Joe Biden: We’re going to shut down coal plants all across the country.

From the article in the OP …

Anybody who can go down 300-3,000 feet in a mine sure as hell can learn how to program as well," Biden said in New Hampshire at a campaign event. "But we don’t think of it that way. Anybody who can throw coal into furnace can learn how to program, for God’s sake."

I would live to see Joe Biden try programming.

From the article in the OP …

Anybody who can go down 300-3,000 feet in a mine sure as hell can learn how to program as well," Biden said in New Hampshire at a campaign event. "But we don’t think of it that way. Anybody who can throw coal into furnace can learn how to program, for God’s sake."

I would live to see Joe Biden try programming.
Veggie Joe couldn’t figure out.a doorbell.

Veggie Joe couldn’t figure out.a doorbell.
I honestly don’t think Joe Biden would have made a good programmer back in the days when he was mentally sharper than he is today.

I honestly don’t think Joe Biden would have made a good programmer back in the days when he was mentally sharper than he is today.

Saying that biden used to be mentally sharp is like saying a spaghetti noodle is like a Japanese sword,.

Wind and solar electricity might be cheaper to generate, but the capital costs are higher than coal and natural gas. Plus the fact that they're not all that reliable and strategically, it would be fucking crazy to rely on China as the main source for equipment and repair parts for wind and solar. It would be like giving them a giant ON/OFF switch for our power grid.
Cost to American household per month for 10 years : $4,582 per month...or total of $67.9 TRILLION!
Bidendestroycoal110522.png

Energy producers are closing aging coal plants because they are too costly to operate & the costs associated to modernize them are astronomical & not cost effective. But go ahead, blame Biden if it makes you feel better & keep posting dumb shit, Cleetus.
You stupid fuck, the only reason they do not is because of Biden flapping his lips about shutting down in the first place.

Fun fact:

Based on U.S. coal production in 2021, of about 0.577 billion short tons, the recoverable coal reserves would last about 435 years

Coal is plentiful and cheap. This is why the Dems want to end it. When the populace has abundant supplies of affordable energy, it is much more difficult to control it.

And it is about control.

Controlling carbon is even more effective than controlling money. When the globalist in charge get control of carbon, they will control the economy, energy, transportation, agriculture and food supply, even life itself.

1667663087762.png

I encourage Americans to invest heavily in COW CHIPS...a good sized one will burn for 30 minutes and heat up a small room.

:auiqs.jpg:

Good thing I live in the dairy state. With all the cow dung I can get, I'll be be living better than a Somalian prince.

You stupid fuck, the only reason they do not is because of Biden flapping his lips about shutting down in the first place.
Yea sure, pinhead. Energy producers do what Biden suggests, ass bleeder.

Sounds like you have been proven to be full of shit, Simp.
Guess what? Energy producers themselves have stated publicly that aging coal plants are too costly to operate, mouth breather.

Guess what? Energy producers themselves have stated publicly that aging coal plants are too costly to operate, mouth breather.
But upgrades and new sectional infrastructure to existing plants has been the wave of the future for 75 years ( Rather than building new from
Ground up )

Downgrading the country's power grid to green energy would be far more expensive, more time-consuming, and less reliable.
Tell it to the companies who are shuttering coal plants instead of upgrading them because they don't want to make the investment.

Forum List

Back