Joe Biden's America: 13 cops shot in 24 hours across the country

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
All in blue states and cities, of course.

This is what the DemoKKKrats want.

Thirteen Police Officers Shot Across the Country During 24-Hour Time Frame​

Thirteen police officers in different parts of the country were shot during a 24-hour time frame last Friday.

FOX News points out nine officers were shot in Phoenix, Arizona, Friday morning.

Initial reports on the Phoenix shootings indicated five officers were shot. The first of the five was shot after responding to a home where gunfire was reported. The next four officers were shot trying to rescue a baby who placed outside after the initial shooting.

Friday night CNN noted the number of wounded officers in the incident had risen to nine.

FOX News observes two Maryland police officers were shot Friday “while responding to calls of a suspicious person.” ABC 7 explained that the officers’ injuries were not life-threatening.

A New Mexico State Police Officer was shot Friday during a pursuit. The shooting resulted in non-life-threatening injuries.

KOAT reports Caleb Eldridge and Alana Martinez were arrested Saturday morning in connection with the shooting of the state police officer.

FOX 29 explained a Philadelphia SWAT officer was shot “in his bulletproof vest” Friday afternoon while serving a drug-related warrant. The shooting suspect then tried to flee but was apprehended by other officers on scene.

Breitbart News noted 346 officers were shot in the line of duty during 2021, and sixty-three of those officers succumbed to their wounds.

Like all the rich lefties at the Super Bowl?

LOL

1644855277383.png

Mask and vaccine mandates. Economy in the toilet. Total confiscation of freedom. These are just a few of the things these fucked up Democrats have put on the American people. It's also the reason you should never pull the lever for any Democrat candidate. Manchin and Sinema are the only two that have shown they have minds of their own. The rest are total commies.

Criminals are a very important part of the Democrat Cult's voter base.
Where you have the Corrupt Democrats running a city or state the crime rates are always bad.

With so many blue states defunding police, wanting to lower charges for crimes, letting illegals flood in that are criminals, excusing criminal activity and largely ignoring like theft, places like California saying long as you don't steal more than X amount of dollars in products it isn't a crime, and using racism to tell black criminals nothing is their fault and so on I can't say I can find an argument against your statement.

With so many blue states defunding police, wanting to lower charges for crimes, letting illegals flood in that are criminals, excusing criminal activity and largely ignoring like theft, places like California saying long as you don't steal more than X amount of dollars in products it isn't a crime, and using racism to tell black criminals nothing is their fault and so on I can't say I can find an argument against your statement.

Absolutely. The people who run the blue shitholes WANT the violence, drugs, poverty, and homelessness that plague their cities. They LOVE it.

All you Cuntservative keyboard warrior Internet Tuff Guys..........

All of this is not the Democrats fault...IT IS YOUR FAULT.
You did Nothing in the face of obvious tyranny. STOP YOUR WHINING and SUCK IT UP

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

WhinyCunservatives.jpg

Absolutely. The people who run the blue shitholes WANT the violence, drugs, poverty, and homelessness that plague their cities. They LOVE it.

Well I don't know if they love it.

I think to them the ends justify the means. And to them the ends is they want to create something that will be so bad they can swoop in and say "don't worry folks the Democrats are here to end this crisis with all these new laws and mandates so we can protect you" and people will just agree to them.

If you scare people or make them mad enough they will go along with anything. It only takes 20% of the population to make something ok. Like the Patriot act, or even mask mandates which shocked me how easily everyone just willingly put them on because they were scared and wanted someone to tell them what to do.

They don't want the violence and bloodshed, but they are willing to allow it to happen if at the end they can get what they want, which is more control.

They are at risk of losing it next election. There is no telling what they will do to keep it before the next election.

Well I don't know if they love it.

I think to them the ends justify the means. And to them the ends is they want to create something that will be so bad they can swoop in and say "don't worry folks the Democrats are here to end this crisis with all these new laws and mandates so we can protect you" and people will just agree to them.

If you scare people or make them mad enough they will go along with anything. It only takes 20% of the population to make something ok. Like the Patriot act, or even mask mandates which shocked me how easily everyone just willingly put them on because they were scared and wanted someone to tell them what to do.

They don't want the violence and bloodshed, but they are willing to allow it to happen if at the end they can get what they want, which is more control.

They are at risk of losing it next election. There is no telling what they will do to keep it before the next election.

This seems to be the case.
I've just lost my patience with BOTH sides to go through these explanations.

One side burns down Rome....the other side gawks and whines but will do nothing about it....and both sides keep thinking the same set of R or D will save them. ALL losers.

Last edited:

One side burns down Rome....the other side gawks and whines but will do nothing about it....and both sides keep thinking the same set of R or D will save them. ALL losers.
The first amendment is in part the freedom of the press and anyone in broadcasting. But it must be of some civility and integrity. It now pushes political agendas any way they can no matter if it is true or false. So how can we survive that? This is what despot nations do. Pravda, Baghdad Bob and CCP are of the same ilk.

and you in the middle.....pointing fingers!!!!

bravo!!!!

All in blue states and cities, of course.

This is what the DemoKKKrats want.

Thirteen Police Officers Shot Across the Country During 24-Hour Time Frame​

Thirteen police officers in different parts of the country were shot during a 24-hour time frame last Friday.

FOX News points out nine officers were shot in Phoenix, Arizona, Friday morning.

Initial reports on the Phoenix shootings indicated five officers were shot. The first of the five was shot after responding to a home where gunfire was reported. The next four officers were shot trying to rescue a baby who placed outside after the initial shooting.

Friday night CNN noted the number of wounded officers in the incident had risen to nine.

FOX News observes two Maryland police officers were shot Friday “while responding to calls of a suspicious person.” ABC 7 explained that the officers’ injuries were not life-threatening.

A New Mexico State Police Officer was shot Friday during a pursuit. The shooting resulted in non-life-threatening injuries.

KOAT reports Caleb Eldridge and Alana Martinez were arrested Saturday morning in connection with the shooting of the state police officer.

FOX 29 explained a Philadelphia SWAT officer was shot “in his bulletproof vest” Friday afternoon while serving a drug-related warrant. The shooting suspect then tried to flee but was apprehended by other officers on scene.

Breitbart News noted 346 officers were shot in the line of duty during 2021, and sixty-three of those officers succumbed to their wounds.
But but but, if we just took everyone's guns away, this wouldn't be happening.

And y’all wonder why police mostly support stronger gun control.

Forum List

Back