it comes to Joe Biden.

Tara Reade, who accused Biden of sexual assault in 1993, has officially filed a criminal complaint in Washington D.C.

Reade has accused Biden of assaulting her when he was in the Senate. She was a staffer in 1993.

Joe Biden's Sexual Accuser Tara Reade Officially Files Criminal Complaint in DC'
Lawsuits are very expensive so I have to wonder who is backing her. Can you say "swift boat"?

Lawsuits are very expensive so I have to wonder who is backing her. Can you say "swift boat"?

Why do you think that she is lying? They tell me its exceedingly rare for a broad to lie about being assaulted, and we should always believe the victim.

This woman must have told someone about it at the time, friend, roommate, co-worker whomever. I am suspicious of her story given today's political climate, the fact that this story is being pushed in right-wing media, and the little that I, as a stranger, can know of Biden's character and life. I seem to remember that Biden was praying in the situation room while watching the raid that got bin Laden went down. However, I was pinned against a wall three times on two continents by guys who wanted to grope me and check out my tonsils and there was nobody in authority to take any report of this, so I'm careful with this stuff.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back