Joe Biden: Murder babies but save the terrorists

Youre an idiot obviously. This is all above your head

Not at all. I just point out the LEGAL ramifications if people like you ever got their way.

once you give a fetus 'personhood", it has more rights than the person it is inside. That's not just limited to abortion. That would mean that all of the quarter million miscarriages in this country would have to be investigated as potential homicides.... and we've already seen these laws abused to prosecute women who have had miscarriages, particularly in Indiana.

The premise of the thread stands as 100% TRUTH:
Biden is happy to murder innocent babies but wants to save terrorists:

Joe Biden Opposes Death Penalty for Terrorists, Supports It For Unborn Babies

Joe Biden thinks people who are convicted of major federal crimes should not be subjected to the death penalty. According to his campaign web site, Biden not only opposes the death penalty but wants to eliminate it. “Biden will work to pass legislation to eliminate the death penalty at the federal level, and incentivize states to follow the federal government’s example,” it says.

The federal death penalty comes into play when terrorists attack the United States. That means Biden essentially thinks morally wrong to put suspected terrorists like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to death. Mohammed is accused of organizing the September 11, 2001 attacks on America, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and other acts of violence. He faces charges for allegedly murdering 2,976 people. His trial before a military tribunal is scheduled for January 2021.

Biden says he supports eliminating the death penalty because innocent people have sometimes been wrongly executed. But there is no more innocent person who has wrongly been killed than the 62 million babies who have been killed in abortions. And Biden supports continuing abortions on demand

Last week, during the first presidential debate, Biden supported the Supreme Court decision that allowed virtually unlimited abortions up to birth.

That Biden would stand for the Supreme Court decision that resulted in killing 62 million babies in abortions is not surprising. Biden seems to be deaf to their cries as he calls abortion “reproductive health care” and telling Planned Parenthood he will “do everything in my power” to make sure abortion stays legal up to birth. It’s clear he doesn’t apply any of his Catholic faith to abortion. . . (END)

There is is forum members, everyone's good guy Joe will murder all the babies you want, but he will protect terrorists and other killers.

Biden thinks that killing babies in abortions is a right and that abortions should be funded in every state with federal taxpayer dollars. Although he euphemistically calls abortion health care, at the time he endorsed forcing taxpayer to fund abortions last year, Biden said: “If I believe health care is a right, as I do, I can no longer support an amendment that makes that right dependent on someone’s ZIP code.”

You know who the father of all lies is don't you?

Infanticide's is a federal crime and Joe was in the Senate and helped it pass unanimously.

Of course abortion isn't murder and the baby factory is still intact (unless something unusual happens), and can produce many more babies during it's production years.

The first post stands as fact:

Joe Biden thinks people who are convicted of major federal crimes should not be subjected to the death penalty. According to his campaign web site, Biden not only opposes the death penalty but wants to eliminate it. “Biden will work to pass legislation to eliminate the death penalty at the federal level, and incentivize states to follow the federal government’s example,” it says.

The federal death penalty comes into play when terrorists attack the United States. That means Biden essentially thinks morally wrong to put suspected terrorists like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed to death. Mohammed is accused of organizing the September 11, 2001 attacks on America, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and other acts of violence. He faces charges for allegedly murdering 2,976 people. His trial before a military tribunal is scheduled for January 2021.

Biden says he supports eliminating the death penalty because innocent people have sometimes been wrongly executed. But there is no more innocent person who has wrongly been killed than the 62 million babies who have been killed in abortions. And Biden supports continuing abortions on demand

Last week, during the first presidential debate, Biden supported the Supreme Court decision that allowed virtually unlimited abortions up to birth.

That Biden would stand for the Supreme Court decision that resulted in killing 62 million babies in abortions is not surprising. Biden seems to be deaf to their cries as he calls abortion “reproductive health care” and telling Planned Parenthood he will “do everything in my power” to make sure abortion stays legal up to birth. It’s clear he doesn’t apply any of his Catholic faith to abortion. . . (END)

There is is forum members, everyone's good guy Joe will murder all the babies you want, but he will protect terrorists and other killers.

Biden thinks that killing babies in abortions is a right and that abortions should be funded in every state with federal taxpayer dollars. Although he euphemistically calls abortion health care, at the time he endorsed forcing taxpayer to fund abortions last year, Biden said: “If I believe health care is a right, as I do, I can no longer support an amendment that makes that right dependent on someone’s ZIP code.”

The first post stands as fact:

Abortion is not infanticide or murder.

Forum List

Back