Joe Biden picks Caroline Kennedy as US ambassador to Australia

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Not bad, huh?

"Caroline Kennedy, daughter of President John F. Kennedy, has been nominated as the next US ambassador to Australia.

She is receiving one of he most senior nominations of the state department around the world.

Ms Kennedy was formerly ambassador to Japan from 2013 to 2017."

3 hours ago

Not bad, huh?

"Caroline Kennedy, daughter of President John F. Kennedy, has been nominated as the next US ambassador to Australia.

She is receiving one of he most senior nominations of the state department around the world.

3 hours ago

The US Embassy in Canberra has a special motor on its toilets so that the water flows in the correct American way.

So,and this appointment amounts to what? At least she will get first hand experience on how they handle the non vaccinated and what they are controlling the general population.

So,and this appointment amounts to what? At least she will get first hand experience on how they handle the non vaccinated and what they are controlling the general population.

Nah...I'm sure she will work hard as an Ambassador, and she and all her family ....will enjoy the post a lot! :thup:

Not bad, huh?

3 hours ago
If my father did that shit to me and my mother, I would have been next to Oswald

The US Embassy in Canberra has a special motor on its toilets so that the water flows in the correct American way.

Is that clockwise or counter-clockwise? :auiqs.jpg:

Now why would Ted Cruz withhold his nomination until national security concerns be resolved?

Sad to think he was not a great President, yet he inspired a nation, gave us hope, so much promise, which puts his brief presidency heads and tails above his fellow Dimbos that fallowed.

Ambassadorships are mostly plum assignments.

I'm surprised she would even want it as she has kept herself out of politics here whole life. Good job for her if she takes it.

I understand Caroline Kennedy but Michelle Kwan?

Forum List

Back