Joe Biden to host first 'Three Amigos' summit since 2016

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Exciting times. Circle this day on your calendars. Some very ambitious topics to be addressed.

The so-called Three Amigos - Mr Biden, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and President Andrés Manuel López Obrador will meet in Washington on 18 November.

The three will "reaffirm their strong ties" and collaborate on Covid-19, the White House said on Wednesday.
Climate change, health security and migration will also be discussed.

"I look forward to meeting with my counterparts to discuss a new path for our partnerships," Canada's Mr Trudeau said in a statement.

Exciting times. Circle this day on your calendars. Some very ambitious topics to be addressed.

The so-called Three Amigos - Mr Biden, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and President Andrés Manuel López Obrador will meet in Washington on 18 November.

The three will "reaffirm their strong ties" and collaborate on Covid-19, the White House said on Wednesday.

"I look forward to meeting with my counterparts to discuss a new path for our partnerships," Canada's Mr Trudeau said in a statement.
Can we get Justin in Blackface so Biden can call him a Great Negro?

1636826928506.png

Imagine engaging in diplomacy with our neighbors?

I can see why Conservatives are outraged

Can we get Justin in Blackface so Biden can call him a Great Negro?

The question that you should be asking, among many, is "how close are Canadian police operating with nations that aren't allies of America, and/or, how many of these recruits do you have in Canada currently or in the past 10 years?"

Some nations are sending their police to Canada for training and "intelligence sharing" (yes, that's an actual activity Canada engages in with despot, enemy states). This "relationship" is providing a golden opportunity for foreign governments to recruit Canadians who can betray America and other Western intelligence allies for a nice reward.

Our own police agencies won't answer questions from the media about any relationships and the extent of them. If you think foreign money in your schools is bad, what would you think of foreign money in your domestic police academies?

Last edited:
This is just a start…

Biden has a lot to do to repair the damage Trump has done to our international reputation.

The question is…..After Trump, who in the world will trust us not to elect another Republican?

Hey, something a real American president does!

Host a Canada, Mexico summit!

Way to go, Joe!
Yep meet with racists (Left's version, not mine) is a great thing.........oh and Canada is such a free country, call a chick with a dick up there a dude and see what happens

This is just a start…

Biden has a lot to do to repair the damage Trump has done to our international reputation.

The question is…..After Trump, who in the world will trust us not to elect another Republican?
He could start by not damaging it further.

But it seems it is to late for that. Oh well, go back to worshipping anything Biden does.

He could start by not damaging it further.

But it seems it is to late for that. Oh well, go back to worshipping anything Biden does.
I intend to

Works like this
Biden can only count on two years to get an agenda passed that Dems have held back on for ten years

We don’t know the next time we will have the White House, Senate and House. We learned under Obama that trying to placate Republicans in a futile attempt at bipartisanship doesnt work

So, I urge Democrats to surge ahead, fuk what Republicans say, fuk what the polls say……Just get it DONE

You don’t know when your next chance is

I hear Trudeau is coming in uniform:

1637246671180.png

Forum List

Back