Joe Biden: “So Many Black Americans Wake Up Knowing They Could Lose Their Life… in the Course of Just Living… Jogging, Shopping, Sleeping”

I’m thinking more about this. This comment by Biden was really despicable a day after 19 innocent young children and 2 teachers - all Caucasians, apparently - were murdered in cold blood, and he’s back to the myth about blacks being targeted based in their skin color?!

It is obvious that his main concern is that these poor children - tragic beyond words - will get people off the “blacks are the victims” narrative - and so close to midterms.

President Biden is such a divisive President.

His remarks implied that people of ethnicity X lived in fear of being harmed by Caucasian "White supremacists."

That is, of course, a fib.

People of ethnicity X live very happy lives and feel safest WHEN they are around Caucasians. That is why they flock to venues where there are lots of Caucasians.

As other posters have already pointed out, people of ethnicity X DO fear being hurt -- by people of their own ethnicity!

President Biden should be ashamed of himself .

President Biden is such a divisive President.

His remarks implied that people of ethnicity X lived in fear of being harmed by Caucasian "White supremacists."

That is, of course, a fib.

People of ethnicity X live very happy lives and feel safest WHEN they are around Caucasians. That is why they flock to venues where there are lots of Caucasians.

As other posters have already pointed out, people of ethnicity X DO fear being hurt -- by people of their own ethnicity!

President Biden should be ashamed of himself .
Fake Russian scandals, failed faux criminal Impeachments, being Busted for Insider Trading, a former President exposed for having sex with minors, 'Let's forget the dead kids and take a moment to remember George Floyd', Beto using dead kids in front of their grieving parents for the benefit of his run for TX governor....

MANY Democrats are despicable and are never ashamed of their actions...

No, I was addressing your response to Mac7 who said he had no guilt. You said he did, and he will never see it
Because I have communicated with him many times.

I have not with you. Or at least I don't remember doing so. If I see you enabling racism as I have seen him, I will say so.

Neither your approval nor your agreement are required.

And the enablers jump out of the woodwork again. Meanwhile they say nothing about:
I cant excuse those comments

They are not helpful to the civilized debate that should be taking place here

such offensive language is wrong because blacks are not monolithic and many do not deserve to be spoken to that way

If for no other reason than that they ENABLE libs to dismiss all whites a racists unless they are politically correct

on this forum I have been offended by statements coming from liberals and I can understand if not excuse the reaction of white conservative posters

I just dont document as throughly as you have

Now, as the proud Tweener that you are, why dont you show the same diligence and document the insulting comments of black and white libs?

Now, as the proud Tweener that you are, why dont you show the same diligence and document the insulting comments of black and white libs?
Been doing it for years. Since I've been here. All you have to do is utilize the advanced search engine, type in my name and "illiberal" or "leftist authoritarian" or "identity politics" or "regressive left" and you'll have oodles of examples. Thousands, probably.

But I don't expect you to do that. You're not honest. And you're out of your league. That's why I rarely bother with you. It's boring.

Forum List

Back