Joe Biden's 40% Drop in the Polls

I also hate Trump, so you point is?
That was my point. Thought Trump should be part of your list.

If you already know I wish he was not President then why do I need to remind you?

The other two I mentioned are blocking or going to be the Democrats choice and that scare me as much!
I didn’t already know how you felt about Trump. Just thought he should have been mentioned. I’m over it, not a big deal

How many Primaries has Joe won?
0 why?

He is not a viable Candidate and never has been.

If you already know I wish he was not President then why do I need to remind you?

The other two I mentioned are blocking or going to be the Democrats choice and that scare me as much!
I didn’t already know how you felt about Trump. Just thought he should have been mentioned. I’m over it, not a big deal

0 why?

That’s your opinion... but it doesn’t sound like you even vote on the left side so I don’t know why your opinion on viability matters at all.

0 why?

I'm convinced that the only reason he remains in the campaign is to keep the "TRUMP CONSPIRED WITH UKRAINE TO SMEAR HIS OPPONENT!!" narrative alive.

He's an incoherent, sputtering old fool, and those who have propped him up should be ashamed to be embarrassing him like this.

Back in May of 2019, the Democrats were 100% positive that Joe Biden would be the next President. He was the one who was going to lead them back to the "glory days" of the Obama president. Biden's polling skyrocketed from 28.3% to 41.4%, in only one month! At the same time, Bernie Sanders' poll numbers were plummeting as Biden's were rising.

But something happened between then and now. Joe Biden has managed to drop from 41.4% on May of 2019, to the dismal level of 16.5% a couple days ago. That's a 40% drop in the polls.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2020 - 2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination!

So what happened? Think "impeachment." Biden's numbers started dropping when the Democrats realized that the Senate would not impeach President Trump, and continued to fall through the floor. The Democrats were hedging all their bets on reliving the Obama days with Joe Biden as their surrogate, but that crashed and burned because of the failure of the Senate to impeach President Trump.

Now let's go back to the phone call between President Trump, and Ukraine President Zelensky: Does anyone really believe that wasn't a setup to knock Biden out of the race? President Trump was well aware of the BIdens' corrupt dealings in Ukraine. Conservative media had been covering that for some time but even so, the liberal media sources such as CNN and MSNBC would touch it. They were far to sure that Joe Biden was going to be the next President, and far be it from them to report anything scandalous about their next President.

So how to bring this scandal to the forefront, and remove a presidential candidate? The phone call. President Trump knew how many people were listening. He knew that there would be leaks to the media. He probably even knew that the House would get their impeachment wish, the Senate would drop it like a hot potato, and that Biden would pretty much be dead in the water. And he was even willing to risk an impeachment.

That was a pretty slick trick there, Mr. President. You truly are the master of 3D chess.:04:
pretty despicable and dishonorable IMO... Biden is a good guy, didn’t deserve to be attacked that way. Sad how our political discourse has devolved into schoolyard smear tactics

Ukraine joe aint a good guy. He's a corrupt crook and deserves every last bit of scrutiny being thrown his way.

Back in May of 2019, the Democrats were 100% positive that Joe Biden would be the next President. He was the one who was going to lead them back to the "glory days" of the Obama president. Biden's polling skyrocketed from 28.3% to 41.4%, in only one month! At the same time, Bernie Sanders' poll numbers were plummeting as Biden's were rising.

But something happened between then and now. Joe Biden has managed to drop from 41.4% on May of 2019, to the dismal level of 16.5% a couple days ago. That's a 40% drop in the polls.

So what happened? Think "impeachment." Biden's numbers started dropping when the Democrats realized that the Senate would not impeach President Trump, and continued to fall through the floor. The Democrats were hedging all their bets on reliving the Obama days with Joe Biden as their surrogate, but that crashed and burned because of the failure of the Senate to impeach President Trump.

Now let's go back to the phone call between President Trump, and Ukraine President Zelensky: Does anyone really believe that wasn't a setup to knock Biden out of the race? President Trump was well aware of the BIdens' corrupt dealings in Ukraine. Conservative media had been covering that for some time but even so, the liberal media sources such as CNN and MSNBC would touch it. They were far to sure that Joe Biden was going to be the next President, and far be it from them to report anything scandalous about their next President.

So how to bring this scandal to the forefront, and remove a presidential candidate? The phone call. President Trump knew how many people were listening. He knew that there would be leaks to the media. He probably even knew that the House would get their impeachment wish, the Senate would drop it like a hot potato, and that Biden would pretty much be dead in the water. And he was even willing to risk an impeachment.

That was a pretty slick trick there, Mr. President. You truly are the master of 3D chess.:04:
pretty despicable and dishonorable IMO... Biden is a good guy, didn’t deserve to be attacked that way. Sad how our political discourse has devolved into schoolyard smear tactics

Ukraine joe aint a good guy. He's a corrupt crook and deserves every last bit of scrutiny being thrown his way.
No he’s not a crook or else Barr would be indicting him... your crimes are fake and transparent petty smears... it’s shameful

No he’s not a crook or else Barr would be indicting him... your crimes are fake and transparent petty smears... it’s shameful
Sorry, but your syllogism has no logical basis of support.

Last edited:
He is just another Joe who will never be President.
Once the media fell out of love , it was all over.

Poor Joe.

Sorry, but your syllogism has nor logical basis of support.
a little advise... proof read the comments you make when you try and attack somebody else’s logic. At least make sure they make sense

a little advise... proof read the comments you make when you try and attack somebody else’s logic. At least make sure they make sense
Here's some advice, don't harp on typos or you look like an anal retentive asshole.

Biden is a goddamn crook and you know it.

I can rent you a clue if you don't have the funds handy to buy one.
i don't know it and I don't believe it after listening to the weak unsubstantiated and petty attacks that have been thrown at him these past few months. He served as VP for 8 years.... he’s been vetted and transparent and all of a sudden he is a big crook now that he is running against Trump. What a joke!!!
Biden got caught on a live stream confessing. He warned by the moderator that they were streaming the event. But I don't think he knew what that meant.

Or perhaps he just forgot they were streaming. After all, Joe has been showing signs of memory loss. His medical history and confabulations are indicative of vascular dementia.

Hell, he even burst a blood vessel in his eyeball onstage at one of the debates. That's probably happening in his brain too. Ministrokes.

It wouldn't surprise me if he kicks the bucket before the election.

Well that is tough to put your finger on.

Joe has always been a gaffe machine, which is why he never really contended in previous Presidential attempts, but add to that the recent scandal in the Ukraine and his obvious early stage dementia and it's really hard to tell what came first, the chicken or the egg.

Here's some advice, don't harp on typos or you look like an anal retentive asshole.
I don’t harp on typos. I make more than most everybody else. But when you try and insult somebody’s intellect you should at least make the insult a coherent sentence.

i don't know it and I don't believe it after listening to the weak unsubstantiated and petty attacks that have been thrown at him these past few months. He served as VP for 8 years.... he’s been vetted and transparent and all of a sudden he is a big crook now that he is running against Trump. What a joke!!!
Biden got caught on a live stream confessing. He warned by the moderator that they were streaming the event. But I don't think he knew what that meant.

Or perhaps he just forgot they were streaming. After all, Joe has been showing signs of memory loss. His medical history and confabulations are indicative of vascular dementia.

Hell, he even burst a blood vessel in his eyeball onstage at one of the debates. That's probably happening in his brain too. Ministrokes.

Biden didn’t get caught doing anything. He was publicly talking about a situation that he handled in a perfectly legal way. You all are trying to spin criminality out of it but there is nothing criminal about what he did. Otherwise Barr would have him behind bars

0 why?

That’s your opinion... but it doesn’t sound like you even vote on the left side so I don’t know why your opinion on viability matters at all.

That the point son. Neither does yours. You just don't have eough interity to admit when soeone on your side doesn't have what it takes, I'm sorry but Joe isn't fit.

Biden didn’t get caught doing anything. He was publicly talking about a situation that he handled in a perfectly legal way. You all are trying to spin criminality out of it but there is nothing criminal about what he did. Otherwise Barr would have him behind bars
If there was nothing criminal about it then why the hell are the Democrats so afraid of an investigation regarding the very suspicious conflict of interests? So afraid that they would impeach the president for merely suggesting the idea?

Nearly the same time that Hunter was put on the Burisma board of directors to head their legal team, Joe Biden went to Ukraine.

Joe then threatened president Poroshenko and prime minister Yatsenyuk. He threatened to hold back a $1 billion US treasury loan guarantee until Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, who was investigating Burisma's corruption, was fired and replaced with Biden's "solid" guy Yuri Lutsenko.

And Joe Biden knew Lutsenko was corrupt because Lutsenko had recently got out of prison for a corruption conviction after former Polish President Alexander Kwasniewski, who also served on the Burisma board of directors with Hunter Biden, lobbied successfully to have Lutsenko's sentence commuted.

But it wasn't enough for Biden to just get Shokin fired. The problem was that Lutsenko wasn't a lawyer. He never even went to law school. So he was not eligible to be the PG.

So in order to get the $1 billion loan guarantee that Biden was holding back, Ukraine actually had to change the law that required the Prosecutor General needed a law degree and so many years of experience practicing law, causing a huge public outcry in Ukraine.

Biden's puppet Lutsenko was finally appointed to the PG's office and the next day Biden called the Ukrainian president and PM and told them the US could now give them the loan guarantee. And later Biden's puppet PG closed the cases against Burisma.

In a nutshell, Burisma board member Kwasniewski successfully lobbied to get corrupt Lutsenko out of prison and the father of another Burisma board member, Hunter Biden, got him installed into the PG's office.

And that's how Burisma got rid of their legal problem and Hunter Biden got $3.1 million.

Yet Democrats don't think that is suspicious enough to warrant an investigation? It absolutely reeks of corruption.

Debate Now - The Biden-Ukraine corruption timeline.

If Biden wouldn't have had a brain fart and got caught on a live stream admitting it, we would have never known that he did it.

Last edited:
I don’t harp on typos. I make more than most everybody else. But when you try and insult somebody’s intellect you should at least make the insult a coherent sentence.
You just did harp on a typo, dumbass.

I didn't insult your intellect. I simply said your statement isn't a valid syllogism.

I'm putting my chips on an experienced, accomplished Senator and Vice President. What has Bernie done as an Independent Senator? Rant, rave and flail his arms like Trump. Now he is a so called Democrat and giving the party a hard time like he did when Hillary ran. If Biden doesn't get the nomination I am backing Bloomberg. Yeah Babe...

He's in the throes of dementia. It happens.

"
At a CNN Town Hall, the former Vice President claimed, “My son, the one who, my deceased son, was the Attorney General of the United States, and before that, he was a federal prosecutor in one of the largest offices in the country in Philadelphia.”

Beau was never the AG of the U.S. He was the Attorney General of Delaware. Maybe a small mistake, but he has made many of those small mistakes."

Biden's Losing His Faculties: Says His Son ‘Was Attorney General of the United States’ - The Lid

0 why?

That the point son. Neither does yours. You just don't have eough interity to admit when soeone on your side doesn't have what it takes, I'm sorry but Joe isn't fit.
I would happily vote for Joe... I think he has the best shot to beat Trump. The general will be much easier for him than the primary when only the Dems are rallying. Pete is by far the smartest and most articulate but I don’t think he has a strong chance to win the general.

Only Biden or Bloomberg can take out Trump. IMO

If there was nothing criminal about it then why the hell are the Democrats so afraid of an investigation regarding the very suspicious conflict of interests? So afraid that they would impeach the president for merely suggesting the idea?

Nearly the same time that Hunter was put on the Burisma board of directors to head their legal team, Joe Biden went to Ukraine.

Joe then threatened president Poroshenko and prime minister Yatsenyuk. He threatened to hold back a $1 billion US treasury loan guarantee until Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, who was investigating Burisma's corruption, was fired and replaced with Biden's "solid" guy Yuri Lutsenko.

And Joe Biden knew Lutsenko was corrupt because Lutsenko had recently got out of prison for a corruption conviction after former Polish President Alexander Kwasniewski, who also served on the Burisma board of directors with Hunter Biden, lobbied successfully to have Lutsenko's sentence commuted.

But it wasn't enough for Biden to just get Shokin fired. The problem was that Lutsenko wasn't a lawyer. He never even went to law school. So he was not eligible to be the PG.

So in order to get the $1 billion loan guarantee that Biden was holding back, Ukraine actually had to change the law that required the Prosecutor General needed a law degree and so many years of experience practicing law, causing a huge public outcry in Ukraine.

Biden's puppet Lutsenko was finally appointed to the PG's office and the next day Biden called the Ukrainian president and PM and told them the US could now give them the loan guarantee. And later Biden's puppet PG closed the cases against Burisma.

In a nutshell, Burisma board member Kwasniewski successfully lobbied to get corrupt Lutsenko out of prison and the father of another Burisma board member, Hunter Biden, got him installed into the PG's office.

And that's how Burisma got rid of their legal problem and Hunter Biden got $3.1 million.

Yet Democrats don't think that is suspicious enough to warrant an investigation? It absolutely reeks of corruption.

Debate Now - The Biden-Ukraine corruption timeline.

If Biden wouldn't have had a brain fart and got caught on a live stream admitting it, we would have never known that he did it.
Nobody is scared of an investigation. You just made that up. The DOJ or FBI or Senate don’t need Dems to hold an investigation yet there is none. That’s because there is nothing. Dems don't support one because it’s a waste of time and a distraction and it’s all being way over politicized

Forum List

Back