Joe Biden "Negro Children Are Like Roaches" (video)

• Banned
I like the way they incorporate the audio of Biden saying that in this video!

Solid proof!
Are you talking about this?

9884283.jpeg

BLM sure knows how to pick 'em.

Add in the Minneapolis coroner who claimed Chavin did not kill Floyd, and BLM has some peculiar heroes....

Thanks to judge Joe brown, who also touches on the fact that Biden was best pals with KKK Cyclops Dem Senate majority leader Robert Byrd...

It's not too hard to believe Joe said that

Not hard to believe of Judge Joe Brown. Did you mention Biden just so some people might read your thread?

I do not think that my fellow Trump voters get it.

Those (reputed) 80,000,000 voters who (allegedly) marked the mail-in ballots for the Dem candidate could not care less about what Mr. Biden said in the past. Or even today.

They are thrilled that the woke leftists are now in control of two branches of the federal government and are threatening the Supreme Court with packing.

They are positively ecstatic with the woke policies that are being announced through their mouthpiece, "President" Biden, whom they (correctly) consider irrelevant.

It is hard to believe Joe said that as it just two guys talking and doing a show. They do not need to provide sources or proof because it just a talk show. Yet some seem to take the talk show literally. Joe Brown does not need to act like a judge as he is probably retired and now just speaks for himself.

Biden said that without orderly integrations, his kids would grow up in a racial jungle. He was against federal funding of school busing and was for state funding of school busing. His voting record in congress speaks for itself. Not how people interpret snippets with no context.

Forum List

Back