Joe Biden PROMISES 100,000,000 vaccines in first 100 Days.

Trump did a shit-ton to expedite the vaccine, Stupid. You just refuse to accept reality, as usual.
What?
Here ya go.............not that it will bring you around to reality.

CLAIM: At the Republican National Convention (RNC) on Monday evening, Dr. G.E. Ghali said President Donald Trumpā€™s ā€œOperation Warp Speedā€ is helping accelerate the process of approving a vaccine for the Chinese coronavirus.

VERDICT: True. Trumpā€™s effort in providing billions in federal funds for efforts toward a coronavirus vaccine with the goal to produce one by the end of the year.

ā€œA prompt response led by President Trump cleared away the red tape that usually makes drug approvals a long and drawn-out process,ā€ Ghali said. ā€œBy harnessing the resources of the federal government and the private sector, President Trumpā€™s ā€˜Operation Warp Speedā€™ is accelerating the testing, supply, development and distribution of therapeutics, diagnostics, and very shortly, effective vaccines to counter COVID-19.ā€

In May, Trump created Operation Warp Speed to partner with pharmaceutical corporations in researching, developing, and administering a vaccine for the coronavirus at a record pace.

Trump did a shit-ton to expedite the vaccine, Stupid. You just refuse to accept reality, as usual.
What?

CLAIM: At the Republican National Convention (RNC) on Monday evening, Dr. G.E. Ghali said President Donald Trumpā€™s ā€œOperation Warp Speedā€ is helping accelerate the process of approving a vaccine for the Chinese coronavirus.

VERDICT: True. Trumpā€™s effort in providing billions in federal funds for efforts toward a coronavirus vaccine with the goal to produce one by the end of the year.

ā€œA prompt response led by President Trump cleared away the red tape that usually makes drug approvals a long and drawn-out process,ā€ Ghali said. ā€œBy harnessing the resources of the federal government and the private sector, President Trumpā€™s ā€˜Operation Warp Speedā€™ is accelerating the testing, supply, development and distribution of therapeutics, diagnostics, and very shortly, effective vaccines to counter COVID-19.ā€

In May, Trump created Operation Warp Speed to partner with pharmaceutical corporations in researching, developing, and administering a vaccine for the coronavirus at a record pace.
He spent money.

This is exceptional how? I mean, seriously, any president of any party would have spent money.

Show me something he did personally that was helpful and unique.

What?

He spent money.

This is exceptional how? I mean, seriously, any president of any party would have spent money.

Thanks for confirming you are immune to reality.

What?

He spent money.

So that's it? He spent money? Nothing else?

What?

He spent money.

Thanks for confirming you are immune to reality, and unable to read.

Let's put aside the fact Pedo Joe mocked Trump for saying he would have a vaccine by the end of the year, and focus on Pedo Joe's promise.

Can't wait for day 101 to see how far he gets with his riding on Trump's vaccine coattails. No doubt Trump would have us there by then. Let's see how Pedo Joe fucks it up.

Countdown until the first TDS afflicted Dimwinger moron shows up......3......2.....

Biden reportedly 'frustrated' with his coronavirus team as advisers worry 100 million vaccinations goal won't be met

President-elect Joe Biden has said he'll get "at least 100 million COVID vaccine shots into the arms of the American people" during his first 100 days. But before his term begins, some advisers are reportedly worried this promise will ultimately be broken.

Biden has "grown frustrated with the team in charge of plotting his coronavirus response" as there is increasing concern among some of his advisers that the 100 million vaccinations in 100 days goal won't be met, Politico reported on Monday.

"While some Biden advisers insist it's possible to make good on the 100-million vow, others are privately worried that the federal response is already so chaotic that it will take a herculean effort to pull it off," according to the report.

Biden reportedly confronted COVID-19 coordinator Jeff Zients and his deputy to tell them "their team was underperforming," Politico says. Transition officials blame a "lack of long-term planning" by the Trump administration, which didn't come close to meeting its goal of vaccinating 20 million Americans by the end of 2020, as the vaccine rollout got off to a far slower-than-expected start in the United States.

The efficiency of the Dems, means he would forget the freezers and only have a few people left in his lawless cities to give the shots, but hey if they want the local tattoo parlor to give out shots, I'm sure the line will be short without old people waiting in line there.
What is his plan, to use all those shots at the borders or payback what he owes China? I hope he realizes how many people are in China.

What?

He spent money.

I'mma take that as an unqualified yes.

Why don't you try to think for a minute, instead of just emoting.

Do you really think that President Biden won't throw money at the problem? That either Bush wouldn't have? That President Obama wouldn't have? Or Ronald Reagan? Or Herbert bloody Hoover for that matter?

What did your orange idol do to improve the situation that is over and above the average.

What?

He spent money.

Do you really think that President Biden won't throw money at the problem? That either Bush wouldn't have? That President Obama wouldn't have? Or Ronald Reagan? Or Herbert bloody Hoover for that matter?

What did your orange idol do to improve the situation that is over and above the average.
I already showed you, but you once again demonstrate you are immune to reality.

Let's put aside the fact Pedo Joe mocked Trump for saying he would have a vaccine by the end of the year, and focus on Pedo Joe's promise.

Can't wait for day 101 to see how far he gets with his riding on Trump's vaccine coattails. No doubt Trump would have us there by then. Let's see how Pedo Joe fucks it up.

Countdown until the first TDS afflicted Dimwinger moron shows up......3......2.....

Biden reportedly 'frustrated' with his coronavirus team as advisers worry 100 million vaccinations goal won't be met

President-elect Joe Biden has said he'll get "at least 100 million COVID vaccine shots into the arms of the American people" during his first 100 days. But before his term begins, some advisers are reportedly worried this promise will ultimately be broken.

Biden has "grown frustrated with the team in charge of plotting his coronavirus response" as there is increasing concern among some of his advisers that the 100 million vaccinations in 100 days goal won't be met, Politico reported on Monday.

"While some Biden advisers insist it's possible to make good on the 100-million vow, others are privately worried that the federal response is already so chaotic that it will take a herculean effort to pull it off," according to the report.

Biden reportedly confronted COVID-19 coordinator Jeff Zients and his deputy to tell them "their team was underperforming," Politico says. Transition officials blame a "lack of long-term planning" by the Trump administration, which didn't come close to meeting its goal of vaccinating 20 million Americans by the end of 2020, as the vaccine rollout got off to a far slower-than-expected start in the United States.

Have you seen the list of boobs he added to his administration? Um...yeah...this next for years is going to be a train wreck.

I got mt first Pfizer shot yesterday. My second is scheduled for Groundhog Day. I hope Bill Murray was wrong.

What?

He spent money.

You said he spent money. As I've pointed out, anybody in the position would have spent money. BFHD.

You got nothing because he's done nothing, or nothing that isn't counterproductive.

What?

He spent money.

You said he spent money. As I've pointed out, anybody in the position would have spent money. BFHD.

You got nothing because he's done nothing, or nothing that isn't counterproductive.

Ghali said
Some european rapper? Why does his opinion matter?

00-promo-crop-ghali-at-film-festival.jpg

Forum List

Back