Joe Biden's Covid death toll passes 400,000

um xiden runs the FDA…duh
no the FDA is not run by the president ... its run by the FDA A decisions made by the FDA is their decision alone ... No president can interfere in their decisions period ... look at trump trying to get the Hydroxychloroquine, for the covid-19 virus ... the shut him down... said it has no cure for covid-19 ... now the reason the aren't using the antibodies for the new virus they know it doesn't have any affect on it and this new virus more contagious to people who aren't Vaccinated ... the anti=bodies has no value to infected people ... de Santis knows this ... but his policies for vaccines and cures is so ignore ... I hope he lose office when the come's up for election ... I don't care if its a republican who wins his seat ... just as long as that idiot is gone ...he killing so many people in Florida because he's playing politics with a very deadly virus and the lives of Floridians ...

first of all its still very deadly to unvaccinated people ... trump never had a vaccine for any body if you did any research you would known that ... Pfizer announce to the press the day the FDA released it ...that Donald trump will never get any credit for their vaccine period ... they never took government money for it ... it was finance by Pfizer the drug was never mention to Trump they insisted to the FDA to not inform trump about their up coming trials .... they didn't like the way trump took credit for everything and they made sure he never knew ...... when trump announce his plan they had gave there data to the FDA for trials 3 months before trump announce the plan ...trump never knew until the FDA announce it to the press by February Biden order 100 million doses this was February trump had left office...do some dam research they say that they were working on the coronavirus for a few years now and when the covid-19 virus started killing people the adjuster the drug they were working on and discovered 99% of the time it killed the virus.. I can personally testify for it ... as of Monday January 24 I tested negative after 5 days with the infection...it worked well on me ... tested positive for it ...had a temperature, runny nose, sore throat that lasted for 2 and a half days by the 5 day I was totally gone ... I tested negative ... as I said there was never a trump vaccine ever ,,,
haha the trump vaccines were developed at warp speed by his admin, snd ready before he left office…xiden and harris, despite spreading distrust about it all during the election, jumped to the front of the line to take it even

no the FDA is not run by the president ... its run by the FDA A decisions made by the FDA is their decision alone ... No president can interfere in their decisions period ... look at trump trying to get the Hydroxychloroquine, for the covid-19 virus ... the shut him down... said it has no cure for covid-19 ... now the reason the aren't using the antibodies for the new virus they know it doesn't have any affect on it and this new virus more contagious to people who aren't Vaccinated ... the anti=bodies has no value to infected people ... de Santis knows this ... but his policies for vaccines and cures is so ignore ... I hope he lose office when the come's up for election ... I don't care if its a republican who wins his seat ... just as long as that idiot is gone ...he killing so many people in Florida because he's playing politics with a very deadly virus and the lives of Floridians ...
hahaha of course it’s run by the president! it’s an executive agency, that reports to the president.! hahahaha

What about Faux Joe, can we call him that? I prefer EmperorShitzHizPantz.
still being stupid I see ...
It is a different virus that is much more contagious, but not as deadly. If you want to talk about Biden, quit being an idiot and call him Biden. Do not expect intelligent responses when you are showing such stupidity.
truth is a moorn you're wasting your time but we can only show where he's lying to theres ... might make these loser republicans here say hummm made theres a their,
20,0000 people are dead because of The Jab. Thousands of unborn children were miscarried because of The Jab. People sick with Myocarditis, and strokes because of The Jab.

Go ahead and get The Jab.
and the stupidest republican of all prove he's even more stupid,
20,0000 people really ya got a source for that moron ... didn't think so ...
not one person has died from the Pfizer vaccine not one ... pull you head out of your ignoran repub-lie-tard ass ...

truth is a moorn you're wasting your time but we can only show where he's lying to theres ... might make these loser republicans here say hummm made theres a their,

not one person has died from the Pfizer vaccine not one ... pull you head out of your ignoran repub-lie-tard ass ...
hahah i’m a liar? your the dumbass that doesn’t realize the FDA is part of the executive branch

haha the trump vaccines were developed at warp speed by his admin, snd ready before he left office…xiden and harris, despite spreading distrust about it all during the election, jumped to the front of the line to take it even
nothing was developed at warp speed for trump ... go do some god dame research ... all of these companies hate trump with a passion they all kept their research from him ... his warp speed was for Hydroxychloroquine you moron

Prove that EmperorShitzHizPantz did not ShitzHizPantz, first, then I will play your little game and embarrass the shit out of you so you can ShitzYourPantz too.

hahah i’m a liar? your the dumbass that doesn’t realize the FDA is part of the executive branch
the federal government has no control over the FDA ...all decisions they maker their decisions period ...they are totally isolated from any part of the governmeant ... you dumb fuck

nothing was developed at warp speed for trump ... go do some god dame research ... all of these companies hate trump with a passion they all kept their research from him ... his warp speed was for Hydroxychloroquine you moron
hahaha another lie from the idiot that doesn’t realize the FDA is an executive agency

Prove that EmperorShitzHizPantz did not ShitzHizPantz, first, then I will play your little game and embarrass the shit out of you so you can ShitzYourPantz too.
when you learn how to put a intelligent though together were we can understand what the fuck you are talking about we might stop making fun of you ... you make a statement with no source ... we ask for you source ... you come back with this piss poor gibberish of a ranting fool ... prove what you are saying is true... I know I have and well, what you have done, well, you just mumble words that aren't words thinking you are clever but childish at best .. give a source or shut the fuck up ... I only respond to you because we can see how stupid you really are, you see you're winning the right wing nut case prize ...

when you learn how to put a intelligent though together were we can understand what the fuck you are talking about we might stop making fun of you ... you make a statement with no source ... we ask for you source ... you come back with this piss poor gibberish of a ranting fool ... prove what you are saying is true... I know I have and well, what you have done, well, you just mumble words that aren't words thinking you are clever but childish at best .. give a source or shut the fuck up ... I only respond to you because we can see how stupid you really are, you see you're winning the right wing nut case prize ...
haha why don’t you tell us all how the govt has nothing to do with the FDA again??

hahaa the FDA is the Govt dumbass
do you have a comprehension problem ??? I've said several times the FDA is government here...there are several government agencies that the president has no control of, you idiot ... The FDA as being one ... The attorney General, another ... I can go on if you like ... IRS, another one... they have no control over ...just because the FDA is a government program doesn't mean it ever listen to the presidents ... they don't take instructions from the president they listen to the science pull you head out of you ass ... biden never said to stop sending Antibodies to Florida the FDA did ... why ??? because they are wasting it on people where it doesn't work for them, you fool ... thats just DeSantis trying to make it a political issue to make his run for the presidency ... he'll never wind mind you we seen how bad off Florida is by his foolish decisions ... Florida has the most infected people in the country... has the highest death because of the unvaccinated people all caused by DeSantis poor decisions

do you have a comprehension problem ??? I've said several times the FDA is government here...there are several government agencies that the president has no control of, you idiot ... The FDA as being one ... The attorney General, another ... I can go on if you like ... IRS, another one... they have no control over ...just because the FDA is a government program doesn't mean it ever listen to the presidents ... they don't take instructions from the president they listen to the science pull you head out of you ass ... biden never said to stop sending Antibodies to Florida the FDA did ... why ??? because they are wasting it on people where it doesn't work for them, you fool ... thats just DeSantis trying to make it a political issue to make his run for the presidency ... he'll never wind mind you we seen how bad off Florida is by his foolish decisions ... Florida has the most infected people in the country... has the highest death because of the unvaccinated people all caused by DeSantis poor decisions
Hmmm, no, actually California has the highest number of infected people total and total deaths, so wrong coast. Rhode Island has the most infections by population and Mississippi the most deaths by population. And Florida has a 1.1% mortality rate, among the lowest in the country, and is 22nd in vaccinations among 50 states.

Last edited:
401,267 to be exact. And he has NO PLAN to deal with it.
At this point, the people who are dying are unvaxxed. Since Biden's vax mandate is opposed by the unvaxxed, then there is nothing Biden can do about the idiots who won't get vaxxed.

These deaths are not on Biden. They are on the purveyors of death who are telling the tard herd not to get vaxxed.

401,267 are enough deaths to swing elections in the Democrats' favor.

At this point, the people who are dying are unvaxxed. Since Biden's vax mandate is opposed by the unvaxxed, then there is nothing Biden can do about the idiots who won't get vaxxed.

These deaths are not on Biden. They are on the purveyors of death who are telling the tard herd not to get vaxxed.

401,267 are enough deaths to swing elections in the Democrats' favor.
That's a lie. 20,000 Vaxed idiots died recently. Why don't you go get yourself a case of Myocarditis then lets see how much you like The Jab?

haha the President has no control of the DOj and FDA? hahaha they are both headed by cabinet level positions that report directly to the President ans are appointed by the president…they are executive branch agencies….not programs you dumbass

Forum List

Back