Joe Biden once embraced segregation claiming it was a matter of black pride

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Joe Biden, weighing a 2020 White House bid, once advocated continued school segregation in the United States, arguing that it benefited minorities and that integration would prevent black people from embracing “their own identity.”
Joe Biden Once Embraced Segregation, Claiming It Was a Matter of ‘Black Pride’
-------------------------------------------------------

Oh Biden the touchy feely perv who likes to put his hands where he shouldn't and kisses in a manner that's a little to pervy. But his leftist bitches love him.

Joe Biden, weighing a 2020 White House bid, once advocated continued school segregation in the United States, arguing that it benefited minorities and that integration would prevent black people from embracing “their own identity.”

Oh Biden the touchy feely perv who likes to put his hands where he shouldn't and kisses in a manner that's a little to pervy. But his leftist bitches love him.
More racist in that party over the years but the younger generation has no clue.

No the younger generation knows the GOP are the ones that are pro segregation . Maga hats, just prove that.

Trump changes his mind in one sentence, says things that contradict themselves, but I think he suffers from dementia. Spread that around.

More racist in that party over the years but the younger generation has no clue.

No the younger generation knows the GOP are the ones that are pro segregation . Maga hats, just prove that.
No they don't. That may give a clue though about how disgusted people were/are about Obama and how he did his part to get the railing against white people overall going. All these racist blacks coming out of the woodwork spewing hate will turn a lot of people into racist they never were before but I suppose that is the intent of the leftist supporters. The ones that aren't brain damaged will see through this charade being played by the leftist and their masters and will keep on caring about people no matter what the color of their skin is. So the intent to divide will ultimately fail.

As usual your own link disproves your parrot droppings. Alex John Brinkley Jones of course doesn't quote the whole thing but his link to the Washington Examiner does, and Biden is clearly talking about busing. Not "segregation" --- busing. It even includes a quote from a talking head who admits he chose to characterize a statement that says nothing about segregation that way. Specifically: >> “That’s how I interpret that argument,” Dunn told the Washington Examiner. <<

Also known as "don't tell me what you mean --- I'LL tell you what you mean".

Now any talking head is of course free to interpret somebody's motives any way they see fit. What they DON'T have a right to do is change people's quotes to produce something they never said.

Yet another day on the War-on-the-Mind Express. Oh and speaking of that moron, he's got the Biden story illustrated with an uncaptioned photo of ---------------------------- Kamala Harris. Way to proofread, Alex John Brinkley Jones.

/thread

Trump changes his mind in one sentence, says things that contradict themselves, but I think he suffers from dementia. Spread that around.

Oh it's already well spread. That's not the problem. The problem is that an entire echo chamber knows it as well as we do, and they don't care.

Forum List

Back