Joe Biden says he would take Michelle Obama to be his running mate for the 2020 presidential election.

Thomas Sowell went to Harvard. Was he qualified?

Clarence Thomas went to Yale. Was he qualified?

Or does the white male crying about affirmative action helping blacks only apply to democratic blacks.
Thomas Sowell was admitted to Harvard on the strength of his grades at Howard University and his high scores on the college boards. He graduated from Harvard with honors. HIS undergraduate experience was totally different from Obama's.
Clarence Thomas was an honors student in High School and an honors student at Holy Cross.

Both men were "qualified". Both men came away from their college experiences disenchanted with how Affirmative Action made people look at their degrees with disdain because they were assumed to have been earned without doing the work!
LOL! Of course these sellouts just had to be qualified. Whites had been getting affirmative action for almost 200 years by the time both those idiots got their degrees and whites weren't looking at their degrees funny no matter how much government made it so only whites could go to those colleges.

Obama was admitted into Harvard because his grades said he was able. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law meaning he was in the top 15 percent of all graduates that year. So your racist assumptions can be stuck up your ass.
Anyone that honestly thinks Barack Obama was admitted to Harvard Law School on the strength of his grades as an undergraduate is seriously delusional! Which pretty much sums you up, IM2!

Why wouldn't he be? He had the choice of Harvard or Northwestern. So it is apparent his grades were excellent.
His grades were mediocre! If they'd been "excellent" he would have made Dean's list at Columbia! Want to show me where that took place? Want to show me where it took place at Occidental?

Your racism has you challenging Obamas qualifications after he has left the presidency for 3 years. You don't know what Obamas grades were but it can be said that they were not mediocre if he was considered by Northwestern and Harvard. What qualifications did trump have to enter Penn?

You made the claim that they were "excellent"! I simply pointed out that wasn't possible because if they HAD been excellent then Barack Obama would have made honors and he didn't! Why you think that makes me a racist I have no idea.
So the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?
<crickets>

Are you claiming the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?

What I'm pointing out is that with the mediocre grades that he had as an undergraduate..something else would have HAD to have mattered! I'm sorry but you don't get into Harvard Law with a GPA below 3.5 unless you're given special consideration. You're claiming it's because of Barry's "community work"? Really? What was so special about what he did as a community organizer? Or that he got in as a "legacy"? Those are typically the sons and daughters of alumni that contribute to their alma mater. Barack Obama's father doesn't fit that profile at all.
Great, and you say that the minimum requirement for the dean's list is 3.6. So Obama could have had a 3.59 GPA, which is higher than your claim that 3.5 is the cutoff without needing additional reasons.

Looks like you solved the mystery.
Highly doubtful...Barry's own strange little autobiography depicts him as a much less than avid student when he was at Occidental. We know that he didn't make Dean's list while he was there and at Occidental it's a 3.5 GPA not 3.6 like Columbia! Don't look now but his GPA is shrinking! None of his degrees were in particularly "rigorous" majors either which dilutes them even more.
LOLOL

Yes, it was said he didn't take his studies seriously at Occidental. That has nothing to do with his studies at Columbia. And since you said he would have needed a 3.5 or better GPA to get into Harvard Law School and 3.6 is the minimum to make the dean's list, that would put his GPA somewhere between 3.50-3.59.
Did you ever attend college, Faun? Your GPA doesn't start when you become a Junior...it's something that you accrue during your entire tenure as an undergraduate! You can't ace your Senior year get straight A's and graduate at the top of your class! That's not the way it works! In Dreams of My Father, Obama was honest about what his time at Occidental was. He described it as a party filled with drugs and alcohol. Does that sound like someone that was pulling down good grades? Once again at Occidental it's a 3.5 GPA to make the Dean's List...it's 3.6 at Columbia!

I've known deans list people who partied their asses off. You want to harp on assumptions about Obama while not asking the same of trump. You are a sorry ass racist piece of shit.
'
What does his post have anything to do with Race? Please explain Ready...........GO!
Everything. Figure it out. Why in the fuck is he arguing this about Obama but not asking the same about trump? I know whites like you like to pretend you need to see the word race or something specific about race in order for you to consider something racist but that's not how racism works in 2020.
I realize that. It has become a meaningless word tossed around to label people so you can say "they're bad!"
No, it's not a meaningless word. Only racists want to tell themselves that. The only people tossing the word around are white racists who call everybody pointing out their racism racists. .There are bad people who are not racists. But what we see in Oldstyles posts are inferences that Obama was not smart enough to get into Columbia and that somehow he was admitted with help. This of course denies the 243 years whereby whites have been helped to everything. Meanwhile he's not applying to same standards to trump
I didn't say that Obama wasn't smart enough to get into Columbia! I said I didn't think he had the grades to get into Columbia unless he was given some sort of preference. Obama isn't a dumb person like a Joe Biden...he's actually very bright. That doesn't change the fact that the work he put in at Occidental shouldn't have gotten him into Columbia! That isn't a racist viewpoint...it's simply pointing out the obvious. I'm sure if you had an honest conversation with Barack Obama he'd admit that he probably didn't deserve to get into Columbia or Harvard Law School.
I am not the one to listen to a motherfucking white dude whine about preferences. Do you not understand that whites have been given preferred status since day one of this fucking country? And if I had an honest conversation with Obama, he'd probably be cussing about the racist white bastards he tried working with in congress before he'd talk about the fact he deserved to go to any college he wanted. Your view point is blatantly racist. It's not even debateable.
So Barry deserved to go to any college he wanted to? Even if his grades didn't qualify him and the reason for this is that whites have been given preferred status? And if you find that to be ridiculous you're automatically a "racist"?
Both Clarence Thomas and Thomas Sowell have been quite honest about their feelings on Affirmative Action. Both felt that it cheapened both the degrees that they received and how people viewed the work they did! I suppose you find both of them to be racist as well?
Barry, the constitutional law professor and president of the Harvard Law review?

That Barry?

Yes, let's hear all about how unsuccessful and dumb he is.
Please show us a single article Barry "The President of the Harvard Law Review" ever had published in the "Harvard Law Review".

Let me save you some time................he never managed to put one together.

Oops!

The same Barry that got a Nobel Peace Prize for showing up to work on day one?
His fault? Nope. He actually got it for a brilliant speech. You certainly don't have to worry about the current moron occupant committing THAT offense, haha...

He didn't get President of the Harvard Law Review because he had top grades in the school as they did it in the past
Thats not why anyone ever gets it. Just shut up. If you have to pull fake shit out of your ass to have a point to make, you dont actually have a point.

Face it, youre just triggered that a brown guy is better than you in just about every way. So you lie and exaggerate and do whatever you can to try to undermine that.
You think someone gets a Nobel Peace Prize for giving a speech? Wow you're dumb!
Here's why...

The Nobel Peace Prize for 2009

The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided that the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to President Barack Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached special importance to Obama’s vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons.

Obama has as President created a new climate in international politics. Multilateral diplomacy has regained a central position, with emphasis on the role that the United Nations and other international institutions can play. Dialogue and negotiations are preferred as instruments for resolving even the most difficult international conflicts. The vision of a world free from nuclear arms has powerfully stimulated disarmament and arms control negotiations. Thanks to Obama’s initiative, the USA is now playing a more constructive role in meeting the great climatic challenges the world is confronting. Democracy and human rights are to be strengthened.

Only very rarely has a person to the same extent as Obama captured the world’s attention and given its people hope for a better future. His diplomacy is founded in the concept that those who are to lead the world must do so on the basis of values and attitudes that are shared by the majority of the world’s population.

For 108 years, the Norwegian Nobel Committee has sought to stimulate precisely that international policy and those attitudes for which Obama is now the world’s leading spokesman. The Committee endorses Obama’s appeal that “Now is the time for all of us to take our share of responsibility for a global response to global challenges.”

Thomas Sowell went to Harvard. Was he qualified?

Clarence Thomas went to Yale. Was he qualified?

Or does the white male crying about affirmative action helping blacks only apply to democratic blacks.
Thomas Sowell was admitted to Harvard on the strength of his grades at Howard University and his high scores on the college boards. He graduated from Harvard with honors. HIS undergraduate experience was totally different from Obama's.
Clarence Thomas was an honors student in High School and an honors student at Holy Cross.

Both men were "qualified". Both men came away from their college experiences disenchanted with how Affirmative Action made people look at their degrees with disdain because they were assumed to have been earned without doing the work!
LOL! Of course these sellouts just had to be qualified. Whites had been getting affirmative action for almost 200 years by the time both those idiots got their degrees and whites weren't looking at their degrees funny no matter how much government made it so only whites could go to those colleges.

Obama was admitted into Harvard because his grades said he was able. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law meaning he was in the top 15 percent of all graduates that year. So your racist assumptions can be stuck up your ass.
Anyone that honestly thinks Barack Obama was admitted to Harvard Law School on the strength of his grades as an undergraduate is seriously delusional! Which pretty much sums you up, IM2!

Why wouldn't he be? He had the choice of Harvard or Northwestern. So it is apparent his grades were excellent.
His grades were mediocre! If they'd been "excellent" he would have made Dean's list at Columbia! Want to show me where that took place? Want to show me where it took place at Occidental?

Your racism has you challenging Obamas qualifications after he has left the presidency for 3 years. You don't know what Obamas grades were but it can be said that they were not mediocre if he was considered by Northwestern and Harvard. What qualifications did trump have to enter Penn?

You made the claim that they were "excellent"! I simply pointed out that wasn't possible because if they HAD been excellent then Barack Obama would have made honors and he didn't! Why you think that makes me a racist I have no idea.
So the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?
<crickets>

Are you claiming the only way Obama could get into Harvard Law School was with exemplary grades? Nothing else matters? Being a legacy didn't matter? His community work didn't matter?

What I'm pointing out is that with the mediocre grades that he had as an undergraduate..something else would have HAD to have mattered! I'm sorry but you don't get into Harvard Law with a GPA below 3.5 unless you're given special consideration. You're claiming it's because of Barry's "community work"? Really? What was so special about what he did as a community organizer? Or that he got in as a "legacy"? Those are typically the sons and daughters of alumni that contribute to their alma mater. Barack Obama's father doesn't fit that profile at all.
Great, and you say that the minimum requirement for the dean's list is 3.6. So Obama could have had a 3.59 GPA, which is higher than your claim that 3.5 is the cutoff without needing additional reasons.

Looks like you solved the mystery.
Highly doubtful...Barry's own strange little autobiography depicts him as a much less than avid student when he was at Occidental. We know that he didn't make Dean's list while he was there and at Occidental it's a 3.5 GPA not 3.6 like Columbia! Don't look now but his GPA is shrinking! None of his degrees were in particularly "rigorous" majors either which dilutes them even more.
How did trump get into Wharton and what were his grades there? Because it doesn't matter what Obamas grades were at Occidental, the fact is that he was admitted into Harvard, graduated from Harvard law school and did so Magna Cum Laude. If he was unable to do the work, that would not have happened. So you are arguing about this based on your racist belief of black inferiority especially in the realm of intelligence
What were Barrys grades?

Why is he hiding them?
Name the last president to release their college transcripts... And when you have to go far back to find one, explain why Obama should when others didn't?
Name the last President who touted their college grades the way Barry and his worshippers do......
I'll take that as you can't name the last president to release their college transcripts. Your concession is accepted.

Impeached Trump said:
You know, people don’t understand. I went to an Ivy League college. I was a nice student. I did very well. I’m a very intelligent person.
You might have a point if I had made any claim about a President releasing his college transcript. Since I made no claim, your post is useless drivel just like all your other posts.

Dismissed, moron.
LOL

Apparently, you're too stupid to comprehend when asking for Obama's grades, you open the door to other presidents' grades since none of them have been releasing their college transcripts in recent times. Who knows what your motive is for wanting Obama to release his while others aren't. And suffice it to say -- you're not man enough to dismiss me.

You lose again because you're a loser.

giphy.gif
What is Barry Hussein hiding?
His dick in your mouth, if I were to guess.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
His fault? Nope. He actually got it for a brilliant speech. You certainly don't have to worry about the current moron occupant committing THAT offense, haha...

He didn't get President of the Harvard Law Review because he had top grades in the school as they did it in the past
Thats not why anyone ever gets it. Just shut up. If you have to pull fake shit out of your ass to have a point to make, you dont actually have a point.

Face it, youre just triggered that a brown guy is better than you in just about every way. So you lie and exaggerate and do whatever you can to try to undermine that.
You think someone gets a Nobel Peace Prize for giving a speech? Wow you're dumb!
Here's why...

The Norwegian Nobel Committee has decided that the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to President Barack Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached special importance to Obama’s vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons.
Obama has as President created a new climate in international politics. Multilateral diplomacy has regained a central position, with emphasis on the role that the United Nations and other international institutions can play. Dialogue and negotiations are preferred as instruments for resolving even the most difficult international conflicts. The vision of a world free from nuclear arms has powerfully stimulated disarmament and arms control negotiations. Thanks to Obama’s initiative, the USA is now playing a more constructive role in meeting the great climatic challenges the world is confronting. Democracy and human rights are to be strengthened.
Only very rarely has a person to the same extent as Obama captured the world’s attention and given its people hope for a better future. His diplomacy is founded in the concept that those who are to lead the world must do so on the basis of values and attitudes that are shared by the majority of the world’s population.
For 108 years, the Norwegian Nobel Committee has sought to stimulate precisely that international policy and those attitudes for which Obama is now the world’s leading spokesman. The Committee endorses Obama’s appeal that “Now is the time for all of us to take our share of responsibility for a global response to global challenges.”
LOL...I know what the Nobel Committee SAID, Faun but let's be honest...they had zero idea what Barack Obama was going to DO at that point. He'd literally just taken office. They gave him a Nobel Peace Prize for what they THOUGHT he might do...and that's a joke! This is the President who's decision to pull US combat troops out of the Middle East unleashed ISIS on that part of the world...prompting one of the great refugee crisis situations in modern history with millions of people having to flee for their lives! How do you win a peace prize when you ill thought out policies led to the deaths, torture and rapes of hundreds of thousands of people?

Last edited:
You think someone gets a Nobel Peace Prize for giving a speech?
Yes idiot, thats why he got it. For the Cairo speech. Face it, you dont know why he got it. You dont even know what the cairo speech is. Youre just a frustrated idiot trying to diss on a brown man that is better than you in every way.

Here's why...

LOL...I know what the Nobel Committee SAID, Faun but let's be honest...they had zero idea what Barack Obama was going to DO at that point. He'd literally just taken office. They gave him a Nobel Peace Prize for what they THOUGHT he might do...and that's a joke! This is the President who's decision to pull US combat troops out of the Middle East unleashed ISIS on the that part of the world...prompting one of the great refugee crisis situations in modern history with millions of people having to flee for their lives! How do you win a peace prize when you ill thought out policies led to the deaths, torture and rapes of hundreds of thousands of people?
Your opinion is pretty much mud at this point. Need I remind you, you've been bashing Obama over your own ignorance. Everything from saying he didn't get honors at Columbia when in fact, he wasn't even eligible... to saying he hadn't been published in the Harvard Review when in fact, he wasn't even eligible... to his grades, which you don't even know... to him claiming he was born in Kenya, which is also baseless.

So that you now bitch about him receiving a Nobel is written off as just more of your cattiness.

Here's why...

LOL...I know what the Nobel Committee SAID, Faun but let's be honest...they had zero idea what Barack Obama was going to DO at that point. He'd literally just taken office. They gave him a Nobel Peace Prize for what they THOUGHT he might do...and that's a joke! This is the President who's decision to pull US combat troops out of the Middle East unleashed ISIS on that part of the world...prompting one of the great refugee crisis situations in modern history with millions of people having to flee for their lives! How do you win a peace prize when you ill thought out policies led to the deaths, torture and rapes of hundreds of thousands of people?

It's not that that prize was of any value given who it went to in the past, but when they gave it to DumBama for no reason, that made the prize worth about as much as one out of a Crackerjack box.

Forum List

Back