Joe Biden’s America: People Turning Off Their Heat as Prices Skyrocket, ‘Like Living in an Igloo’

Joe is just following his orders here. The goal has always been to make energy prices skyrocket to force a green energy transition into the reset.
What will you choose- pay your bills or eat?
Thank God for my woodstove & I don't eat much.

I'm sure saying he was going to shut down fossil fuels has nothing to do with any of this though. :auiqs.jpg:

As the first frigid weather of autumn chills the Northeast, many people are faced with a tough decision: deal with the surging costs of heating their homes or live without it.

Home heating prices are skyrocketing yet again this winter, up 18% nationwide on top of last year’s 17% spike, according to the National Energy Assistance Directors Association (NEADA).

Charmaine Johnson works in the call center at Philadelphia’s Heater Hotline, part of a non-profit that assists low-income families with their heating systems and bills. Johnson, 63, can relate to the concerns she’s hearing all day. She, too, is struggling to afford her heating bills.

View attachment 728954
Have you turned your heat off?

nah here in the united states, when the tax cuts took place the poster was referring to
It’s tax cuts for the rich that helped fuel inflation. They got 80% of the cuts. Why give them more ? The most expensive cars, houses and commodities are selling like wild fire…..because only the wealthy can pay the high prices. Oil, which also drives inflation is selling now for only $80 a barrel.
yet the price at the pump is still too high ? That’s on the oil companies cutting back refining the oil to make record profits.

Last edited:
Joe is just following his orders here. The goal has always been to make energy prices skyrocket to force a green energy transition into the reset.
What will you choose- pay your bills or eat?
Thank God for my woodstove & I don't eat much.

I'm sure saying he was going to shut down fossil fuels has nothing to do with any of this though. :auiqs.jpg:

As the first frigid weather of autumn chills the Northeast, many people are faced with a tough decision: deal with the surging costs of heating their homes or live without it.

Home heating prices are skyrocketing yet again this winter, up 18% nationwide on top of last year’s 17% spike, according to the National Energy Assistance Directors Association (NEADA).

Charmaine Johnson works in the call center at Philadelphia’s Heater Hotline, part of a non-profit that assists low-income families with their heating systems and bills. Johnson, 63, can relate to the concerns she’s hearing all day. She, too, is struggling to afford her heating bills.

View attachment 728954
Hilarious. Name us a time when the fossil fuel companies didn’t make huge profits.

Hey incompetent. Renewables aren’t made for heating unless you heat with a heat pump. It’s the energy corps who are raising the prices of fossil fuels . Your buddies are profiteering. Under Biden, more land has been opened for oil then under Trump. The oil companies are choosing not to refine it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Excellent example of a well groomed leftist.

It’s tax cuts for the rich that helped fuel inflation. They got 80% of the cuts. Why give them more ? The most ecpensive cars, houses and commodities are selling like wild fire…..because only the wealthy can pay the high prices. Oil, which also drives inflation is selling now for only $80 a barrel.
yet the price at the pump is still too high ? That’s on the oil companies cutting back refining the oil to make record profits.

Are you telling me the people who pay the majority of the taxes got more money with a tax cut than the people who pay less taxes? I don’t understand.
You’re going to have to help out here with the math.

It’s tax cuts for the rich that helped fuel inflation. They got 80% of the cuts. Why give them more ? The most ecpensive cars, houses and commodities are selling like wild fire…..because only the wealthy can pay the high prices. Oil, which also drives inflation is selling now for only $80 a barrel.
every working american got tax cuts…inflation. didn’t happen until xiden ans the dems. not after any tax cuts

every working american got tax cuts…inflation.
Wow….83% of the cuts went to the top 1%. So you got a minuscule tax cut. BFD, while the minuscule cut is/ was sunset while the top 1% was permanent. You don’t get shit.

Last edited:
Are you telling me the people who pay the majority of the taxes got more money with a tax cut than the people who pay less taxes? I don’t understand.
You’re going to have to help out here with the math.
They pay the majority because they have the majority of the wealth. Your math is deficient.
In addition, here are corps that paid no taxes thanks to repo tax cuts. 7 trillion in deficits were immediately put on the books. That’s were inflation comes from.
“The companies that haven't paid taxes for the past three years are Duke Energy, FedEx, Dish Network, American Electric Power, Kinder Morgan, Xcel Energy, Nike, Salesforce.com, DTE Energy, FirstEnergy, Williams, PPL, CMS Energy, Archer-Daniels-Midland, Evergy, Cabot Oil & Gas, Westlake Chemical, Advanced Micro Devices, Textron, Penske Automotive Group, UGI, Telephone & Data Systems, Mohawk Industries, Ball, Howmet Aerospace, and Sanmina-SCI.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Excellent example of a well groomed leftist.
Exactly….Of course, because I’m right and you’re wrong. That’s typical of a well groomed lefty and a Fix News educated righty.

Last edited:
Wow….83% of the cuts went to the top 1%. So you got a minuscule tax cut. BFD, while the minuscule cut is/ was sunset while the top 1% was permanent. You don’t get shit.

You don’t even know why there was a sunset tax cut yet you babble on and attack with nothing more than sound bites.
Perfect dem voter.

Forum List

Back