Joe Biden: There is no Federal solution to Covid.

How can he top failing at EVERYTHING...to include abandoning Americans to terrorists after promising he wouldn't...and admitting to the world he has cometely failed at shutting down COVID-19, resulting in being responsible for more virus deaths that Trump?

Thank you for proving I did not say he did "nothing".

That was kind of you
I admitted no such thing, liar. I quoted you saying he took no real actions. I proved that to be a lie as well with my extensive list of actions he took.

Thank you for proving I did not say he did "nothing".

That was kind of you
Biden and snowflakes claimed Trump did not do enough ... then Biden admitted everything he has tried has failed because there are no govt solutions...

EXCEPT for eliminating barriers to alow scientists and pharmaceutical companies to work on developing vaccines...which TRUMP did.

Trump did not mandate vaccines. Biden lied when he said he would not do so...like he promised to shut down the virus.

President 'the buck stops here' has yet to claim the more COVID deaths he is responsible for than there were under Trump...but at least he admitted to the world he has failed to keep his promise to end the virus and that he has passed the problem on to the states.

How can he top failing at EVERYTHING...to include abandoning Americans to terrorists after promising he wouldn't...and admitting to the world he has cometely failed at shutting down COVID-19, resulting in being responsible for more virus deaths that Trump?

It's gonna even get uglier under El Presidente in 2022!!

Biden and snowflakes claimed Trump did not do enough ... then Biden admitted everything he has tried has failed because there are no govt solutions...

EXCEPT for eliminating barriers to alow scientists and pharmaceutical companies to work on developing vaccines...which TRUMP did.

Trump did not mandate vaccines. Biden lied when he said he would not do so...like he promised to shut down the virus.

President 'the buck stops here' has yet to claim the more COVID deaths he is responsible for than there were under Trump...but at least he admitted to the world he has failed to keep his promise to end the virus and that he has passed the problem on to the states.
Gator worships the biggest fuck up to ever be President.

I admitted no such thing, liar. I quoted you saying he took no real actions. I proved that to be a lie as well with my extensive list of actions he took.

yes, that is correct that is what I said, but I did not say he did nothing as you claimed.

This is it... The people who voted for Biden (and thus probably listen to him) have done far better at battling COVID that the ones still listening to GOP... Biden is just saying the obvious... Keep listening to idiots and you will keep on dying..

Have you got a conspiracy theory for why GOP counties are faring so bad?

Forum List

Back