Joe Biden Solves Afghan Crisis

But unable to bring back Americans in other parts of Afghanistan. They were not all in Kabul.
They will be hostages. Those evacuation flights were for whoever could make it through the gates, mostly Afghans... not Americans.
the 70K number is great but having any number of American hostages is a complete failure and it will be in the thousands
We shall see who remains and what happens
Those outside Kabul are being evacuated by helicopter

70,000 evacuated as of this morning
Largest and quickest air evacuation in history
That's like saying I started a fire in a crowded movie theater and then saved most of the people from burning alive... the screaming stopped in just a few hours. The ones that died... well, fuck 'em... some people just don't have that overwhelming instinct to survive... not MY fault!

That's like saying I started a fire in a crowded movie theater and then saved most of the people from burning alive... the screaming stopped in just a few hours. The ones that died... well, fuck 'em... some people just don't have that overwhelming instinct to survive... not MY fault!
Bush started the fire
Biden has been tasked to put it out

Bush started the fire
Biden has been tasked to put it out
Yes, and the stuttering shit clown put it out with a weapons grade flame thrower and several tons of gasoline and napalm.

The entire planet hates the fucking sight of him now.... but there are other planets, I suppose.

I miss the old, coherent joe...

Americans?

Yeh.....that is what I am wondering...how many Americans amongst that number?

If they are unable to get all the Americans out I predict biden will claim they wanted to stay and they will not tell how many get left behind nor will we be told their names.

The biden regime will claim it is not their fault because those folks never registered no matter if they did or not.

I base this on biden's record of being a pathological liar.

Last edited:
Yes, and the stuttering shit clown put it out with a weapons grade flame thrower and several tons of gasoline and napalm.

The entire planet hates the fucking sight of him now.... but there are other planets, I suppose.

The guy had that asshole look about him even back then.

Biden is playing the hand he was dealt
There was no happy ending

But, the US is FINALLY out
I applaud Trump and Biden for ending this debacle

Plugs, as he was known back then, was the epitome of the corrupt politician.

Still is.
Biden’s hair plugs looked funny when he first got them, now they look pretty natural

The Trump comb over ALWAYS looked funny

1629983523901.jpeg

This is what the OP is upset about. He's not even allowed to fly.

LOL

I can just see Uncensored lining up for the last flight out of Afghanistan and then refusing to board because he won’t wear a mask

Forum List

Back