Joe Biden's legacy.

If only some of his accomplishments had been good.
Count your blessings. Booze is still relatively cheap and the weed is far more potent than in the 70's. People can get lost in their musings and nothing seems to really matter. This has happened before in history so I guess we are making history here.

Count your blessings. Booze is still relatively cheap and the weed is far more potent than in the 70's. People can get lost in their musings and nothing seems to really matter. This has happened before in history so I guess we are making history here.
You don't smoke weed, I do and have since 1976, and today's weed is no stronger than the stuff we smoked in the 1970s.

I think the mainstream Libtard media knows he is a disaster just like the rest of us know.

However, they are reluctant to point that out because their lies and dishonesty about Trump would be called into question.

The media helped to get rid of the best President of modern times and replace him with the most incompetent bonehead to ever be President. They don't want to highlight that so that is why they are not accurately reporting on Joe Potatohead's failures.
Biden's not really the disaster. It's leftist policies which are the disaster. By trying to put it all on Biden you're not addressing the real problem and implying that Biden is the disaster, not leftist policies.

I really do believe that most of the left have IQ problems.
When they site the Paris accord like it is some great deal. The U.S. is and was lowering its admissions before we joined. But then you have countries like China that are building coal fired power plants at a furious pace which more then offsets anything in the accord.
They give Biden credit for botched agendas, they do not give him credit for more deaths or high inflation or even for a failing economy.
The guy is obviously not in control of anything and half the time seems to have no idea what is going on or where he is but that is fine with them as long as he claims to be democrat

I really do believe that most of the left have IQ problems.
When they site the Paris accord like it is some great deal. The U.S. is and was lowering its admissions before we joined. But then you have countries like China that are building coal fired power plants at a furious pace which more then offsets anything in the accord.
They give Biden credit for botched agendas, they do not give him credit for more deaths or high inflation or even for a failing economy.
The guy is obviously not in control of anything and half the time seems to have no idea what is going on or where he is but that is fine with them as long as he claims to be democrat
You need to edit your post because it shows yer low IQ.

Lets see

Got us out of Afghanistan - And left thousands of Americans, soldiers, and billions of dollars of military equipment behind!
Passed a $1.2 trillion Infrastructure bill - Another SPAM bill filled with more of our tax dollars to syphon and money launder into THEIR private bank accounts!
Passed historic Climate Change legislation - Another SPAM bill filled with more of our tax dollars to syphon and money launder into THEIR private bank accounts!
Rejoined Paris Climate Accord - Another SPAM filled bullshit program with more of our tax dollars to syphon and money launder into THEIR private bank accounts!
Oversaw the distribution of COVID vaccine - The tainted KoolAid to kill as many Americans as possible, because they don't want to deal with an uprising to exterminate their evil and tyranny from this nation.
Semiconductor bill - More self-serving, underhanded, and illegal use of tax payers dollars to buy into stocks they KNEW they were going to give money to in the first place!!
Led an international coalition to support Ukraine and sanction Putin - for a WAR THEY STARTED!!
Admitted Sweden and Finland into NATO - Whoop D Fucking Doo!! Another vile, and heinously corrupt political group!!

Not a bad legacy for only a year and a half of death, destruction, starvation, price hikes, joblessness, homelessness, and lies!!

This explains a lot, I didn't know you were on anti-psychotics. Hopefully you can continue to illustrate those side effects in a safe space like this one. I always get a chuckle when reading them. I'm not laughing at you, it must be tough to deal with. Good luck Ray.
I take nothing but vitamins. Nice try.

Like many things these days, Biden's job is top secret. In fact it so secret the even he does not know what he is doing.
Is this an audition for a stand up routine at redneck functions?

Forum List

Back