Biden calls Mexico president as illegal border crossings break all-time records

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
You invited this invasion Joe, so you should be the one who has to fix it!!

WASHINGTON — President Biden spoke Thursday with Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador as the number of daily illegal border crossings breaks all-time records.

The thousands of migrants camped out in border states awaiting processing have forced the Biden administration to close two major rail links between the countries.
The White House did not immediately provide a readout of the discussion, other than to say it occurred.

Lopez Obrador said Thursday morning that Biden requested the call.

The Mexican leader said “I think migration” would be the topic of the conversation.

“Let’s see what he puts to us,” added Lopez Obrador, who is widely known by his initials, AMLO.

Well Biden declared the U.S. a sanctuary country, courtesy of ̷m̷a̷y̷o̷r̷s̷ ̷a̷n̷d̷ ̷g̷o̷v̷e̷r̷n̷o̷r̷s̷ state and local taxpayers who are footing the bill.

They will try to create an impression that they will fix the invasion that they started......as election season approaches.

There's one thing about those tens of thousands of migrants that deserve our kudos.

Have you noticed how orderly they are when told to line up in straight lines to be processed?

I can think of a lot of Americans who would be running around and causing all kinds of mischief if ordered to line up like that.

Yeah, I know. Once they become "Americanized," they will be as unruly as a lot of Americans are.

PFFFFT. Three fukking years of this and finally Biden picks up a phone to talk to Obrador? It took Trump about 3 days in office before he was reading Obrador the riot act. Biden is probably calling to apologize for how Racist Trump is.

It's likely just a photo op, in hopes Americans will stop looking at the crisis Joe fossil has caused.
We both know Biden is getting exactly what he wants, millions of third-worlders flooding in.

Forum List

Back