Joe Biden post on X labels “Extreme MAGA REPUBLICANS” as the enemy

The Biden admin is trying hard to remove his biggest opponent and fromt runner for the GOP nomination from the ballot.

Biden needs to let the people decide, not his DOJ. This is what banana republics do.

Since i am a proud wearer of the Trump 2024 hat, seen below, will some Marxist/Demofascist want to stir up some shit with me? It is my right to wear what ever i want, in a free Democratic society, would something(have to be gender neutral) listen to his Fuhrer and act out.

1705412752720.png

For a US President to call his political opposition in an election "the enemy" is really disturbing.

The question the media needs to ask Sleepy Joe is whether or not, if he loses in November, will he agree to a peaceful transition of power?

Sounds like the answer is "no" from the latest proclamation from Joseph the Somnolent

Since i am a proud wearer of the Trump 2024 hat, seen below, will some Marxist/Demofascist want to stir up some shit with me? It is my right to wear what ever i want, in a free Democratic society, would something(have to be gender neutral) listen to his Fuhrer and act out.

View attachment 888681
Nice hat. I got shit too for wearing my Trump hat in the Phoenix airport a couple weeks ago. One of our young, misguided dipshits started yelling Trump sucks when he saw my hat. He turned a lot of heads in the airport but all I did was point at him and laugh softly, not wanting to make a scene. These Trump haters are stupid, mouthy and incoherent but they're also very short on class, logic and common sense. It's strange how they call their opponents liars and racists simply because they believe in secure borders, law enforcement, the American dream and personal freedoms. Democrats exhibit little to no understanding of the reason for America's founding or freedom. They think free speech should be confined to only positions they agree with. They just don't get it. MAGA

For a US President to call his political opposition in an election "the enemy" is really disturbing.

The question the media needs to ask Sleepy Joe is whether or not, if he loses in November, will he agree to a peaceful transition of power?

Sounds like the answer is "no" from the latest proclamation from Joseph the Somnolent

liberal brain cure cen.jpg

The Biden admin is trying hard to remove his biggest opponent and fromt runner for the GOP nomination from the ballot.

Biden needs to let the people decide, not his DOJ. This is what banana republics do.

That's straight out of trump's mouth. If he were in power that's exactly what he would try to turn the courts into , he'd have to , to get his revenge.

Forum List

Back