Joe Biden needs to be removed from office immediately

Our soldiers and civilians are being murdered en masse by forces Joe Biden intentionally put into power, using weapons he intentionally provided to them. He's a war criminal and needs to be removed now.

Politics and bullshit aside, Biden does need to go either by resignation or impeachment. We can't wait for 2024. The man is not qualified in any way shape or form. Elections do have consequences. But the 2020 election is costing lives. The only issue is Kamala is not qualified either. Biden made it no secret she was picked based on gender and skin color. But right now I'll take my chances.

1630005831558.png

Our soldiers and civilians are being murdered en masse by forces Joe Biden intentionally put into power, using weapons he intentionally provided to them. He's a war criminal and needs to be removed now.
Sure Hoss, it was Trump who set loose 5,000 captured Taliban Fighters on Afghanistan.

Stabbing the Country in the Back again

Of course that still doesn't make him a war criminal.

The difference here is------> Joe think he is the smartest person in the room, Harris doesn't, and would probably take advice on how to stabilize situations. Either way, the Left loses BIG in 2022, so Harris will be nerfed.

If I had to make a choice between a senile person who thinks he is brilliant, or someone who is willing to take advice, give me the latter.

On this day with all the shitfuckery going on in Afghanistan this is the message the Army's highest enlisted man put out:

1630006411323.png

The difference here is------> Joe think he is the smartest person in the room, Harris doesn't, and would probably take advice on how to stabilize situations. Either way, the Left loses BIG in 2022, so Harris will be nerfed.

If I had to make a choice between a senile person who thinks he is brilliant, or someone who is willing to take advice, give me the latter.
I wouldn't hire kamala to run a laundromat.

Forum List

Back