Joe Biden's Latest Town Hall Lies Analyzed

In classic Biden fashion there were about three people there... and they of course spun this as "SEE? We are social distancing!"

:auiqs.jpg:

Joe Biden is a seriously dumb individual.

"Shoot people in the legs."

Yeah, professionals with decades of experience did not think of such simple things before, what a MORON!

But Joe Biden knows best, he probably got this advice to give to the police from one of the five year olds he sniffs.

Good watch.

I chose not to listen to the quack.

It is painful to listen to Biden indeed, but the lies have to still be sorted to analyze exactly what kind of a disaster we are looking at.

He is a seriously delusional and idiotic individual. Biden seems to be one of these types who believe that if you just pretend to care enough things will get better.

Good watch.

It is painful to listen to Biden indeed, but the lies have to still be sorted to analyze exactly what kind of a disaster we are looking at.

He is a seriously delusional and idiotic individual. Biden seems to be one of these types who believe that if you just pretend to care enough things will get better.

I didn't listen to it. I don't need a wacko describing Biden's town hall.

Good watch.

I didn't listen to it. I don't need a wacko describing Biden's town hall.

You need CNN to tell you what to think, we know.

Biden's townhall was a disaster. He lied to the public and had the most cartoonish, idiotic plans that do not rise to the level at which five year olds think in.

Yeah, professionals with decades of experience did not think of such simple things before, what a MORON!

But Joe Biden knows best, he probably got this advice to give to the police from one of the five year olds he sniffs.
He is. You're starting with a very slow-witted individual who makes up for it with industrial-grade, shameless lying. That's the prototypical marxist Dim. He's been a workhorse for the communists for decades, and made his millions grifting fortunes from the taxpayers and disadvantaged countries.

It's almost a shame that the entire ponzi scheme will collapse because of a lowlife piece of shit crackhead who couldn't remember where he took his laptop for repair. Too fucking wasted. Hunted should do 30+ in a federal pen, and just leave Sleepy to expire in shame and disgrace.

He is. You're starting with a very slow-witted individual who makes up for it with industrial-grade, shameless lying. That's the prototypical marxist Dim. He's been a workhorse for the communists for decades, and made his millions grifting fortunes from the taxpayers and disadvantaged countries.

It's almost a shame that the entire ponzi scheme will collapse because of a lowlife piece of shit crackhead who couldn't remember where he took his laptop for repair. Too fucking wasted. Hunted should do 30+ in a federal pen, and just leave Sleepy to expire in shame and disgrace.

Yes, although I think it may have had more to do with being on crack rather than wasted.

The more "real time" exposure the American people get of Low IQ Joe, the further he will fall in the polls...

Dem strategy - hide in your basement, keep your mask on, and we'll handle the rest, you MORON!!!

The more "real time" exposure the American people get of Low IQ Joe, the further he will fall in the polls...

Dem strategy - hide in your basement, keep your mask on, and we'll handle the rest, you MORON!!!

Here is the solution to the policing problem:

SHOOT PEOPLE IN THE LEGS!

He must have thought very hard about it, and finally come to the conclusion that sounds even dumber than defunding the police. And not only that, he presented this nonsense MONTHS ago and no one with any expertise has corrected him. No wonder law and order spits at Biden.

and he was challenging people in the town hall to a push up contest

LOL!!!

What a MORON!!!!

Biden solution to to the China virus:

Stop breathing.

Forum List

Back