Joe Biden Lands Endorsement Of The Nation’s Largest Teachers Union

Perhaps if the GOP ever took a positive stand for teachers instead of incessantly bashing them they would vote the way you think they should. If the union was pro trump you would sing their praises. Everything is political.

Perhaps if the GOP ever took a positive stand for teachers instead of incessantly bashing them they would vote the way you think they should. If the union was pro trump you would sing their praises. Everything is political.

One formulates an assessment here based upon the product produced.

And yes, everything is political. The Democrats have made it so.

The point is they shouldn’t endorse a candidate with dementia.

They`re too stupid to understand why the party who thinks the minimum wage is too high doesn`t get union support. Unions work for all workers whether they`re unionized or not. Of course they also wonder why blacks don`t support the Klan`s party?

Wrong. Why should any Republican "take a positive stand for government teachers?" They are destroying this country.

They`re too stupid to understand why the party who thinks the minimum wage is too high doesn`t get union support. Unions work for all workers whether they`re unionized or not. Of course they also wonder why blacks don`t support the Klan`s party?
Wrong. Unions are nothing more than legalized gangs of thugs.

Do you cheer when those thugs get killed trying to protect students from crazed gun owners? I was a union member but I never knew i was a thug. In my 35 years as a steelworker 9 male and one female thug were killed doing their jobs, a-hole.

Do you cheer when those thugs get killed trying to protect students from crazed gun owners? I was a union member but I never knew i was a thug. In my 35 years as a steelworker 9 male and one female thug were killed doing their jobs, a-hole.

In my 35 years as a steelworker 9 male and one female thug were killed doing their jobs,

10?

in 35 years?

Wow, they're really being targeted, aren't they?

They`re too stupid to understand why the party who thinks the minimum wage is too high doesn`t get union support.

Dem run blue states are free to raise the minimum wage to whatever they choose so why haven't they hmmm? FIRST you explain why Democrats haven't increased the minimum wage to a 'livable' wage then you can run your big mouth.

Newsflash for teachers unions, taxpayers can only afford so much. Look at the property taxes in Atlantic County, NJ its insane, people can't afford it.

Why lie?

Of course. We don't want a president who supports paying the best teachers more money than the mediocre and poor teachers. Can't have that.

And, heaven forbid, we can't allow parents to decide how to use the education tax dollars allocated for their children. No! Because they might up and choose to put their kids in schools that are actually providing good education to children, which in turn might put some public schools out of business. No!

I also worked construction, asshole. I was a member of local union #1391.

When there was a general strike, union members physically assaulted people who crossed the picket line. Thugs is exactly what they are.

In my 35 years as a steelworker 9 male and one female thug were killed doing their jobs,

10?

in 35 years?

Wow, they're really being targeted, aren't they?
They weren't murdered. They were killed in accidents. When I worked construction, someone was killed on almost every major project.

The point is they shouldn’t endorse a candidate with dementia.

Gipper,

You seem reasonable.

When is the last time the GOP/Trumpsters didn't accuse a Democrat as having Mad/Drunk/Deranged/having dementia....

But
Hillary is still alive
Obama converted to frothing at the mouth white hater
Bernie is not crazy
AOC eyes are just fine

This is the usual attack... When they can't win on policies they go down this route...

Where is the actual evidence...

Anything they say about Biden, Trump is far worse...

Forum List

Back